All Comments on 'The New Neighbors'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding erotic story

My wife and I have enjoyed role playing and swapping with another couple we have known for many years. It has included slave/master roles. While I have never relinquished my wife, it is such a turn on to totally submit to another couple. We guys never had same sex although the girls have on many occasions and boy was that smoking hot. The other guy actually threw down the gauntlet and told our wives it was different for guys. I know I would have if he were willing. I have never done that but it has been something I have fantasized about from time to time. I hope you write more on this theme.

Wildchick1977Wildchick1977about 14 years ago
Making a cuckold

This was a very good story that spoke to the issue of cuckolding. While Brooke is a submissive, Kevin finds that he both accepts and enjoys his place in being a cuckold to his wife. A true cuckold understands that he enjoys watching his wife or girlfriend enjoy sex with a variety of partners. Both my current husband and last boyfriend were cuckolds. I enjoy maintaining that dominant role with the understanding I will be free to choose multiple partners. I am currently fucking one of his best friends. Not only does he accept this, he enjoys watching us. The key, much like the story has done, is to begin dominating him early. While it may not be necessary to totally feminize your man, having him shave his body, becoming much more smooth and feminine is important. Taking his anal cherry is a must and using a strapon often to remind him of his place. Having him accept his own cum from your pussy and then later other men's cum will make him a much more attentive and cooperative cuckold.

smoothboismoothboialmost 14 years ago
why not?

I could easily see myself in Kevin's position. I've recently discovered my bottom (and mostly homosexual) side, and would happily serve men and women with my mouth and ass while my girlfriend fucked as much as possible.

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidover 13 years ago
great story

One of the best stories I have ever read. One of my ultimate fantasies.

kinkynastydomkinkynastydomover 12 years ago
Fantasy ...HOT!

Hot and awesome ...love the way they are broken

parputter69parputter69over 12 years ago
Wanting more!

Excellent read. Something intriguing about it for me. Normally prefer to read lesbian submissive sex but reading about a couple submitting to another couple was exciting. Too bad you have not continued on with Brooke and Kevin being slaves. Know there may not have been more to go but could not they be ordered to seduce and then bring another straight couple to Ron & Cheryl for them to enslave also.

pubelesspubelessalmost 11 years ago
great story

I have been shaved and fucked by both men and women being their slave

slaveboy12slaveboy12over 9 years ago
great story

nice hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your stories are the best read (and re-read) of Literotica.

As a committed fetishist who has repeatedly licked his own semen from his Mistress's beautiful feet, I really enjoyed Cheryl's twist of forcing her toes in her slave's mouth, making him worship her and also clean his own hard-earned cum.

Foot fetish is all too rare in your stories; yet I find you're still the best writer on the site!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
this is the hottest story i have read in a long time

wow, very very good writing watchdawg, OMG this is the ultimate. love the seduction, submission, shaved and the girl on girl, along with the male 2 male and cuck. it had it all. I need another chapter of the new couple seduction. I cant say enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You can't suspend disbelief long enough to buy into this yarn

I'm sure the titillation factor must drive a few more than just 10 readers to a delusional orgasmic frenzy; but I doubt there's more than a couple hundred couples on the planet who'd willingly agree to participate in this farce once they sobered up.

KnightofroundKnightofroundover 6 years ago
Very hit

I really enjoyed most of this story. The scenario is very hot. I've thought about this kinda stuff often in the past. The ending was very rushed though. I would have loved more detail about the husband being taken by his first cock. I do love the idea of being a slave as a couple to another couple. But only for that moment, not always. Good job though

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a piece of crap.

I hope brooke was surprised when hubby turned up with a 45 and shot the whole lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great to a Point

Then this wimp agrees to not have sex with his own wife because his neighbors said so? C'mon. Nobody is that much a of wimp. They should have tattooed Brooke in several places. Altering her shows power. I wouldn't have had the husband interacting with Cheryl at all. It muddies the water.

SnakebitSnakebitover 5 years ago
Anger Issues

Hey Anonymous, you seem to be a really angry guy with some unresolved homoerotic fantasies. You do realize you regularly read cuckold and bi submissive FICTION and then comment on how the FICTIONAL character should should harm or kill the other FICTIONAL character, you know, the one that made you blow a load while you read the story and then caused you to anonymously post an angry comment to try to relieve your shame and self loathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I wish the story continued. The submission could become much more intense with Ron having his name tattooed on Brooke, piercing her nipples and making her husband watch as he takes her down even more degrading paths. A gangbang would seal the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot as hell

While I cant see giving up sex entirely with my wife, I do admit when we have 3-somes or couple swaps I love to see her with other men. My wife like Brooke has taken a more active role in our sex life and we bought a cage which I wear from time to time. It turns her on to know she is in complete control.

Ive actually read this story several times over the years and each time I read it the hotter it is. I too would love to see other installments.

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Plain stupid gay shit

nuff said. Not a single star.

scottc543scottc543over 2 years ago

Smoking hot story! You are one of the very best, DWag.

plasticman29plasticman29almost 2 years ago

I loved this story it is so hot I think I would love to be a slave in that situation ummm

StryWrter7StryWrter7about 1 year ago

Wonderful Story .. Love how the wife is already seeing the neighbors - as a slave - and the hubby was unaware - he was licking cum from his wife for months before he officially became their slave!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome story. The slave thing is a bit abrupt for me. The husband acquiesces a bit too fast to being a slave. The wife betraying is trust is fucked up. I would like to see more character development where they gradually become submissive. It's clumsy and crude that way. Love the overall tone of it. I think that the denial of the husband from his wife is bullshit. She's a slut, so she should be his slut too. I would have them tattooed in a different way at the will of the couple who dominates them. I would love to see Brooke made to be way more stretched in every way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous