All Comments on 'Mom & Dad Are the Experts'

by Dr Kink

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Romantic Silver FoxRomantic Silver Foxover 20 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories on incest I have read. Thought adding or mentioning the possibility of both ladies being pregnant would be an interesting twist..as to who is the father?

wildbanker55449wildbanker55449almost 15 years ago
This story rocked!

Great character development. Great buildup of the sexual tension with the stories told by Sam and great conclusion. This should be a series. Please do more sotires about these four people. They are terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A little long, but hot!

The plot hinges on fantasies being realized - very nice. But the story could have pushed along a little faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Utterly hot for me!

Thanks for really hot well written story! As huge fan of full family incest and being bi, would have enjoyed further explorations and defiantly hope to read of some bi betwen four and Phil and Mary introduceing kids to being fucked by many at a swinger's party! Don't know which had me hotter, mother-son or Dad and daughter-in-law?

Please treat to more episodes with these four hot fuckers! loved the way you had the kids connive their way into Sam's parents pants! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
quotes

Sorry but your story needs dialog for me.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i liked the story

the tease was great, having the spouses go first was a nice twist. i agree with some other comments - i like stories with more dialogue - but i thought this one was very well told. very erotic. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story with a different slant on wife swapping, i.e. the incest between the mother and son. I hope you will continue this story as all four of them go to the swingers club together - and make it an incest swingers club too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story.

That was well written, except for the word underwear, that is how it is spelled.

English is only my 2nd language, so what would I know ?

Proofreading is important, much better than being embarrassed by silly mistakes.

Sorry about that, I hope there are no hard feelings.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Great concept for an incest story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was a somewhat different approach to the subject which I appreciated. Unfortunately, the poor proof reading with many grammatical and spelling errors spoiled the story and made it difficult to read in places.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous