All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 39'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks!

Always look forward to the next installment - please keep going!

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 14 years ago
Great

Another wonderful part, look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great as always

I so love this series can't wait for the next chapter.

Rad'lRad'labout 14 years ago
Good characterization -

and well worth the wait. Your imagination impresses me; this is a well written story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stocks...

You need to change the paragraph about stock owners paying for the company losses. It does not work that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Happy

To see another chapter, this story is one of my favourites, well thought out and keeps me guessing. As well as stimulated! Cheers

geleslgeleslabout 14 years ago
Worth waiting for

As always, great characters, flowing, interesting plot lines and highly erotic. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I think you're an incredible writer. The realism and the detail are amazing. I am curious to see if you differentiate between Switch and Situational Dominant.

ThenglishmanThenglishmanabout 14 years ago
Thank You

All I can say is thank you again for another chapter in this marvelous saga. It continues to impress with the wonderful writing, fascinating characters and profound wisdom. It remains the benchmark for anything I have read on this subject - erotic yes, but also a compelling story full of insight on every level. Thank you so much.

carolyn1998carolyn1998about 14 years ago
Chapter 39

Loved the chapter can not wait for more. This is a story I can read like a soap opera. I am always wondering what's going to happen to Sarah and now Darren. You could write on the Vassal Academy forever and I think I would not get board. Thanks for great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Another great chapter - I love where you are taking Sarah's character. I am looking forward to her evolution into submission and especially to when we will meet her future Master. And now a new character in Darren - hmmm. Can't wait to see where you take him! I agree with an earlier comment - you can keep writing this rich storyline forever!

MaddiemewMaddiemewabout 14 years ago
More!

Please write more, you are an amazing author, and well informed as well! Your attention to detail is lovely, although, it could use some work, but perfection is impossible, after all. The suspense kept me on edge, eagerly reading even as I tried to pace myself to make the read last. Please write more, I'm sure I'm not the only one begging you to do so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

you are my definite favorite author here. I have been completely mesmerized by The Vassal Academy. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Your stories are great I hope you write the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Eager

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great work!

continue please, your work on The Vassal Academy needs to go on! Best story here :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please!

Please write more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hoping and waiting

Love your work and impatiently waiting for the next chapter, the wait is killing me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Need to finish Sarah's story, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks

Hope you are well, seems to be the longest gap in updates. Would like you to continue, but thanks for your work so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more?

I've loved this series and hope we see more soon. I do understand that life gets in the way sometimes and hope all is well with you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOVE IT

This story keeps me going... I love waiting for the next chapter. I hope that you continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
=

I am also checking daily for an update. Could we please have SOME word on what is going on? It would make the waiting easier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

I just reread the hole series again and if there isn't a new chapter soon I may go into withdrawal. I like many people am checking daily for an update. Could we please have some info on new chapters? an update in your Bio page would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I've also been checking daily for new updates. This is my favorite storyline in all of Literotica. Here's hoping for a new one when you are able.

HAlmondHAlmondover 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

I have absolutely loved this so far and can't wait to read more. This is going to be something what I'll check every day with hope that there is new chapter. How I can bribe you to write and post it???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Greatest Story in Literotica....!!

The Vassal Academy is fantastic..! You make us believe that there is such a place in reality..

Thank you so much for writing it SavannahMann, we really appreaciate it..

If you make Vassal Academy to a novel, it will be definitely sold out..

Pleaseeee write more...!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Updates?

I've been following this story since chapter 4 or 5 posted, nothing excites me more than when a new chapter posts. It's been a long time since the latest chapter was added, i hope everything is okay with you/the author...i hope to see the return of updates...even if it's only every 2-3 months.

*sending hopes and love*

~haruki

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whats Happened

to this story, has it finished are will there be more, (I hope), it's been 5 months since this chapter was posted, and i would like it to continue (Please)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

Please we want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

this story is so good, please keep adding to it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!!

please can we have some more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Hi

I've now read the story's 3 times and there brilliant a work of genius. I know its been a while since you posted but please can you continue this story its absolutely genius

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Did someone forget to untie you?

You have to continue this story. It is well written and has great characters. Continue or be punished!

HAlmondHAlmondalmost 13 years ago
Begging and praying and begging again

I think this was fifth time I have read this whole thing trough. Every time I open this I have silent pray that there would be new chapter. So I'm not shamed to admit that I'm ready to beg that you would continue this...I really hope and pray that you, the author are well and that we get to read more about this wonderful novel that truly has stolen my heart.

lavrsenlavrsenalmost 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Would love to read who becomes Sarahs dominant and read more adventures of the vassal academy - s please write more chapters

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 13 years ago
How about an early story....

About Devon and how Jeanette became his slave, more details on the past relationships.

I mean if you are stuck with this story, please write something we miss you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
to continue

i would love to see more of this story. i am curious about how things go with Sahra, and who her dominate will be. I was also wondering if there was a way to download this story to a kindall. as much as i love reading, it is hard to sit at my computer for all that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

afantastic stayed up all night to finish it. how about another 39 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please add more!!

I have read this story about seven times, and every time I pray that there will be a new chapter. However, ever since I began reaing it, there have always been thirty-nine chapters. Please, please, please write more!! Your writing is absolutly outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh come on! Don't leave me here! I feel like I'm chained and gagged left wanting like poor Crystal. Unable to satisfy my needs. I will help if you need time, etc. A fluffer of sorts. Please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoyed all 39 entries. I even enjoyed your other 10 part series. You are a talented writer and thank you for sharing your work with us.

Gsub77Gsub77over 12 years ago
fabulous

I have only recently found this story and couldn't stop reading. I apologise for not commenting on previous chapters but I was in such a rush to get on to the next one and follow the story. Oh how I would love to be serving Master Devon, my idea of heaven, an intelligent Dom who reads the subs emotions and knows what to do instinctively, maybe someday...

But for now, I have to join the dozens of others commenting here and ask, please do not leave us hanging. I need to know if executive Sarah can meet her Master, will Jeanette and Devon disappear to the next academy. Please Please Please, more as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please!

Ohhhh if there could be such a place I would go and learn to be the perfect submissive! Would die to have access to some of the training equipment!! Please write more! This story is excellent! One of the best I have read! So what did the note say? There are still more to graduate! What is this investor up to? Does Susan ever meet her executive? I am going to go crazy waiting for the next chapter!

CoryleaCoryleaabout 12 years ago
Amazing Story

You're a talented writer, and I enjoyed your story very much. However, you desperately need the services of a good copy editor. You often confuse the names of the characters, you capitalize words at random in the middle of sentences, and you don't seem to know that the verb is "breathe," not "breath." A good copy editor would allow your talent to shine all the more brightly, by cleaning up the errors in spelling and grammar. Your writing skills are quite good, and you deserve to have them shown off to their best advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my brain just exploded :/

I can't wrap my brain around the fact that this story won't be finished... I'm sad and frustrated. Does anyone want to finish it for our wonderful author since he seems to have disappeared?!?!

SavannahMann, I hope you're okay and still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please more! I am joining the throngs of people who love you writing, and a heartbroken when they discover that no more seems to be coming. Please, please, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Finish the Story.

It's a beautiful story, I can't get enough of it. Is that it, is this the last of the story?

I hope not, please more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story line. Love every chapter. I see it's been a while since you posted for this story line. I really hope there is more. Does Sarah get her Dom in Houson, Does Crystal learn to overcome her issues? Please more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the crowd...

I too am hoping there is more to come... How about Sarah and the Executive, where does Darren fit in??? Please don't leave us, your fans, hanging!!!

mntnman64mntnman64almost 12 years ago
Pronouncing (sadly)...this story "The Vassal Academy"...is ENDED!

All of us who have avidly followed this story are saddened and frustrated. I really don't think that SavannahMann intended for Ch. 39 to be the last of it. SOMETHING must have happened to the author, since his final submission was in Feb, 2010. I speak for all of us,,,we wish the story would continue until its natural ending. We will ALL just have to use our imaginations now, and "write" the concluding chapters, in our own minds. (I sadly feel like a literary "coroner" now)...Lets face the facts, readers,!! This story,,,"The Vassal Academy",,,,,,,,is DEAD!!

DanielaRoDanielaRoover 11 years ago

I hate to tell you this: I gave a 1 because there is no damn end in this story and it suuux... Gosh I hate when.this happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous story!! Thank you!!!

I agree with what everyone has said. Something had to have happened for it to end this way. After 39 chapters, it seems odd to just end it in what seems like the middle. I do have to say though, I have been reading all 39 chapters for days now, unable to pull myself away. The story is so well written and absolutely addictive. I find myself just wanting more!!! SavannahMann, I hope you are well and thank you for this!!

jennagirljennagirlover 11 years ago
Going to Miss This!!!

I enjoyed this story so much. I'm so sorry to see it end. I've been reading it just as avidly as the everybody else here. Devon and Jeannette and the rest have become friends... I'm especially going to miss Jeannette's devotion and desire to serve... not to mention Devon's wicked, brilliant mind, and Andre's wicked, brilliant cock. ;)

DomNickDomNickover 11 years ago

i absolutely loved this series. it was my addiction for the past 4 nights, i just wish a place or group like this actually existed.... i'd really like to become a better dom for my sub...

KyrridisKyrridisover 11 years ago
Sad to leave ..

Thanks for a great series. I really enjoyed reading all available chapters.

Feels like loosing friends.

Great work!

carlyscharlie4carlyscharlie4over 11 years ago
interesting ending

Great story,thank you so very much for making me lose sleep...LOL

For those with comments indicating dissatisfaction with your ending ...

Your behaving like Crystal...

consider yourselves... properly edged...

So often the question is "How do I begin ? "...You are truly talented. Thanks again !

carlyscharlie4carlyscharlie4over 11 years ago
Just an aside...

wow, two years writing this piece ! Thanks again savannahmann .

timelord1963timelord1963over 11 years ago
Spin off

Any chance for a spin off?

I do like the real long story lines. You are a good writer, even though you take longer to develop your characters you do not let that make the readers lose interest. Let's face writing 39 stories and having the reader hang in there that long and they still want more has to say something for your writing skill. You could probably write about a 2nd generation for the characters. Not only 2nd generation leadership wise but sons and daughters of the current characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so good thank you

I enjoyed this whole series I would love to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hope Savannahman comes back to write a prelude and maybe a few other stories branching off of this one. The writing is absolutely fantastic and I need this to be a REAL PRINTED BOOK!~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My compliments and hopes

I wanted to wait until I reached the end to post and fervently hope that you are still around and receiving these posts.

Your description of responsible Masters are truly what is needed in the BDSM lifestyle. There are far too many that do not realize that the partnership between Dominant and Submissive truly is a symbiosis.

At times, your writing style reminds me of Robert Heinlein( without the Oedipus complex). You bring intelligence and emotional maturity to the page as well as the occasional pertinent philisophical tangent.

I truly hope that, even after several years, you find your muse again and continue the story.

Thank you for your work. Thank you.

CHICKWILLIAMCHICKWILLIAMabout 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

Like most of the rest here, I am left wanting more, but very thankful for the hours of entertainment you have given me. This is better written than most stories that you could buy in this genre!

My main concern is that you, SavannahMann are OK and didn't get sick or worse...please let us know at least that you are OK!

Thanks again for all your stories...they are 5 stars...PLUS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great series.

I am looking forward to the continuation of this series.

StephenMiletusStephenMiletusabout 11 years ago
But this might be the conclusion

First, let me add my voice to the many who wished this story would go on. There is much to like about the whole of this story. It also feels that it should go on for more than 39 chapters. There are a lot of loose ends needing to be tied off: this chapter ends with Darren contemplating making some kind of offer to the Academy (maybe becoming a combination sex slave and investment adviser?), Crystal is promised a night out as an example of the best training the Academy offers, & the expectation that Sarah will be introduced to Victor Kolich & the two could become a sub-dom pairing of executives. One would also expect the natural ending would be when Devon decides to open another Academy, perhaps taking Janette with him, and An takes over as the new mistress.

On the other hand, the outcome of most of this unfinished business is not in doubt, really. Is there any chance that Sarah & Victor will not be introduced & become attached, if not fall in love & get married? Their coupling may not happen right away, but SavannahMann has spent too much space arranging for this to happen not to follow thru. The part in this chapter about Darren feels irrelevant to the main flow of the story, which has been following the sexual education of four characters (Diane, Geneva, Ann & Crystal) two of whose stores are told in completion. (I wonder if this was added because he felt the story had to continue, & was trying to find a way to keep it going.) And then sometimes novels have an open ending -- that is, some plot threads are left unresolved -- which reflects the fact that often in life matters are never resolved. So we may never learn whether Crystal can behave & reflect well on the academy, or she will face further harsh punishments. Lastly, for me this chapter has a certain mood of finality to it; as I read this chapter I felt that that the characters have all reached an important point in their development -- or lives, if characters can be said to have lives -- and that we were being shown each of the principal characters for the last time.

In concluding an erotic novel like this, SavannahMann had few examples to copy. Most lengthy online erotic stories appear to continue either as long as the author can think of another variation on, say, how to insert tab A into slot B until he runs out of ideas & stops, or the author finds he has written himself into a plot bind he cannot resolve & gives up. Few such stories ever come to some sense of closure or resolution, & even fewer ever demonstrate some sense of a plot structure (i.e., introduce characters & plot, add more complications or crises until we reach the climax of the story, and end by tying up the loose ends & allow the reader to say good-by to the story elements -- characters, setting, theme).

In SavannahMann's story, what we have is something rare in erotic stories: extended character growth. In most such stories characters remain static, never changing from their introduction to the end of their final apres-sex thought. In this story, however, many of the characters do grow & change; the characterization is unusually strong and this gives the sex a satisfying quality because we have empathy for them. That is not to say this story is perfect. There are many places which betray a need for a second or third draft: clunky phrasing, misspellings, grammar mistakes, & a lack of physical description. But the bones of this story are strong enough to allow us all to look past them. I would suspect that if SavannahMann were to return & revise this story, he would end it at this point: there is really nowhere else for this story to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Firstly thank you for the always entertaining story. Secondly i cant wait for the next chapter and i rly hope that u continue this story. i have regret knowing that it will eventually end like all novels have to. but if i may make a bold sugestion if this story ends with devon leaving u could always follow him. but personally i would love to hear a back story on devon and the other trainers since u have stated that they have known each other for years. plus and i hope others agree with me that the relationship between devon and jeanette would be a fantastic novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is an amazing series. I really hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please finish Sarah's story

I love this series I know it has to finish but could you please finish Sarah's story to round it off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is one of my favorites stories on the site and it makes me sad it'll probably never be continued. :/ This last chapter was uploaded more then 3 years ago, so I don't think there's much hope for there being more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please finish this. It was so engaging. I really need to know the end

This story was amazing Plz finish it

samsayssamsaysalmost 11 years ago
More about the slave farms!!!

Ok so now I have read all the chapters I want to read about the beginning at the slave farms. Are there stories anywhere about them???

haras0477haras0477over 10 years ago
Agree with the rest plz finish

Goodness I love love love this story plz come back and finish I have been spending all of my free time reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

Please keep writing, it has been a joy, would make a great book!

JustALittleCrazyJustALittleCrazyover 10 years ago
Disappointed

This is a brilliant novel but when I read the last chapter I was looking for an ending and got none. I've had this experience way too often on this site. I wish people would write the entire story before they publish it. It's so disappointing to come to the last chapter and find out they left everything hanging. I read some of the blog so I know the author is busy but 3 years, really.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 10 years ago
So Sad

It's so sad that you did not contue with The Vassal Academy this is such a good story

TKblueeyes41TKblueeyes41about 10 years ago
left wanting

What where is the rest of the story. Does Geneva and Crystal make it? Does Sarah get trained and find her dominant. There is so much more to this and you left us hanging. Please finish the story!

VlandisVlandisabout 10 years ago
I disagree

I actually think this could very well be the intended end. All it really needed was 3 or so more sentences about life continuing at the Vassal Academy to have made more sense, and give a feeling of closer to those that are missing it. This is a "life continues" end and was about as best as could be done since there was no real predetermined end. Think of other books, you know where the story will end(bad guys defeated the world is now in order), with this story there was none of that. So it ends questions and you wanting more, just like all stories, and while it could have been handles a bit better, it doesn't have to not finished like so many think

Go1angelGo1angelalmost 10 years ago
Please write more!!!!!!

I have really enjoyed all of your chapters. I hope you consider writing a Vassel Academy 2. There is so much more I want to know. Your knowledge and Incite into these characters is astounding. I want more. I hope you decide to continue. I think all doms should have the incite into their submissives that Devon has. He really reaches into their hearts and souls to read what they need and desire. Absolutely amazing. Don't give up on them!!!! Please I want to see how Sarah meets her potential master and starts living her life and the rest of the slaves. Will Darren become a consultant or become an in-house slave or both? There are so many loose ends and I know you have already seen it all play out in your mind and much, much more. Please!! You are a fabulous writer!! Keep it going!:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Personal Experience

The story time line and everything is beautiful with in deapth study on BDSM which reminds me of a question WHO ARE U ?? The best guess could be the cheff of vassal academy or devon himself or a person who has been physically involved with BDSM lifestyle!

peachiipeachiialmost 9 years ago

Thank you for this story, however I admit to being disappointed that it ended. I hope you are healthy and well and nothing happened to make you stop writing. The story doesn't feel even close to finished so it made me worry. I absolutely enjoyed your writing and again thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

Want the rest...asap, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant story!!

1st of all a BIG thank you for taking the time to write all the series so far. I love the characters and what makes them who they are. You have an amazing insight into BDSM and it was a delight to feel the characters to come alive and be who they've always wanted to be.

2nd PLEASE continue the story ... I've been reading the different chapters over a week now and have come to this last chapter and would love to know what happens to Sarah and her potential master and the rest of the academy.

This is one of the BEST stories on literotica.com and it would make a LOT of people VERY happy if you were to continue. We probably A/all appreciate that it has taken a lot of your personal time to dedicate to this story but your efforts have been appreciated by everyone, I am sure ๐Ÿ˜Š

RaivinRaivinover 8 years ago
I say again... Wow!

SavannahMann, you are a most excellent author. I have read every chapter of every story you have posted here and all I can say is... more! Please! I join with the host of others begging you to Please return to us and continue the Vassal Academy series. It's just too evil of you to leave us hanging like this! Or, perhaps, some backstory? Maybe a series about these "farms" that the original cast came from. We've gotten a brief glimpse, but there is just SO much waiting, nay, Begging to be written. Please, please, please, we need more than the 39 chapters you have gifted us with. We need to know what happens to these characters who, because of you and your gift, we have come to know and love. I pray this finds you in good health and find myself paraphrasing the plant from Little Shop of Horrors...feed us, SavannahMann!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
torment

i would love to give this a 5 star rating but i just can't...yet. it's like getting a good book and finding that someone tore out the last chapters and you cannot find a complete copy. i long for the "end" to sarah's story and i am romantic enough to want her to find her "prince dom". i would like to see/experience a male slave trained up and completing the slave crew.

please , the torment has gone on long enough. it is time to finish what you started.

i would love to see the completed work published as a book a la 50 SHADES OF GREY.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!!!

A fantastic series. I've just spent weeks reading the whole series and feel sad that there has been no new submissions. I love the characters, the whole concept and the writing style. The series gives a good insight into the bdsm lifestyle.

Like others I hope that the author is in good health and well-being. I selfishly would like to see more chapters. Please please please SavannahMann, more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wanting more!

It feels like this isn't finished. I at least want to know what happens with Sarah and Josh. This isn't complete, please please write more, I know it's been like 5 years but still!

ojjebojjebover 8 years ago
Prologue

For those interested there is a story on another site (don't remember the name) that has the beginning of this saga. The story is called The Vassal Group. You should be able to find it trough google. Be warned tho, it is a bit darker than this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

This chapter has over 40700 views, it seems save to presume most have read all prevous chapters. It has been over five years since your last update, while we cannot know why you stopped. One can hope that the increasing number of people reading and the positive comments asking for more, together with the place where you are now, will encourage and allow you to finish this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

so funfact, I found out that the author is most definitely alive and well through a google search that was suggested in the comments and is actually writing still but this time on politics. as far as him writing and continuing on this story i wouldn't know for sure. it seems like he's lost interest in completing the story and is more focused on other subjects of writing. anywho, as everyone else, i'm in love with this story and hope it's completed into an actual book that i can one day carry around with me and read to my hearts content

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Vassel Group??

Is there any other information about The Vassel Group (mentioned by ojjeb)? After searching for almost an hour, I have still had no luck. If anyone has any leads, they would be appreciated most certinly by myself, but probably others as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I come bearing gifts.

I was able to find a blog entry of sorts from 3 years ago where the author talks about his BDSM stories. It doesn't look like he'll be finishing this anytime soon as he admits to being bored by it. It does however have a link to the other site his stories are on. You have to create an account to read the other story but it is free.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=journals&uid=207734&year=2013&month=11

alankalankalmost 8 years ago
The Author is the Only One Bored

Some of the comments stated the author got bored with this story but he seems to be the only one who is. I have not seen any other author hit the Hot Ratings for every single chapter of every story he wrote. That means every single chapter this guy writes scores at least 4 out of 5 stars. We hoped this alone would get him to finish. I have emailed him twice, telling him I'll buy the book (I already purchased "Family Tradition of Bondage), but he has not responded.

A wonderful author that only needs a little proofreading. One of the best on this site.

"The Vassal Group" does not meet the guidelines for this site but can be read on "onlinestories.com". It might be .net, I forget now. That story is also of the highest quality.

PS. It may be storiesonline.com. Go check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Vassal Story continues...

The author gave permission to an experienced roleplay writer to continue this story on the sexual roleplaying bulletin board here at Literotica so if anyone is interested in continuing to read, i highly recommend searching it up on the SRP board. The writers are quite talented themselves and I wrote with most of them personally. It's quite different to a story sequence as reading goes but also highly enjoyable once you get used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SRP Board?

It was mentioned that the author gave permission for a role play writer to continue the Vassal Academy story on the Literotica SRP board, but I searched on the FAQ page and got nothing. Any suggestions? I searched under โ€œVassalโ€.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still a Favorite

I may be mistaken, but if memory recalls this was one of my first forays into the world of BDSM. I just finished rereading the series for the first time in years and it absolutely holds up. I can only hope that one of these days, the story is completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply Excellent

The ebb and flow of this story is amazing and I love that nothing feels rushed. Please continue. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great re read

I too, wish there were some new chapters. Wonderfully well written!

nreh21nreh21about 3 years ago
Delighted & Disappointed

I came across this story and have read all 39 chapters over the last 4 days. What a read..... You had me absolutely spellbound, until chapter 39, I was so disappointed that you gave up on this tale, if you are still around please think about completing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh! It was a amazing series. It was so long, but I could not stop for days. I am happy and I am sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous