All Comments on 'Pledging Virginity'

by Carol1973

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
essayistessayistabout 14 years ago
Good Story!

This story is certainly different from many on this site. And, it really does sound like a real experience. I can't wait to read more of your work.

woody1230woody1230about 14 years ago
growing up

sounds like me 30 years ago. had a good catholic gf. the priest told her that sex was a sin. we would kiss for hours. soon petting then oral. we never screwed but did every thing else. thank god for sinning

RelDomRelDomabout 13 years ago
great work

I love the emotional content of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
She failed...

Shoulda just did it in the car....

dondddonddover 11 years ago
A Christian woman's plight...

We KNOW she wanted him.

Should've dropped her "Good Girl" pretense and let him inside, like she wanted.

He wouldn't have told anyone he fucked a "Christian" girl.

And think of how her vagina would've been filled.....

She was ready.....

dondddonddover 11 years ago
Good Christian girl introduced to world of love & sex through going-down on boyfriend's cock

This part must've been great

.

"....He rubbed his hand over my panties and into my slit and against my clitoris and I hunched in pleasure, unzipping his jeans and pulling his hard penis out and playing with him. "

Must've been eye-opening and a wonderful thing for a naive, good girl virgin to learn about the world of sex and love -- and what a man wants and needs from his girl -- in this way.

Imagine the woman's resistance was quickly fading as her thoughts of her church teaching began to leave...

"....A woman's first man-made climax is a wondrous thing. I was 18 years old; I had never been popular with boys; I was repressed; guilt-ridden; I had little self-esteem. I was a puritan. All of that changed as Don's hand rubbed me to a climax that left me shaking like a leaf, my body wildly agitated and he just hanging on to me like a rider on a wild horse. "

Imagine the virgin wanted him right then and there, and needed a good fuck.

".....I was jerking him off one evening on the couch in front of the television and I suddenly decided to lower my head and kiss his cock....:

The woman was an angel and knew what she wanted.

Manipulating his hard-as-a-rock cock in this fashion would be far safer than spreading her legs and letting him nail her sweet, virgin vagina.

It was also a lot easier on the conscience.

".....In record time he cummed in my mouth and I realized I had found a solution to the pregnancy problem. I couldn't get pregnant if the cum was in my mouth -- and besides that it was fun to feel his hot, throbbing dick in my mouth and to taste the salty, sticky cum. I began to give him blow jobs whenever we had the opportunity and jerking him off when we didn't.

God... he must've loved your mouth going down on his hungry cock...

Imagine he couldn't hold-back that long before cumming into the Christian virgin's virginal mouth.

The picture of him thrusting and her moving her "innocent" mouth up and down his cock, sucking it as hard as she'd ever sucked anything.....

Imagine the virgin in the story became well-learned about how a guy acts and how long his penis will last in her mouth before it can't take it anymore and shoots his loving, gooey sperm-laden cum into her Christian virgin mouth....

As he began to spasm and thrust even harder, she knew his juices would soon fill her mouth She swallowed him but dreamed of him fucking her "missionary style" and ending her virginity once and for all.

".....He returned my favor a few days later with my first experience as a recipient of oral sex. I had never, never felt anything half as good as his wet tongue licking my clitoris and plunging up my vagina.

That experience likely made the "good girl" crave his cock even more.

She'd easily put-aside her convictions and let him fuck her wildly.

She'd want him to tell her he loves her, but that he'd do without hesitation, though he likely wasn't sincere.

By giving her man plenty of oral sex, the woman in this story learned a lot and was likely better prepared to be a loving wife or girlfriend and offer her guy all her sexual love.

The next guy she dated, she likely wasn't so hesitant and really opened-up her vagina to him when he made some moves that guys will make.

Though she would date and fuck other guys, and go to church afterward, she likely wouldn't forget her first and the thrills she gave him..

She likely never forgot seeing his cum shoot out onto her face... and likely "compared" those early experiences with the man she settled down with and married.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
A bit of history, captured.

This was the experience of very many people 40 years ago, when the church loomed very large for many, and there was no modern IT. It was frustrating and that can be very erotic by keeping the mind very focused on such things as : is there a way round this pledge of chastity, now that we have promised?-And,finding that there is no way-well, such feelings are very erotic indeed. I have often wondered, when my mind was full of sex what it would be like if a new wife, very beautiful, loving and sexy, announced after the wedding that she would give all and do all for her husband, but she wished to remain a virgin, for God.I was imagining male chastity, which is a big subject now, not then The writing is good and I had the feeling that Carol1973 is probably one of those really nice Catholic Girls from those times. It is "captured history". I jarred, to read the awful "panties", I much prefer "knickers". One more thing to like was that the female frustration was well brought out.A very enjoyable experience, which could only be written by someone from a special time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous