All Comments on 'A Review on a Marital Aid'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too long

This was way too wordy. You should have condensed this down so that it dien't even exist.

How can you write this crap? Doesn't it bother you? You're only writing this shit for the Survivor Contest. Are you that desperate for $500? Tell you way, Erin, I'll give you a thousand dollars to stop writing this dumb ass stories.

God, these are just terrible, terrible.

This isn't even an essay, forget about review. Review of what? How not to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dear Bakeboss

Get up, grow a pair, get rid of your "vanilla" life by divorcing your wife and go out and find some satisfaction in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Typical male bullshit

So, you know how to help with marital problems? I see that you just assume the problem is always going to be that the husband is horny while the wife doesn't want any. What about when the husband is the one who never wants to perform? What's a poor horny wife to do? I get so sick of the assumption that the man is always the deprived one in a relationship. Such macho crap!

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Mostly true and women are not as sexual as men, I've never seen that in 70 years of watching. Ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes. Me too! And loving it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous