All Comments on 'A Vibrating Kind of Valentine's Day'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Funny

I think this should of been in the humor section. It's a good laugh and he is a joke. Not bad, not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Slug

I mean this in a positive way as I'm sure you meant to create a monster in your tale, but reading it left with the sense that I had just eaten a slug. I don't even want to think whether such a character might exist because I'm frightened they might.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fantasy

someone else doing the house work is the ultimate turn on. i found this humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This sounds so pathetic it must be real. I kept reading hoping it would get better but it ends just like I suspected it would. Funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot story

That was a hot story with a touch of humour.Why not isn't sex supposed to be fun

lovebobbylovebobbyabout 14 years ago
Hilarious

This is one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. I just couldn't stop laughing. I'm still chuckling as I'm writing this comment. Thank you for the laugh. Please write more funnies.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
A GREAT LAUGH I MUST SAY

this was so funny you wrote this like you where talking to him. it really had me smiling brilliant well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was funny as hell

I have a job and do all the cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and most of the cooking. I'm the perfect man for you. I forgot to tell you I'm married. Bigamy is no big deal, right?

Seriously, you have a great way with words.

gperry2843gperry2843about 11 years ago
How would classify this story?

Appropriately entered as a Valentine's Day story it has been suggested it would fit into humor & satire and I would agree with this if it didn't strike of so much reality it would probably better fit in erotic horror. This may be how the author developed some of her attitude. This is not to suggest that attitude is a bad thing, because hers is special. Another story deserving critical acclaim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous