All Comments on 'Tricked by My Girl'

by JollyWalter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Is that it?

I rarely vote on stories. I had to in this case, and if there was something less than one star, I would give it. Is there a part two or something? Is this all? OK with the premise, but the ending was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cliffhanger?

Terrific start. But surely you aren't going to leave us at this point? You expertly built some suspense here - this guy is going to confront something wholly unexpected when he enters the house, right? You can't leave us hanging out in the cold like this!

JollyWalterJollyWalterabout 14 years agoAuthor
Hello...yes

Yes, this is a cliffhanger. I don't have time to write 4,000 worded stories. I am slowly buikding my collection on here, so relax. I want to finish this particular story with the next installment, or pehaps make it three parts. I will work on the conclusion tonight, so relax...As for the ending, I like the way it ends. It's about FEELING. You either get it or you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ending?

You're off to a good start, but if you're going to leave us hanging like that I've gotta give it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Naked!

And looking for a new girlfriend you dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2.5 years is a long time to wait for part two

Nice start...

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 9 years ago
no finish?

"Tricked By My Girl"? I feel as if I was tricked by the author. A conclusion to the story would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story BUT . . .

You built a great story but where is the tricked part?

Did she abandon him at the party?

Perhaps the girls at the party were waiting to pounce on him.

Maybe there was no exit and he became the entertainment.

Maybe it was really an old folk party with people he knew there.

I wanted a trick . . as promised in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ditto

what a waste!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ugh

Lame garbage like this should be auto-deleted by Literotica, wish I could get back the time I wasted reading it.

JollyWalterJollyWalterabout 4 years agoAuthor
Uh huh

The reactions to this story highly discouraged me. There is another unrelated story on the way....though I may still produce a sequel to this.

TJATJAabout 4 years ago
And!

So this is a great start......l but what happens next? This is a CFNM potential but finishes just when it could get good!

Also. Paragraph starting: Yeah, I know. I thought I was crazy too for agreeing to streak a girl's only party. But the thought of it, running around naked,

This could have been a time to practice. So much potential dude...

DragonsharkDragonsharkover 2 years ago

I stumbled upon this unfinished gem, and hope you find the inspiration to continue!

(i hope its Not turning to SPH though :)

Im rooting for lots of extended nudity ... some humiliation (masturbation?) but ultimately he does get the admiration of his girl (and a well deserved fuck ;)

And let's not forget a future with turning the tables... fair is fair xD

**Hope you don't let some fools remarks let you get discouraged, this part is a good start and a promising story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree, please don't let the negative reactions sway you. I'm sure im not the only person who would love a sequel to this story! Your latest work is also great, but I'd love to see you finish this one!

massageguy1massageguy17 months ago

Great start, but...no finish?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous