All Comments on 'Executive Platinum Ch. 05'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Gary13Gary13about 14 years ago
Ben, you are SUCH a good writer, storyteller!!

This latest is superb! Thanks for sharing your stories with your fans. I'm extremely proud - and I hope you'll let me look over Chapter Six when it's ready to post. That better be soon!

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 14 years ago

The dialogue is what draws you in the story and keeps you interested, along with the little details here and there. The whole story is professionally done. The writer never intrudes to jolt the reader out of the story. Very erotic sex scenes.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
BUILDING ON A FOUNDATION

trying for a highrise condo. TK U MLJ LV NV

jurasickjurasickabout 9 years ago
One question

Assuming they went to the pool with just a towel or two, I was wondering where they left the keys to their room. Just thought I'd check!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 3 years ago

That was a fun twist with Gloria's attitude toward Melissa. I was wondering how this story would keep up steam for 20 chapters, but I'm not worried anymore :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1461 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES