All Comments on 'Computer Stories Ch. 02'

by alan55

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
endless and hot

To all readers who don't dare to read this story : do it at once ! This is imagination together with all kinds of sexual pleasure !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You need to be more disciplined, to witness:

END of Ch 1:

"Maybe a fantasy story about his mom might help relieve some of the tension between his mother and himself, and his mother and father.

And so, Jerry began to write . . . ."

BEGINNING of Ch 2:

"...and his parents just seemed like brother and sister to each other. The passionate fire that had once dominated their love life, seem to be but a faint glow these days.

...With that in mind, he sat down at his very old computer, opened up the word processor and began to type . . . ."

After the incongruent plot and in attention to story details of 'Saving The Future', I am, for the first time in nearly ten years of reading Literotica stories on a weekly basis, (and frequently daily for weeks at a time), I WILL NOT be finishing this story.

Alan, in all sincerity, your writing is above average, but it is NOT the job of your readers to sort out your lack of attention to detail and, frankly, your sloppiness in story details.

These two stories are some of your last posts, so going back to read older stuff would be even more 'work'.

And that's too bad since your ideas are interesting and your writing style flows well and is easy to read.

Hopefully, you will find an editor, or better yet, do some editing; I have learned more about writing from editing than I have from writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous