All Comments on 'Riley's Bar Ch. 07'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Bob is one hell of a good story teller

As I read this story I can visualize all of the antics the character is going through, and with a little humor added, makes it just a superb story.

Fun to read and very exciting. Makes waiting for the next chapter worth wile.

Thanks.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Another Nice Chapter!

This character is getting to be a serious man whore even though he claims to be a one woman man.

I still wonder what is going down with his ex and her lawyer.

Lot of sex in this chapter and exciting to read.

Thanks for writing

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Great Tale

This is getting to be a great Story and keeps me coming back for the next chapter. The man is getting more sex than ever and is not sure what to do. Better send him to the doctor to get him a big bottle of Cialis or Viagra.

Now I am wondering what is going to happen next. Thanks for your talent of a great story and sharing with us.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Nice novel-----

JPB is showing his skills as author and we are being shown that a victim can move on and enjoy life... In this case all is going as we would like though perhaps there should be some payback to Elaine....

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Boring

Another 1* because more bar relationships add nothing to the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
You Know

This is starting to fall apart real fast. Kinda waiting for the end now.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
This guy is living

some kind of dream. I'm anxious to see how this turns out. Freda "sounded" more Russian than German.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's a sex GOD!

What a stud! He puts legions of porn stars to shame! What a man! Where will it all end? In jail probably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why would he drive home from Freda's after the first date as he was in his own apartment to answer the call from Marge.Talk about sloppy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is hitting new lows. A long drivel of nonesense.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

think there was about 20 "sissy boy" comments in this story. u shouldn't get high while writing lol this series went to the garbage

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
If

If Marge is on her monthly,why didn't they do anal?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9020 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES