All Comments on 'The Wrath of the Wicked Webcam Ch. 02'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My problem?

The freakin' short chapters. The first two or three chapters could easily be one. What is the advantage of dragging this out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wicked web cam

She should have talked to her husband first before doing this. She probadly could have done this from home and her husband could have been involved and then he would know their was nothing going on. She was only trying to make a living since her husband was unemployed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Demands

I think he was fair to his wife giving her three quests to fulfill. I know she meant well in trying to help with the bill paying but I think she should of included her husband with this webcam in order to make more money. I think she found out things about herself and now realizes the mistake she made. Mistake if she regrets her decision to do the webcam or if she will be drawn back to it. Well written and nicely told. Interesting to see what path she will take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Forgone conclusion - he will take the slut back...

unfortunately. Although, it is hard to imagine even wanting to have anything more to do with this split personality slut wife. This is no way in hell the slut is doing this at some building and not have had to put out for the privilege. Dump the slut and find someone he & the kids can respect or not have to live in shame about. Better yet, have this fictional male character cash in on the large life insurance policy upon the slut's accidental demise.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Actually.

I am sort of with the wife here. Yes she obviously said some really nasty, inexcuseable things about her husband. And yes she didn't 'tell' her husband what she was doing. But as she said, 'physically' and probably 'mentally' she did not 'cheat' as such on her husband. I am not saying what she did was right, it isn't, not at all. BUT I can see that once the husband has got over his hrumpf, I woudl guess that he could take the wife back, yes she has to do everything he has told her to do. And yes she then has to spend the rest of her marriage convincing the husband that he was right to take her back, if he does so. Anyway thanks Sophist801 for the story. Short or long chapters it's still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
one thing missing

why didn't he make the demand that she quit the job as one of the 3 things?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I like it, but...

I do agree that quiting her job should have been a condition. Normally I would say that would be obvious, however, since she was silly enough, or desperate enough to take the job then I would say he should have stated it. As to the chapter length, I have no issue as long as there are daily posts otherwise it does get tedious. I think you had the husband respond in a realistic manner, though I also think that most men would have wanted to understand why better. ON the issue of her cheating, I actually can believe it, and more importantly I find it silly when readers give their own background to a story...saying he or she must, or never, or always....like life their is a huge pool of possibilities.

Nice story and I look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bobby's a dick

I find his attitude and demands uptight and unreasonable. Yes, she did something degrading and humiliating, but it seems apparent that she didn't cheat on him (though the author can do anything he wants with the story). Bobby needs to address the real issues -- that she is doing something that embarrasses them both a great deal while trying to help support them and that she is not sexually satisfying him -- and get over himself about imagined cheating. At this point, I think he's a dork, and I think she should dump him.

<br><br>

Plus the chapters are ridiculously short.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
What a wicked tale of human emotions

You bring so much to fore front so quickly in short chapters you have readers fighting over who is right or wrong. Keep up the good writing and look forward to chapter 3, whether it is long or short. But I can see both sides of the story.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
So far not out of the ordinary.

If you could call finding your wife, of 18 years, legs spread wide a seven inch black dildo stuck up her ass and three fingers busy hammering her pussy on a widescreen website ordinary. So far so good, she now needs to start reconstructing a bridge to her marriage.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 14 years ago
Better

Your writing style has improved enormously. This story does not read like a post deployment report. It is a very sad tale and like so many, the central premise has been used before. But then, it is only a vehicle to examine the writer's attitudes to relationships. Disregard the dissenters and write your own story. I'm looking forward to the conclusion. TTB

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 14 years ago
Nice and interesting questions you bring up

First off, where is she doing the webcamming? Certainly not at the diner she is supposed to be waiting tables for. What's the deal with that webcam environment, it's someplace with a bed is all we know.

Now her comments about her husband and family are very hurtful, but he did certainly goad her into making disparaging remarks about them, playing her off his "customer-kink" to help her dig a hole for herself and relationship with her husband. In the sex-trade, what ever kink the customer has, the seller is 100% into it, doesn't matter if it's sick and not a turn on for her, she's into it to get the customer off, so he pushed her to bring out the customers kink of degrading her husband, which I don't think is as bad as it really is (of course this is from an objective non-involved point of view).

Where this goes from here, is anyone's guess as sophist801 has written a decent tale where the wife could certainly say, fuck this, I'm getting paid better for doing web cams and I don't have to support an out of work husband and family. Or, she could quit and win her husband back. Right now, her respect for her husband is certainly low, with some resentment for having to be the breadwinner.

Looking forward to part 3, hoping the story is resolved soon.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Great Story

Will he take her back? Looking forward to chapter three. Why is everyone so upset? At least she's not turning tricks for extra cash, so I would overlook her current indiscretion. Quieting would be a requirement before letting her back to the home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Still good!

I see in a few of the earlier comments that people are defending the wife a little bit while maintaining that she really didn't cheat. Even if you think that what she has done is not cheating, she still has left the marriage. She's been pushing her kids and her husband to the curb and out of her life. From here, the author can take the story in any direction of course. But if something like this would have happened in most real marriages, there would certainly be consequences. I think that how this fictional husband has reacted is not completely out of line or unrealistic given the circumstances as they are depicted. Looking forward to the next chapter.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
I agree fully with Poizon on this one

The wife did wrong by performing on webcam without involving her husband in the decision, but she remains a sympathetic character in the story. (A good thing when building a dramatic story.) She may have pushed her kids and husband to the curb for a time, but how many people do not do this at some point in a marraige. Mistakes are made and loving people work through them. The issue now is whether their is enough love and respect they can work with to repair the damage. The story is quite well written and has many possibilities.

KOTKKOTKabout 14 years ago
Terrible mistake by the wife

Good story and a very good plot. The wife really made a terrible mistake, she should have taken Bobby into confidence before doing her "stunt". This story leaves readers with two minds i.e should they sympathize with the wife or not? She thought to help her husband financially, but said degrading things about him on the webcam. It was scripted, as to attract the viewers -- I don't think she really meant that. Wheather showing off on webcam is cheating or not? I don't take it as cheating, but I don't like it either. I'd still like to give a "benifit-of-doubt" to the wife, but lets see what the author and the husband does with her. Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice plot

so far but the chapters a really short. I rather wait a couple days and have 2 pages to read and the story moves on and does not drag on. + someone said the wife is still a likeable character, but then I would really would have selfpity recognizing that my wife is dumb as a post and that I have set probably 3 dummies into this world (kids)which were also not able to see further than their nose (anybody can she a show like that, talking dirty about my husband.........and so on) + seeing that she like doing what she did would even be one more thing to discuss. not only dumb no, also no shame. where that have gone if he would not have found out with the help of somebody who already found out about her. so besides the problem of trust what would I do with a dumb shameless bitch? same rules like a little kid? I don't like to be married to a kiddie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
He gotta chain the slut into a slave

pimp her wide ass out. I can think of one or two more usefull sugestoins.Call me.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
O.K. continuation except....

....for the rather odd focus the husband has on only the act he saw. Any person would most likely want immediate answers to a host of questions, not the least of which would be "How did we get from waitress to this????"-anon in Me.-I have one for you,spellcheck.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well Written and Imagined....

You transmit a lot with but a few words. She has a noble purpose, to put food on the table. Still I should think that her earnings from the web camera would be a lot more than what a waitress would earn. What is she doing with the difference? The erect clit was a dead giveaway that she was sexually enjoying herself. What did surprise me was the lack of a reaction. She should have gotten angry with her husband is she really was doing nothing.. Afterall he should have been supporting her.. Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One sided

Feel good story for a bunch of wife hating men. The plot has a hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through. Why would his loving stay at home wife suddenly become a web site entertainer after he lost his job and sat at home waiting for a call from one of his resumes. Could it be she was trying to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table. There is no other explanation in your story for her behavior change. He never asks that question. Instead playing God and telling her what hoops she has to jump through so he might not divorce her.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE CANDID CAMERA

eyes are open but cant control the visions. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
doesnt belong here

After reading your Tattoo'ed, deployed and transformed story, and the first 2 chapters of this, there is no reason for me to continue reading. The male in each story uses emotional abuse to convince his wife to completely submit to whatever whim he has in order to save the marriage. The husband takes absolutely no responsibility for the "cheating" and in both cases obviously is unable to provide financially and/or emotionally for the needs of his wife. If either of the females were friends of mine, I would council them to leave their husbands and find someone who wasnt such a self-righteous bastard. The women will suffer miserably for the rest of their lives. I have to wonder if the author has actually done these things, or if he wishes he had when he caught his wife cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
jACKASS

That's what the husband is being. He can't hold a job so the wife is doing whatever she can to support the family and he's going to make a federal case out of it? He has a right to be embarrassed by her actions, but he's gone WAY over the top in his reaction. His fault she's sleeping downstairs in her warpaint. Get a grip you fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sorry wishfull thinking about throwing you wife out without a court order, never is aloud foe something like this

it take a long time to go threw the court process in a marriageable dispute to get a spouse removed. so this is to much bullshit.. no one is bring home the bucks. so much for his anger and ego.. if she want have sex with anyone what grounds does he have to toss her.. work it out is the best solution

user110user110almost 11 years ago
i dunno

i'm having a hard time making the leap from being a cam girl to infidelity.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

you change the fucking locks and let her go to court to get an order to get back in. in the meantime you file for divorce and claim she is doing things that put the home in jeopardy by appearing in web cam action thereby allowing people who might know her to think that when she is at home she is ready to play and fuck. that puts the home in jeopardy.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I guess some might think he is overreacting to his wife's behavior. Perhaps there is more to her story. Thanks.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
She's a Wimp

He's a sanctimonious ass, and she rolled over and played dead. She should have gotten the kids out of the house, rounded on him and had an good old fashion verbal fight. Maybe you do this in subsequent pages.

If masturbation was cheating, noone could be faithful.

rainbow001rainbow001almost 11 years ago
Hi

First off thank you for your writing. I think that you are really good at conveying emotions through your words. This one was to hard to read so I stopped here. The main character knew his wife did it to help the family but reacted this way? I f that were my husband I would kick him to the curb in a second. The reaction is so far over the top that it killed my ability to continue. Again thank you so much for sharing...

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
This was cheating.

If you guys don't think what she did was cheating, then you are so wrong. If your wife got naked in front of all of your friends and your co workers, grabbed a dildo, and shoved it up her ass while telling people that this is the best she's been fucked in a while, you would be ready to file papers in the morning. Masturbation isn't cheating, but if you do it for the sexual pleasure of another man other than your husband, then it is cheating. Who knows how many people he knew were up there asking her to finger herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
money

see how long he makes it without her money.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
and fourth

let's go have a talk with the family friend who helped her get the job.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
AND NOW THE END IS DEARLY DEPARTED

off to web-cam central. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

An interesting story line. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MAN UP

Dude how about you man up. Go get a job try a little harder. Can you say insecure. That's what he is. Seems like he had little trust in her from the beginning. What a chump.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Still reading

Obviously a very interesting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Javmor.

And the rest of the morons who call this cheating obviously have serious difficulties with the English language.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Score

I will score this after I see how it works out.

nestorb30nestorb30about 4 years ago

Bobby is a whiny little shit. Boo hoo your feelings where hurt, solution...throw out your wife! This character is emotionally stunted. Fine she is a cam girl and your embarrassed, talk about it... sigh

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

They are in desperate financial straights and she took .job as a visual sex worker. Sh should have discussed it with him. That said the husband comes across as a sanctimonious twat waffle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He paid fto watch his wife sacrificing her self respect and reputation using her money to do so. That money she needed to put food in front of their children. amf him.

Now he is threatening to waste what is left of their resources to divorce her.

That is why the divorce laws are the way they are in civilized nations.

Turf the silly man out and marry one with brains

But maybe author you are planning to let him come to his senses?

In which case do what you should have done to start with, by a preamble that will make it clear there is a good endibg coming. Otherwise you will lose your readers.

Permantnently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a stupid guy!

Since she seems to be the one with initiative and brain she should immediately get him legally removed from the house on the grounds that she's afraid of him. Contrary to what this idiot believes, there are no serious grounds for making her leave and it's likely that a family court will give her custody anyway. Running a sex chat line is not regarded as proving parental incompetence. After all, she's the only one with a regular job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting and conceivable enough for a 4 star!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I can foresee that this will end in reconciliation which means I get to go back and rate the entire series 1*. I am holding off rating this for now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous