All Comments on 'Garden of Hellish Delights Ch. 06'

by bobsamade

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
skelligrockskelligrockabout 14 years ago

Great to see another chapter, I do hope you will continue writing more in this series.

Interesting ideas on expanding the garden environment with a cloud of fairies and a very special medusa-like lady who gets some delicious justice. If John can keep playing off one side against another I hope he can continue to survive free in the garden for a long time. If only to enjoy some more of the plants there.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Jammer5121Jammer5121about 11 years ago
awesome series

Just found this series and its awesome. As I was finishing this one though I kept wondering why John didn't collect more of the antidote, and go set the rest of the statue people free. Seems like he'd at least sympathize with their situation. Still a great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Serves the Golden Bitch Right

Glad that woman got what was coming to her, but why did John not think to ask the fairies to get some more that fluid and free the other men from statue form? Some of those other men could have given him leads on avoiding some other obstacles in the garden or they could have given him some boy love in thanks. Just a thought; it seems rather cruel to leave them like that for eternity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL he was big mad XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous