All Comments on 'A Slut Wife And A Cuckold Husband'

by i_am_the_watcher

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
this was a SHY wife?

can someone please explain ....Wife's journey from shy wife to cock-hungry slut... where the shy was ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
why don't we go a bit fast forward

he is leaning back in his recliner looking at the last bank statement and smiled. a nice show every day plus lots of money from the town whore.... his wife. what more do you want. finally he does not have to work anymore. his girlfriend of 2 years just complains that their kids will be bastards but he told her: hey that's the price we have to pay. as long as I'm married the money will be flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lots more

Love Maggie, lots more of her flirting please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Cannot wait to read the next part!

Orion623Orion623over 13 years ago
Decent Story

An interesting take on a slut wife story. Not sure where the previous commenter came up with the wife being shy as there is no mention of shyness in the material I read. The story is all narrative. Could have used some dialogue to break it up a little and to show aspects of character. Paul's dick went from average length and very thick in the first encounter to enormous and the biggest she had ever seen in the second meeting. Other than those two points the tale was a nice read.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
And I_am_the_ reader whom judged your pathetic efforts !

Go wash your car or mowe your lawn, as long as it is as far as possible from writing !

"1" !!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Nice

A very nice and sexy story. Thanks for all the hard work :)

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
Enjoyment

As a cuckold at heart, I enjoyed the story, even if a bit humorous! A woman does not suck a cock to avoid being fucked. It is her way of heating him up to take her. I know. My wife never sucks mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FIRST "INCIDENT" WITH PAUL GETS 5*; THE 2ND ONE ("STRIP DART") GETS 4.2* [OVERALL 4.6*]

FIRST PART OF THE STORY WAS EXCELLENT, MY CUP OF TEA.

WOMEN MARRIED & UNMARRIED TEND TO LOSE INHIBITIONS AT A STAGE OF THEIR LIFE, USUALLY IT IS IN LATE 30'S (THE WIFE IN THE STORY IS JUST A BIT YOUNGER). WHEN THEY REACH THAT STAGE THEY SHOULD BE TREATED NICELY & RESPECTFULLY & THEY HAVE TO BE FUCKED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE HUSBANDS OR LOVERS OR, IDEALLY, BOTH.

IF YOU HAVE FUCKED MY WIFE, GOOD FOR BOTH OF US (I DON'T HATE YOU).

IF I HAVE FUCKED YOUR WIFE, GOOD FOR BOTH OF US (PLEASE DON'T HATE ME).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A]

All married women should should sleep with other men at least once in every 3 years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Club Bike

I used to go to a cricket club where one couple where always very popular & always had drinks bought for them which hubby thought was great ! What he didn't know when he was stood there drinking with his 'good' friends was that one by one they were taking his wife out to the car park & shagging the shit out of her !! On a good night she would take 6/8 loads in anyone of 3 choices !! Nice !!! At Christmas ...well you can imagine ....

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
A slut and Cuckold

Oh, do I love Maggie. Cannot wait for the next chapter.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
If

If your wife is a whore, you pretty much have to be a cuck don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
June First Is National Dare Day

Dares, to me, are almost hypnotic. It is almost impossible for me to turn down a dare. Members of our little circle of friends know this. Both men and women. We often wind up in Truth Or Dare Games at private parties hosted by members of our circle. I have been Dared and accepted quite a number of risque dares including pulling my top up, exposing my breasts, letting someone kiss my nipples, did a strip on top of a coffee table (hard to do while drinking). I never said I did not enjoy the Dares.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Wife's journey from shy wife to cock-hungry slut

Lets correct that to

Writers journey to deal with wanting to be a cock hungry slut.

Fixed it for you Richard Simmons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha, this iameasel guy gets so mad at these stories. He's always triggered and whining in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another slut wife and whimp husband 🖕

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

What a Great Idea! Great Writing, Great Story. and a Great Effort. I loved this Idea completely! I just can't get enough of this idea, please do more of this series with more Dares. Hubby could climb the outside stairs to watch his wife doing a gang bang on the pool table. She could use a diaphragm for birth control and leave it at home resulting in preg-risk sex! The visiting team of black men, from out-of-town, dart players or pool players, ends up naked playing darts then fucking them all on one of the tables. But this would really inflame all the moron haters resulting in more hate from the morons that will read every dirty word with disgust and their dick in the other hand. 10 stars to the writer. Thanks Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous