All Comments on 'I Know It's Wrong'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What is wrong with you?

You claim that if a man loves his wife he should be happy to find she is cheat because she is happy and it should not bother him. What is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
this writer is a true cockold

wants us to agree to his wife cheating.hell no you're a weak minded jackass for asking us to agree with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
where are you living? not this world or not today

does love mean I have to get hepatities c , just because one of her lovers has it? you can already get it from sucking a dick or licking a cunt. I don't need that at all. weird story and so short not even erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
*Sigh*

Seems like everyone has the name jasmine nowadays.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
WTF!

WTF! says it all!

This one needs a re-write to make it in the real worl of beleivability!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What?

A Real man should be happy that his wife is a whore??

Your deluded.

And if you find your wife is cheating after two weeks and has been all your relationship you can get the marriage annulled and she gets nothing.

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 14 years ago
Who is Julie?

Her name is the first word in this rather dull story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
bullshit story sucks ass

"if I had really been in love with Jasmine it wouldn't have bothered me [that she was cheating on me]. I would have been happy for her happiness."

"To this day I cannot justify why people are angry when they find out they aren't the only person their loved one has sex with. It's stupid and if I were a real man it wouldn't have upset me"

You're either a complete idiot or a pussy. Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NO!!!!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bad Try

You should flush this turd down the toilet, stupid story, at least it's short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This whole story is "wrong" on so many levels. You, sir, are a moron.

HedonistusHedonistusover 13 years ago
Ideal.

I've had thoughts alng the same lines myself- that we should be happy with our partner's happiness, whatever it may be. But that is the ideal

and we're just not made like that.

We're not civilised - we're possessive and demanding.

A homosexual work colleague once said, when I asked him how he managed to be so calm when nastily insulted because of his preferences,

"It's nice to be nice.".

How I wish I had his nature.

ProxyAccountProxyAccountover 13 years ago
Say What?

I find it amusing that it's supposedly "civilized" to tolerate infidelity and "uncivilized" not to tolerate it. So... is it "civilized" to tolerate those that break laws and oaths and "uncivilized" not to tolerate them? Civilization is ultimately creating an orderly system that promotes the interests of society and, in general, its members. Ultimately, it comes down to procreation, which is governed by the hypothalamus, not the cerebral cortex.

Civilization is simply a means of amplifying and channeling the drives of humans. Yet, not all human males share the same natural drives. It depends upon whether they are cortisol dominant or testosterone dominant. A cortisol dominant male becomes more passive when put under stress or challenged. A testosterone dominant male becomes more aggressive when under stress or challenged. Each has his own role in society. Some tend towards submission. Some are dominance-seeking.

The fact is that there is no "right" solution for everybody. A coping solution for one type of individual would drive another type of individual mad. Testosterone dominant males are driven to "mate-guard" and to seek vengeance because of the testosterone receptors present in the hypothalamus. They can no more change who they are than they change their gender preference. Cortisol dominant males are driven to "accept". The problem is that they are often confused by what is natural and what society tells them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?

He's pissed she's fucking around so when he gets her in his total control he let's her keep doing it?

Stupid.

Now a nice twist would have been to make her puke whenever she thought about another guy. She would either puke to death, or would realize only het hubby was for her. Now that would have been fun to read.

I love the idea of a cheating whore being forced, and knowing it, to be true to her man. The conflict forcing her tog be good would be great to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Messed up .. really messed up

Messed up ... I guess the moral (if any) of the story is ... if she won't be faithful and I can't be emotionally connected to her when she cheats like this but I feel I have to be happy for her, then just mind control her, make her do what ever I want sexually so I can put up with her and let her still cheat so she is happy as well ... and it is an end to a happy story.

Sorry but that is just messed up. Basically in the story you just want a sex slave for free and you got it but will probably end up with other things as well as she cheats with who knows who else.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I agree with these last comments.

There is something very very wrong with you Sean.

I think you might be a complete submissive. You think you might be "tough" having her hypnotized, but that just goes to show how pathetic you are.

You would rather have her keep fucking douchebag because she is happy than doing something about it.

If hypnotizing works to get her to fuck a pathetic pussy worm like him, why not hypnotize her to stay away from douchebag.

Probably because you are so submissive you never even thought of that. You would eat the cum out of a cheating wife just so you don't hurt her feelings if she asks you to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WHY NOT....

Have Sardo alter the hypnotic suggestion to have her become physically sick every time she saw someone's dick that was not her husband's?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1348 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.