All Comments on 'Your Hired'

by Jeffery89

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The title is spelled wrong!

You are saying "you are hired" which shortens to "you're hired" and not "your hired". This is not that hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The title

really needs to be fixed. People will be reluctant to read a story if the first word they see is spelled wrong. There are several other glaring errors, like to instead of too and its instead of it's, and while typos and mistakes happen to all of us here, those are the kind that really turn off prospective readers, not to mention the spelling and grammar police, which I am not a member of. I know of this from painful experience. Good luck and keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yeah, that crappy title told the tale

Badly written, sounded more like a thirteen-year-old boy's wet dream than a real story, and just generally should have been canned before it saw the light of day.

At the very least, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Proofreading...

would sure help you a lot although the plot is pretty weak as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Chill out

It's an erotic story on a free internet site. Who cares if the title is spelled wrong. Are you really here to read great literature?? I'm here to satisfy my sexual needs and I think the story was just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get an editor

Hard to read, barley is a grain. Stared does not remove a top.

A good story gone bad with no editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous