All Comments on 'Masturbating in the Shower'

by availableslave2u

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
whambamwhambamabout 14 years ago

Good lord, this is hot. And very nicely written, building to the inevitable climax with a great sense of pace. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes!

I stroked my cock and played with my ass while I read this. Very hot! I came hard, thanks babe.

CafeBleuCafeBleuover 13 years ago
Very arousing

An extraordinarily erotic and arousing story about a subject that is both taboo and highly appealing.

I very much enjoyed reading this work as well as the effect it had on me.

I will certainly be reading your other works in due course.

Very nicely done, thank you.

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for the positive feedback. It helps to know that people are reading what I've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

i save this for last when i read. really gets me in the mood. would like to hear what happens when his wife gets home :) or the real thing happen from the tape. great work.

ijerkoffijerkoffabout 13 years ago
Nice story

Well, it got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOTTTT

OMG>>>you had me sooooo hard reading this!! I can't wait to jump in the shower!!!

availableslave2uavailableslave2ualmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all for the feedback. It's your comments, both positive and negative, that make me want to continue to write. I hope you continue to enjoy my writing.

KitschshamanKitschshamanalmost 12 years ago
mhhmmm

This is just wicked good ... and I mean wicked.. <s>.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I'm rock hard, I can't wait to think of you fucking my ass, stroking my cock. I love thinking about your nipples pressing into my back, your tongue running along my ear. I'm going to jack off! Nice read.

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 7 years agoAuthor
more?

Glad you liked it. Interested in more you say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aneros

I frequently use an Aneros. The way you wrote about using it is fun,. Used correctly it is much better than a fuck toy. Read up on how to actually use it to achieve maximum results. Really hot story, could only be better if the Aneros was used correctly to produce the most massive orgasm a man can experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF I wish this was longer

Really great story now I've got some Ideas of what to do with my husband. Though I wish she actually stayed home and jumped in the shower after he cam and then steamy hot shower sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous