All Comments on 'Sniffing My Pussy Scented Panties'

by creamymilf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

wow so hot ... i love sniffing panties ... as a youngster my moms and sis ... and today as an adult still mysis and sis in law

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mmmm

Great story.... tell us more, CM! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

this got me so hard thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pussy

hot stuff, wish i could help you out with finding out how many times you cum. loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

i would buy panties like that. got any for sale?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love the scent and taste of pussy.

My favorite flavor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A fishy story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hey

where can i buy your used panties from ??

GALLANTGESTUREGALLANTGESTUREalmost 11 years ago
A sweet smell of innocence mixed with a touch of naughtiness and delightful excitement

The smell of pussy scented solely by the female orgasm is what gives pussy that sweet smell of innocence thats characteristic of good pussy.But when pussy is used as a "sperm bank" thats when that sweet smell of innocence becomes mixed with a touch of naughtiness and delightful excitement and this is an attribute only females can share.All men are males but not all males are men and men who love pussy call it that "good pussy smell" and it's nothing dirty for it's spawned from that special intimacy between male and female in unselfish love for one another for when she acquiesce to his request to become his sperm bank she is sharing herself unselfishly with him as he is with her when gives her multiple orgasms to his one. She knows that scent excites him where she becomes a feminine delicacy to him giving him the sexual prowess to satisfy her physical desire for pleasure and her psychological need to be wanted by men in a furious heat of passion.

My wife gives me her panties fragrant with her good pussy smell when I go to work because she says that she doesn't want me thinking of any other woman but her and although when I see another woman with a pretty face and and ass worthy of worship I can't help but wonder if she too has that good pussy smell. I know that my woman will let me put my head up under her dress anytime I ask and she's proof that if "stank pussy" ain't good, grits ain't grocery, eggs ain't poultry and Mona Lisa was a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOUR PANTIES

I wish I could be your panties every day!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lesbian panties

My girlfriend and I love to smell other women, couples or single. We prefer no commingled sperm in the scent, just pure vaginal secretion. When we're at parties we hope to find willing subjects, women we want to sniff, and stay close enough to establish what they smell like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love to have my pussy sniffed

I'm 47 and have always been attracted to men with big nostrils. I love guys who love to lick my clit when it's stinky. My husband likes it after a couple days.........no bath, just my scent which he says smells like sex. I have big dangly inner lips and he likes to pull on them and stick his nose in my hole and sniff. He then starts slowly liking my clit as I squirm. His hot breath makes my juice even stinkier, and I can smell it all the way up by me. After he licks me and makes me cum, he comes back up and kisses me with his stinky cunt breath and it really turns me on while he fucks me. I get really juicy when I don't bath for a couple days. My husband pulls back my lips and moans and licks.........the more he pulls my lips back with his big hands and fingers, the more he can smell my stink. I catch him sniffing me the whole time he's licking too. I think he likes to sniff my dirty ass too while he licks. I'm getting wet just writing this. My clit feels like it's hot and sticking out ready to be teased and flicked. My nice pink little bud ready to be sucked and licked. MMMMM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous