All Comments on 'Mom Has The Answer'

by mufflerex

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

I loved reading this story. You should continue with another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love it.

Wonderful...i enjoyed reading this..wished its a litle longer.more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Great story, hopefully you do many follow ups.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WAY TO GO

Very Sexy Keep the chapters cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great job!

Very well-written & highly arousing story. Thanks for the writing effort and I have to agree with the others. More Please!

grayge37grayge37about 14 years ago
Great start . . .

to a potentially good series. I think a future with Molly should be included as part of the Mom/Son relationship. Maybe Molly and Mom could learn to share Darrell. Threesomes could only add to their pleasure and dissolve any jealousy that exists. Looking forward to another well written episode.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
GOOD STORY!

I enjoyed it! It was a nice familiar read! I look forward to you writing more.

Thanks for writing!

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
It's nice that Mommy an fix things

especially when it a hard cock and mommy wants to suck it and fuck it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!!!!!

Very Hot story. Nothing weird or crazy just plain hot sex!!!!!!!! "Thank-You"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
F**k Molly

Have him dump Molly and expand on the relationship with the mother. He moves into the master bedroom with her. she will do anything for him you can sense it in the love she feels for him. (anything? anal, maybe) she gives herself to him completely. good start, whats next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

One of the best

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 14 years ago
great story

i loved it, espeically especially "tit-job".. it so hoT !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Got Me Hard!

Well paced story. Well written, also. Sounds very believable. Is this a true story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just the right length...

...to leave me with a hard-on.

So easy to imagine being swallowed by my mum's cunt in the way you described. What a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of the best.

A fantastic story that deserves more chapters, be true yourself by making them. The tit fucking is really great, make the mother pregnant! But no anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please finish the tale.

This is a great beginning, but only a beginning. It cries out for a middle and an end. Please don't squander this tasty start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Mom's full lips looked so good wrapped around my cock," he thought.

That's what all boys think the first time their mother sucks off their stiff young prick. Darrell is one of thousands, really many tens of thousands of sons nowadays whose mothers do what practically all moms'd love to do, but some are still too timid to try--take their boy's big fresh dick in their warm loving motherly mouth and suck on it till he spurts that warm rich cream he's got sloshing around in his heavy teenage balls right down his own mother's throat. Like all mothers, Darrell's mom is fascinated by what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. Darrell's always hard around his mother but, silly boy, he tries to hide it from her--when his big hard on is exactly what his mom is aching for! The idiotic "taboo" still constrains many boys, so it's the mother's job to take the initiative, as Darrell's mom does--boldly placing her hand over her son's fat cock and explaining to him how she yearns to drain his big balls for him. Letting him know that her maternal cunt is there for him whenever he needs it, which, at his young age, is LOTS of times! Look, everyone knows the old truth, "A mother's twat is her son's playground," and every boy's looking to make great big puddles in his playground! You can see it everywhere in the happy grins of proud young motherfuckers and the contented smiles of their son-fucked mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great dialogue!

It's a sign that all the barriers between a son and his mother are down when they can talk real down and dirty with each other. His mother tells him outright that she's going to drain her son's big balls every night--the best thing a boy can ever hear from his mom. While Darrel is pounding his his big prick up his mother's twat like it's never been pounded before, mom asks, "Are you gonna cum in your mother, are you gonna unload your balls up your mother's cunt?" and her big strong boy says, "Yeah, I sure am!" Then the best part, with his rich potent sperm leaking out of his mom's twat, Darrel smiles and says, "Now when we're together I won't have to hide my boner," and his mother chuckles and replies, "Just bring it to mommy and she'll fix it for you!" Just the way it should be between a son and his mom, as many many thousands of them are finding out every day!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Mother/son sex is the best and this was an excellent story.

Keep up the good work, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent work keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved your story. I too had my best sex with my Mom. She got me hooked on short, fat, big tits, big ass, hairy pussy women. Even when I had girlfriends they were a lot like Mom. Mom taught me everything. More !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ONLY ONE THING LEFT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER..............A BABY !!!!!!!

Mom seduces him with Red Lipstick, kisses him , and the Sperm flows into her.

Please tell us about the pregnancy................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wanna fuck your mom now lol

I wanna fuck your mom now lol

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

This reminds me of a Seethru story, especially how they get close after his date implodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My Mom was my first and the best I have ever had. She taught me everything. She also set my standard. I am hooked on BBW! I like women who look like Mom. Short, fat, big tits, lots of ass, and a very hairy pussy! Your story reminded my of Mom. I was with Mom from 15 to 19 exclusively. We went at it almost daily and did many things over the years. You can take this story to incest, gay, lesbian, group and so on. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
moms big tits

Alwzys so hard not to state at mom then aunts and sisters! This very realistic and horny thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

This story was wonderful,the only thing that would make it better would have been pics of moms TiTs. Wish I could Fuck her

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Mom IS the answer

This is easily one of the best stories I have read. I think a lot of mom's feel the same way, no teenage bimbo is going to take their son away! Wonderfully written, thanks so much for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now that they have broken the ice!!

you really need to write another chapter. have them fuck and suck all over the house! This can be a great story and you can develop his sexual abilities with mom teaching him!! 5 for a great loving MOM story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
how they managed to play a full game of monopoly is beyond me...

But the rest of your story had me so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO!

Encore, encore!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
ANOTHER EXCELLENT STORY

SURE WISH THIS AUTHOR WAS ACTIVE AND WRITING! GREAT JOB!

ItTakesTwoItTakesTwoalmost 6 years ago
Nice twist, Wish it happened with more sons

When mom said: "We can have everything we want, honey. I think we should branch out... into the sexual realm together." I had an instant spark of excitement and an wonderful thought that, if mothers would embrace this kind of love and training with their children, then our society would have a lot less problems. What the world needs is love, SWEET LOVE. Will be reading more of your stories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

However, if ch2 is in the offing (although it's been 9 years) NO BABIES! And even though there's no hint of it, NO ANAL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I think that Mommy wants to have her ass eaten and licked too. I'd do that if she were my mom.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Loved It

Another wonderful story.each one is better than the last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good. Deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘Œ love it ๐Ÿ˜€ so hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ sure wish my mom had given in to me when I was younger or even when I tried to make a move on her. She is the one who left her bedroom door open for me to spy on her all the time from the bathroom.

Steveagle157Steveagle157over 2 years ago

Loved the story line.. expressions of both characters were brilliant.. thanks for the story..

powertrainpowertrainalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing. I'm hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Steaming hot! Thumbs up, author.

tongueman53tongueman534 months ago

That was a Great story. You said alll the right things at the right time. It made me have a Real

Good Hard on ! When I finished the story, it didn 't take me long to Cum. Thanks for the Good Read, hope to see more.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

What a cock-hardening, good jerking story. Too bad you didn't keep this going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous