All Comments on 'The Wrath of the Wicked Webcam Ch. 04'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
No,No, it isn't over!!

The author hung me over the cliff again! Hey, the girls believed what he said and replied except for three. He should have sent this new e-mail only to those three's husband, IMHO. I have been waiting for this new posting since before 6 AM local time so that proves to me that the story and the author of the first category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No Honor, no honesty...

While I reject the actions of the wife you created, I reject even more the husbands. No matter his motivations, his actions toward the women who responded were unacceptable. I also question your having him create almost, if not totally, impossible hurdles for the wife to overcome. If he cannot believe her, so be it, go or stay, but this constant set of moving requirements is ridiculous and the act of a very small man. Make a choice, live with the choice.....trust is never an absolute fact, it is a choice we make based on our own standards and our beliefs in another. Enough with the next step..have him learn what he must, and have him decide.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 14 years ago
Can't understand this short chapter

It's a good story on the whole, however it's going a bit slow. This chapter really could have been a page longer and finished the thing. She behaved in a completely inappropriate way. She was unfaithful, in one way or another, to her husband and her family. Now it's blown up in her face big time!

He needs to make a decision, can he live with what she's done? It's a simple decision, hard yes, but simple.

He needs to get on with it.

Tyr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Once again...too short

Size does matter when it comes to chapters. These short half pages don't pass the test.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a foul little man.

I hope you, as the author, are not relating to him. Give him some come uppance, please...Mancelt.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
The plot thickens.

Slowly, but it does thicken, short or long chapters, makes no difference to me. I think it's a good 'LW' story. I do think that the wife has shot her bolt and that the marriage is dead in the water. But still carry on writing I am enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A pathetic little man

I hope at least one of the husbands gives this pathetic, self centered man a good knocking about. He is so focused on his narrow morality that he willingly would destroy numerous other marriages, just to prove he is right and his Wife is wrong. Eric Hofer warned about the true believer and I think we found one in this story.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Again Short Chapter

Like the story dislike the short chapters. Personally I would prefer more substance in each chapter. Again good flow, good character development and technically sound. Normally I don't comment on a story's characters or their actions as they belong to the author. In this case I will make an exception; the husband is an ass of the highest magnitude. His action in possibly ruining many other marriages because his is screwed up is the ultimate in selfishness. I hope the wife gets the kids and kicks his ass out the door.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Keep Writing

So we now know who the weasel in the wood pile is. Sounds to me like Harold set up guys with good looking wives, laid off hubby's then sent out the bait to set up his little webcam empire. Nice Guy.

Now for the husband, he is a walking time bomb, with a morality stick shove so up his ass that he is going to ruin lots of lives. He needs to grow a set and go after the weasel. Then clean up the rest of his life one way or another. But he needs to do his own investigation and quit black mailing women caught up in this little trap too. He is losing all my respect now. So lets just say I am curious where you are going to take this tale. You can love and trust, if you want to, or you can be an asshole. He has turned into the worst kind of black mailing weasel. Vengefull.

Risq_001Risq_001about 14 years ago
Ok, this was a GOOD chapter!

Personally the only thing I hated was that he left Helen off the list, but I understand that he promised her as well

But the Anon's going "he's a small man" or "he pathetic as a human and someone should kick his butt" are idiots

I say that because I've been on both sides (had it done to me and watched it done to others) of that road and it sucks no matter where you sit. I refuse to have anything to do with those to this day who let me get screwed over by a woman, who they knew was screwing me over with another guy, and quietly sat and watched it happen.

And in this day and age there is too much at stake to one's health and life. For example I knew of someone who had sex with someone they knew <b>before hand</b> had HIV because she was hot, then later he had sex with the woman who later became his wife. Both if them never caught it, but it bugged me for years that I never said anything because I knew them both well, but thankfully (to me) I didn't know they were involved sexually until they had been at it for almost 6 months.

Thankfully it worked out for them, but for another guy I know, and who I did say something to, managed to dodge getting some social disease when his wife (now ex) was infected. He actually thanked me afterward for it. Before it was ugly, but now he's remarried to a hottie and I'm happy to have tried to be his friend.

I thought this was pretty good, because I can identify with the character. If you know something you have to ask would I want to know if my wife was taking a chance bringing me home something that could kill me or the kids? Would I want to know? And would I tell someone if I knew that about them as well? For me the answer was always yes!!

You had the character get "some" answers to the tough questions. I'll wait and see if your character continues to do so (^_^)

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story but...

As Woodmanone commented. The chapters are to short. This is not a comment on the writing or story which is very good but boy is the husband an ASS.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyabout 14 years ago
Good twist...

I was expecting something else, but good twist. No issues with <i>small chapters</i> as they come out every day. I think the next chapter should be the last chapter...either take her OR divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Later

Someone needs to get even with Harold if he did lay off the husbands with the attractive wives and is not just an entreprenurial humanitarian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This guy's a sanctimonius prick!

He and his wife have issues, he wanted more crap from her which she provided. Now he's dragged all these other people into his drama. That's a bitch thing to do. He doesn' t know the specifics on what's going on with these other women's lives and their husband's involvement/non- involvement, but he's appointed himself the voice of oppresed husbands everywhere and has been the catalyst for untold devastation. His marriage is fucked so he wants to bring everyone else down with them. Fuckin' man up and confront this Harold dude and handle your business. All this coming from a guy whowent on the site in the first place to get off on these cyber whores. So what does that make him? A fuckin' john right..fuckin' hypocrite. I was on his side until this pussy move.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
not bad

I have to disagree with the previous poster who was upset after he notified the husbands of the wives infidelities. If it was my wife I'd want someone to tell me. The ones to be angry at are the wives and the exboss who laid off the husbands to pressure the wives into becoming whores. The women who didn't come clean with him about the second website knew what they were risking. Re Kellykelly's comment about ending it soon, it needs to end where it ends. With the current chapter length it will probably take a chapter to investiogate the second website. It will also take more than one chapter for the wife to come clean. She's feeling no pain, tanned and loosing weight, what's she been doing since she left him? I figure a chapter to discuss her actions prior to the seperation and a chapter to discuss what she's been up to since. Has she done counceling? Why is she still on the website? Where has she been staying? Again, toned tanned and slimmer, obviously she's feeling no pain. Lot's of answers still needed here.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Not bad, not great

The story line holds and the writing is good, but the main character is such a narrow person in the way he deals with this. It does not give the opportunity to understand his depth of character -- if he has one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
to wrongs don't make it good

now how should she ever believe him anything anymore and who is he to play god and destroy what 17 or more marriages. to bad nobody is able to see now what I voted on this story. so I have to write it. eventhough written good I gave you 25 for the character developpement of the guy.

JimSensesJimSensesabout 14 years ago
Second List

Took me a second read but I think some people are missing who he sent the email to. Bobby said, "It took me all of fifteen minutes to change my email distribution list to include everyone on the second list I received from Jocelyn." The second list was of the women that performed sex on the second site from what I can see. If that is the case he kept his word to the set of women that just did the web cam flashing and exposed the ones that had sex online. If that is the case, I agree with what he did. If I was a husband I would want to know that. And if that is the case then the next chapter has to be the police busting Harold Carpenter on prostitution charges along with the other wives because they were all being paid to do it. And then suing him personally and the company after they discover this was a scam he ran to get the wives to do this. If Bobby's wife was not involved in the sex part I would like to see them work this out and stay together. I have actually seen men and women do some desperate things when the family is in a bad situation. I don't condone it, but I do understand how they got to where they are mentally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I have to agree

with "peteinchicago". I would want somebody to tell me what my wife was doing behind my back. Those that are angry at the husband should direct their anger at Harold and make him pay for turning the wives into whores.

By not exposing the wives you're actually helping Harold continue his money making scheme using the wives of ex-employees for his personal gain. I'm amazed at the number of readers who criticize the husband for doing what's right. What you're saying is it's okay for the wife to be a whore behind your back, just don't expose the other whores, their husbands don't need to know.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 14 years ago
I'm Waiting

I will with hold judgement on the entire story until I see the end, however, I wanted to say you are writing well and I must admit, building suspense. I can see many possible directions for this story to go and I, for one, am enjoying trying to "guess" the future events to be disclosed. With that said, I cannot agree with most of the nay sayers. You have presented an accurate portrayal of a wronged husband and his efforts to not only discover facts to determine if his marriage will survive but to inform friends and past colleagues of possible transgressions by their spouse or significant other. The way this story is written, it is clear NONE of the women did this with the knowledge of their men. His feelings of anger and betrayal are valid and his actions to date are understandable, if somewhat harsh. I look forward to discovering who (if anyone) his wife had sex with, what it was and his decision about the marriage. What might be permissable on web cam if pre approval was received is not permissable hidden like it is. The ex boss needs to suffer. Even if he didn't set up the layoffs to get the women into his web cam business, he needs "punishment" for NOT making sure the husbands were on board when they went to work for him! Torch the bitch IF she cheated, and him for using her as he did. Now, write more soon please. Don't leave us in suspense!

puppydog35puppydog35about 14 years ago
I have to say

this guy is a judgemental Horse's ass that dosent deserve to be married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not sure who is worse here

While I understand Bobby's need to get to the bottom of this, he is way too sanctimonious for my liking. I'm not sure how any woman could stand to stay married to this holier-than-thou jerk in the first place. He should do her a favour and divorce her so he can stand on a soapbox and preach for the rest of his life and she can find a normal man to settle down with. To stay married would give him the satisfaction of never letting her forget what she did to him...ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter. I thought it was very telling when Bobby had to remind his wife that she had been talking to strangers but excluding her family once again. Personally, I would like to see the ex-boss get lynched by a gang of angry husbands!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
It Keeps Getting Better

This story is getting better by the Chapter. Can't wait to see what wifey tells Hubby. And how Harold Carpenter is taken down.

it would seem plausible that Lay-Offs were do to the Looks of the Wifes.

and Stupidity of them to think they could get awy with out being Caught.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
The hammer has fallen

I don't know if I agree with sending all the email names and only excluding Helen. He doesn't know if all the women knew of the other website. They may have told the truth and are now crucified for what he was really looking for at all cost, the truth. I do know that Jocelyn is lying by omission if nothing else. She seems to be spoon feeding information to Bobby as she thinks is will help or hurt her cause.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stupid Man

The husband is a moron.Just wondering if a angry husband don´t show e knock his jerk out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What an asshole!!!!!!!

I would kill his ass with a video camera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well,

you turned him into a sanctimonious self righteous hypocrite prick real fast. Blackmail as an appropriate tool to serve his cause? Just who died and made him king?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HATE AND HATEFULNESS

should never rule any decescions. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

- Bobby is now officially an arrogant, self rightous POS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jackass

Someone needs to put a bat up alongside the husbands head. What an idiot. Four chapters later and he seems to be getting dumber.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Chuckle

In reality he likely just landed his wife and himself in a world of legal hurt.

Good thing it's fiction.

Suggestion to sophist801 - your characters would be a bit more engaging if you could drop the Vulcanality from them.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loving it

I figured there had to be more to the story. Can't wait to see what her involvement is and how she explains herself.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
MY my

The husband thinks he is god sitting in judgement! That what he wants, everybody wants. I bet he goes to a movie multiplex and is convinced everybody in line is goint to see the movie he likes, because the rest are obviously trash.

I'd like one of the sensible, husbands who accepts that this is not cheating to beat the shit out of him.

Oh well we'll see what you wrote.

Chilley

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
with each additional step it is only getting worse

why hasn't he contacted his attorney regarding the DVD, the website(s), the other women, and Carpenter?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE MORE YOU SEEK

and learn finding is not an option, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

It is understandable why someone could be driven to do something like this.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Harold has a world of hurt coming

Hope he gets his due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope

One of the women comes looking for this lying sack of shit with a gun. What a shit head.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
This guy's a shithead

I've had enough. I won't score this story and leave it to those that chose to read the rest.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
A long time

It's taking a long time to end this. Not bad, but very slow.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Husband is a weenie

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Contrary to the comments of the flaming nancy-bois, the husband is doing the absolutely correct thing, pulling at the string to find how far this deviant corruption goes.

Only then can he lower the hammer on the cheating whores and allow the other husbands and boyfriends to bring the hammer down on their ends.

I am still waiting on the end of the tale to rate these stories. If there is ANY form of reconciliation, all stories get 1*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous