All Comments on 'The Big, Bad Blob That Ate Alice Ch. 02'

by PrevertOne

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Sensual Desire

Two things impressed me while reading the story! In the first one, the blob infused its molecules with the females, to give her air, and the second thing was that afterwards, she felt like she was trapped in a womb! OH, THOSE TWO THINGS REALLY TURN ME ON! I have always have had a fantasy of being engulfed inside a pink female blob, wearing my fleece footed pajamas, and then have her make love to me, as i try to resist, and helplessly struggle deep within her by squirming, kicking, scratching and clawing within her Heavenly Soft Pinkness, and then when she has drained me of everything, and is satisfied with me as her helpless lover, then slowly suffocate, digest and absorb me, making me hers forever! Allegidly a person actually constructed, artifically, a mechanism to realize their fantasy, after viewing a blob feeding on a human in a Science Fiction Movie by taking a zippered vinyl mattress cover(queen size), tapeing the seams, to prevent tearing the vinyl during the excitement of struggling, and then sewed a body length pink fleece bag, and glued the seams to also prevent escape during struggling, and tested both, which were escape proof, then pulled the mattress cover over the pink bag, crawled inside, gathered up the end of the vinyl in their fist, inhaled, and then blew the exhaled air out the crimped opening over and over, which suckled the soft pinkness inward, tighter and tighter, because of decreased air pressure! The person repeated the process, until the sensation of suction pressing against them was just right for sensual excitement, then twisted the opening closed,placing it behind their head, layed back and breathed normally! With each breath, The Heavenly Soft Pinkness tightened and tightened, further strengthening their encasement, and the person was so focused on their pleasure, caused by a thinning of their air supply, that they failed to notice that the opening was disappearing behind them, being sucked away from their grasp further and further, slowly disappearing from view, as thick pink fleece suckled inward, covering the twisted opening, and burying it behind a bubble of pinkness! Suddenly, they realized the possibility of entrapment, and helplessness, and attempted to reach behind them for the exit hole, but the strength of the internal suction squeezed their arms and hands tighter and tighter, powerfully, and they began to squirm within the pinkness, as their hands opened and closed against the pink fleecy bubble which effectively had sealed the opening from their grasp. The pink softness now began to absorb all movements of resistance through sheer suction power, as a tingling began, strengthaning, and then a slow lack of motor conteol flooded over their extremeties, but the most dangerous sensation was the beginning of confusion, and euphoria, and the person began to beg, and scream with panic, wildly struggling, but this only speeded up the process of tightening soft pink encasement all around them! Their hearing was starting to flutter in rithym with each heartbeat, indicating that they were running out of time, and with one final scream of desperation, and pushing of their fingers upward, and backward, they were able to grasp the exit opening. Now, it was a race for time, as they pulled the opening toward them, and began untwisting the end! The Heavenly Soft Pinkness tried to suck away their fingers, while the remainder of the pinkness seemed to begin to begin a process of attempting to hold them completely still through sheer intense suction power! Slowly, they concentrated with all their will power and actually pressed their arms and hands through the opening, and were pulling the sides outward, as the pinkness suckled against this action, but they were strong and managed to break free, and receive air! The person SPECIFICALLY STATED THAT THEY HAD NO IDEA, THAT THE SENSATIONS WITHIN THE SOFT PINK SUCKING ENCASEMENT COULD BE SO INTENSLY PLEASURABLE, ACTUALLY FULFILLING A FANTISY WISH, OR THAT THEY WERE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO HOLD THEM HELPLESS AT THE SAME TIME! NOW, THEY SPECIFICALLY STATE, THAT THE GATHERING OF ANY ITEMS TO FULFILL A FANTASY WISH WERE A DEADLY MISTAKE AND THAT THE FANTASY ACTED UPON SHOULD HAVE NEVER, NEVER HAVE BEEN DUPLICATED UNDER ANY CONDITIONS!!!!!!!!! " I TOTALLAGREE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrevertOne@PrevertOne
1156 Followers
I live in Washington state. Aspiring writer, mostly a hobby now. I like off beat humor, weird things, sci-fi, fantasy, horror. Mostly inspired by B-movies, Roger Corman, old school pin-up girls, and Greek and Renaissance sculpture and art.