All Comments on 'Computer Stories'

by alan55

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's fine.

I rather liked it, knowing that it was going to give background to preceeding chapter(s) helped. Also the tie in with the Twilight Zone made me smile at that.

howardbeatmanhowardbeatmanabout 14 years ago
Ummmm...

Your story sounds like a direct steal from Stephen King's "Word Processor of the Gods".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Coincidence does happen

I like this start. I've never read the Steven King story mentioned by one reader, but coincidences do happen in writing. I know a story or two that I have written turned out very similar to other stories, but I had never read that author's stories. It will be interesting to see how this computer affects reality. So I'll continue to check this story's chapters for a while.

alan55alan55about 14 years agoAuthor
I didn't copy anyone's work

For those who think I copied from someone else's work, they are only right in the sense that Geroge Lucas admitted to copying from Flash Gordon, Knights of the Round Table, and every other heroic story in history to create Star Wars. My primary inspiration for the series was Rod Serlings Twilight Zone episode from the 1960's, about the demonic typesetter noted in the first chapter. Without reviewing anyone else's work, I updated the premise to present day technology.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If I remember correctly, I think King is an admitted Serling fan, as well, so

he probably got his inspiration from the same episode - he just had a pipeline to a publisher, while you had Literotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous