All Comments on 'The EMT Ch. 11'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
These people are in love?

I would hate to see you write a stroy where they weren't in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Glad your back

i neer thought i would se ch11 i hope i don't have to wait so long for ch12

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i'm glad

i'm glad your well, i just wish somebody would steal your pen so you wouldn't be able to write anymore of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

For those who are not enjoying "this crap", let's say you should go to some other story on this site when you won't have to stimulate your brain to appreciate the eroticism here.

I enjoy this resume of the situation, looking for the next one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wishing your beautifull wife and yourself, health and happiness.

I've been waiting soooo long, I thought you may have died on us. You are too talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
There Are Men

Who this kind of weak, submissive, cockold husband thing is a turn on, thats a fact. It's also a fact this is not normal, so anyone who is into this good luck, the U.K. seems to have more than its share of cockold wanna be's, the problem I have had is really attractive women are not attracted to weak men so these guys wives are not that attractive, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thanks

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ignore the hate

Great story please write more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
write more please !!!!

Love to see more of the adventures of "the company slut" :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic. Just the best writer here.

I have waited literally years for this to continue checking back regularly. I haven't even read it yet but am SO pleased to see your are still active and back to Suzanne's exploits. A request. Could we please hear more about Martini's adventures too? It is just such a turn on and so erotic. Finally, pay no attention to the weak little men who do not have the confidence in their own sexuality to enjoy their lady exploring hers. Ignore them and continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dudes

This is something a gay or bi guy would do, oh, you know that. Never mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Superb storytelling resumed

As one of your most dedicated followers, I am thrilled that you have been able to continue this terrific story. Apart from the beautifully described sex scenes, you are able to describe the wonderful erotic pleasure that Ian receives from wife sharing. The scene where Leicester brings Ian and his collegue in to hear about Suzanne's experience and for her to display herself to them promises many more exciting possibilities.

Please take no notice of your few detractors there is plenty of distasteful stuff on this site for them to critise. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
finally back again

I am glad you are back, finally.

A very titillating chapter which makes me eagerly waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Her wedding Stuff?

She is a whore, I assume her husband loved her at one time, so he must be gay or out of love. No love, no self respect, just sex, pretty shallow people and story, hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
First rate

Entire story was excellent and very erotic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
when are you continuing?

interesting story indeed, when will the rest be put up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous Erotic Story

Can't wait to see your next chapter! Extremely well written, the story was absolutely fabulous. Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best thing on Literotica

Although you indicated that you would be continuing with this marvellous story it's a great pity that you have not been able to do so up to now anyway.

For me it's quite the best erotic story I have ever had the pleasure of reading and certainly the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hurry up

i was in my 40`s when this started. i would hate to miss the end of it. Its fucking brilliant, but, please, hurry the fuck up.

shakeritejshakeritejabout 13 years ago
Thank You...and great writing.

Your writing style is captivating and the characters, at this point, well developed. I did spend a year at the Sheraton Park Lane on Piccadilly just around the corner from the London Hilton on Park Lane and also took the train form Kings Cross to Edinburgh and back. Your detail is quite captivating.

I believe that the theme of the submissive woman & wife is at this point far more stimulating and interesting than the cuckold husband (now a subtheme). Overall a very interesting and stimulating story.

Thank You, I hope that you soon have time for more writing,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay, where is the next chapter?

Excellent, captivating story .. I can't wait to see a continuation of EMT!

A five for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful !!

Such a good story and told with great class. Thank you and please, think of those many thousands of readers who enjoy but do not comment. Of course, ignore the flamers, jealousy makes people do odd things.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good little slut wife

She followed all of her Masters orders, gave a detailed report and showed her spanked ass as proof of her lovers enjoyment of the evening. Even as the seed that was deposited deep in her pussy had been absorbed by her body. Now she is "off Duty" so to speak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous