All Comments on 'Back with My B.F'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To write from a woman's perspective

you have to put yourself in her mind. My opinion is you have failed to do that and it read like a stroke story from a fantasising male. A guy mauling a tit and shoving two fingers up her cunt doesn't constitute wild and irrestible lovemaking. Good effort, I'll have a look at some more of yours...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing, isn't it?

If you give almost any past relationship enough time in the "happy recollections" part of the brain you can overlook if not completely forget why that relationship ended in the first place and focus on the good parts, or at least the not so bad parts. Give the proper environment to those foolish thoughts and you can be tempted to try and recapture the magic. You might get a flash or two of the good old times but usually you end up diminishing your old memories, and if your very lucky nothing else happens. I've seen plenty of idiots (I like to call them friends) waste time and effort on trying to recapture the past only to end up playing the fool too often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another cheating slut/whore wife.

That doesn't love or respect her husband. She should just divorce her husband and fuck her new boyfriend. At the very least she should tell her husband that she doesn't love her husband and that he doesn't do it for her anymore. This is a really sad non-erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spoiled little cunt

This shit is what is wrong with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poorly written and the plot is so unrealistic..

Hmmm, 4th grade writing [did you use the graphic organizer to help flesh out the story??]. It was so poorly written that the basis of the "another boring slut-wife story" was obscured in the process. Don't writing anymore until you find a editor of some type.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Bragging!

From the woman's point of view, she is saying, "Look! See! I can have sex anytime I want with someone else and get away with it. My (stupid?) husband will never know. So of course it cannot hurt him. And it was as good if not better than I expected. Better than my husband in this case. So I will do it again -even if I say I will not." Selfishness and humiliation are not erotic. I know there are some out there who think it is and are in denial about how harmful it is. But this story is the poster spouses who are proud of cheating and getting away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
100% Nonsense.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another cheating wife story...

Why does she write it down in a diary if she oesn't want her husband to find out...Hey dumb ass hubby...wake up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
if your not

if your not gay then noone is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
if your not

if your not gay then noone is.

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Incomplete

This might have been a good story if you had included the reaction of the husband-to-be when he found about her liaison with Charles. Emotion is the key to stories like this, not just another boring description of a sexual encounter.

HappyWife85HappyWife85about 14 years ago
Keep writing

Really liked your story. Just ignore the morality police who constantly patrol Literotica. They are idiots. Hey IDIOTS? Get a clue, would ya. This site is called LITEROTICA. It is erotic literature. There are other websites where you can grandstand your moral self-righteousness. Do us all a favor, get lost and go find them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Not a chance!

The tag line says 'a chance encounter'! Perhaps a surprise encounter from her perspective, but it was NO chance...Carlito planned this one very carefully. He probably also has several plans to tap into Hubby's inheritance through Sweety's infatuation. Re-distribution of wealth, both monetary AND pussy riches!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very dumb.

They break up a year ago, but why? If she was still madly in love with Charles, how did she end up engaged to another man. One would suspect that there had to be a strong enough connection to make her get over Charles and if not then why get married?

This was not a well thought out story. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

gave you 5 stars, great story of a cheater to afraid to let or confess to her husband, why? in reality, her ex would be making room for her if he wanted but doubt it. why, no strings attached just sex, who cares if the acts ruin a marriage. write the sequel allowing the husband finding her diary and kicking her to the curb. and write the lover being married to a very wealthy beautiful woman that leaves him for the soon to be ex husband what a twist. both cheaters get nothing

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with Anon: this is what's wrong with the world. 1, at best.

'nuff said.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Errata and Addendum

Earlier, I commented on 'Hubby' but there is no hubby (yet) - AND, she alludes to the possibility that there never would be ... at least named Alex!

THAT was the MISSED (and most interesting) part that would make this LW instead of Erotic Coupling or maybe IR. Did Alex find out? Or did Sweetie realize that wealth was nice, but good sex was more compelling? We-The-Readers were cheated out of the good (and LW appropriate) meat of this scenario. She had great sex with an old (and presumably different-race) lover, and some future-impacting consequence (denied to WTR) ensued.

2* Until/unless a Ch2 clears the air!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sorry a story

So sorry that this white boi has to assuage his inner homosexual impulses by writing this tripe.

So racist as well, stereotyping black guys as having huge cocks and existing only to fuck white women.

Shame on you!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Does

Does your husband know that you are.a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"""""When I got the news, I need I just had to see you again.""""""" I NEED???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""""" Anonymousabout 5 years ago

So sorry a story

So sorry that this white boi has to assuage his inner homosexual impulses by writing this tripe.

So racist as well, stereotyping black guys as having huge cocks and existing only to fuck white women.

Shame on you!""""" OK, I'll let the myth go by wo comment, BUT have you REALLY seen that many black girls who are attractive, even ones you know from a daily working, meeting environment? I know there are, a LOT of white women who are dogs as well, but just start to look around you. The fact that the children will be the butts of jokes, etc. The stigma is not conducive to a happy childhood. Moms and Pops will turn over in their graves, or at least the Grandmas, and grandpaws will. :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1249 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!