All Comments on 'A Pig in Her Place'

by bellscradle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sirsemegasirsemegaabout 14 years ago
Very Hot!

Very hot story!

Loved the ending. A good mind-fuck!

coomergmcoomergmabout 14 years ago
Great

Loved the story, hope their is a part two soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is so sexy. I have a pig fetish, their curly tails turn me on just from looking. I fantasize about growing a thin curly pig tail for everyone to see.. I watch the scene in Harry potter when dudley is eating the cake and he grows a pig tail. Over and over I watch that, it makes me so horney. The noise of him eating the cake like a fat piggy makes me want to do this role play so so bad. My biggest fantasy of all is to role play as the piggy I know I am. I want to oink and squeal and wear that curly tail, ears and snout. I'm going to buy a piggy tail and snout and ears to wear in my room until this day comes. I wish I had piggy parts, I want to grow a curly piggy tail so badly. When I'm married this will happen every time I have sex. I want to eat from a trough and snort and oink with my head in the trough and my thin pink curly piggy tail in the air, bouncing as I shake. I long to wear the ears and snout.. But most of all that thin curly pink piggy tail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous