All Comments on 'Country Boy'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more please

You can't leave this story hanging like this. Will continue to watch more posting of this story. Thanks

Marbles29Marbles29about 14 years ago
Wow

You can not leave it like this..One if the reasons i loved your stories is because either its a happy ending or closure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

I too hope there will be more. I'd love a happy ending to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What?!

You're killing me! Please let there be more. I love the story but it was so sad at the end. Butch and PJ deserve a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More please

Loved this story but it has to have a happy ending. You just can't end it there with them. I'll keep checking to see if they get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is just part one, right?

Surely they're gonna get back together. I'm assuming PJ's gonna come back and open an internet cafe, since the town doesn't have Wi-fi and needs to be dragged into the 21st century. Hurry up and return to them! It makes no sense for them to stay apart.

woman3450woman3450about 14 years ago
Country Boy

You must continue the story. My heart is broken too. PJ needs to be cherished.

For some reason, Lit is acting up and wouldn't let me rate the story. Definitely the best. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More,More, More

Love all your stories, but this one can't finish like this. PJ and Butch have have to be together. Please right another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please more!

You got two great characters in Butch and PJ. Reading comments it seems we all want more. Please consider adding to their story. I REALLY enjoyed it so far. And I'm dying to see PJ give his old man the comeuppance he deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

hope you make a part 2 or/and 3 with this one. this story rocks and all your stories as well. ;)

kailabkailababout 14 years ago
WTF!!!!

where the hell is the rest of it- jesus your cold hearted you make people fall in love with the characters and then you just leave us hanging not knowing what happens next cruel man - just cruel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderfully sad

Your story is amazing. I think your writing style is improving a lot and it's wonderful reading all your submissions. A few thoughts on this one: I loved it, truly, but if there won't be a sequel about PJ and Butch, I can't help but thinking how stupid some people really are- to let a love like that slipping away from you and simply turning your back on it...Enough of us will never find their soulmate and it just makes me so sad to think that others that found theirs give it up. I hope this doesn't come across as if I were criticizing your story, just some thought that has been inside my head for a while and that makes your story so realistic. Btw, loved your name choice for Butch. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please tell me there is more!!!!!

Please tell me that there is more to come because I absolutely in love with these characters and I want to see them happy. Not to mention I want to see what happens between PJ and his father..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

One of the best erotic stories I've ever read. HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good

that was a really good story untill the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

please write a sequel - they need to end up together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sequel please!

This was amazing and having DQ mentioned in a story like this was just the icing on the cake, but I agree with the others; there definitely should be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More! More!

Please let there be more for Butch and PJ! A really good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes

the next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well

If I know anything about your writing, there will be a sequel to this. I don't know what would happen or how but I know you wont disappoint your fans. Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
man!

I don't care if there's a happy sequel or a sad sequel! I just need some closure. And his dad? Needs to be shot where the won't shine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Amazing.

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

You have a gift for the written word...Keep writing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome story, needs sequel

man, that was a good read. the dad's kind of a prick, though. in an all-straight family, the black-sheep is usually the gay guy, never respected, cast out. GAY MEN (and boys) SHOULD HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF RESPECT AND RIGHTS AS STRAIGHT PEOPLE!!!! I mean, cum on, (pun sorta intended) Lesbians get to broadcast that they're gay all over the world, and if a guy tried to do the same, he gets beat up, tossed in jail, or worse. And that's not right. ( man this speech makes me wanna write a book on this topic. actually, i think i will/)

You have given me inspiration. thank you again for such a grr-eat story, 100 out of 100 stars.

unlivelyunlivelyalmost 14 years ago
.

Great story, as always. One complaint: Brown boots and a black t-shirt? tsk, tsk! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG

That was sooo hot, and you made me cry!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ouch,

I'm not crying... I'm not

Who am I kidding? I'm blubbering like a little girl

This is so intense, so real... Mr Robcub32 you have a gift.

mochakinkmochakinkover 13 years ago
Lovely

I've read this story before and it's just as good this time around. I love all of your stories... You make me want to believe in happily ever after.

WittePietWittePietabout 13 years ago
Great as usual!

I liked you bringing the outside world into this story: a bit of politics and a bit of computer knowledge. I know there's going to be a sequel, but you're going to find it difficult for PJ to be happy in Hicksville, even with the man he loves.

kitten2010kitten2010about 13 years ago

This is just my opinion, but the way PJ acts seems a little younger than 28. More like a teenager really. But that's ok. I can just pretend ;) Its a great story. All of yours are. In fact, you're a big inspiration for my own writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i agree with kitten the way PJ acts nd the way his father treats him is as tho he is a teenager instead of a grown man but great story thus far

wildgaymanwildgaymanabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Really enjoyed your story. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome story

Great job, just as all great story tellers do you obviously left your audience begging for more. I also am fervently awaiting more chapters in these character's lives. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just sayin'...

I like your writing, but I have one problem with it: you make your characters cry entirely too much. I understand maybe twice per story, but I've read all of your multi-chapter stories and in a lot of them it seems like I can't read a full page without multiple crying scenes. Other than that I like what I'm reading though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with Anon

I love your stories, but the crying drives me bonkers. Like the main characters are either having their eyes well up with tears and running away or just full on crying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story, likable characters, but I have reservations about one character being a smoker and the other not. Is the author a smoker? Not to put too fine a point on it, for a non-smoker to kiss a smoker isn't much fun, and to kiss a smoker first thing in the morning, before the smoker has brushed his teeth, is really vile. It's not sexy - could you watch out for that in stories, and introduce either teeth-brushing or generous use of mouthwash?

Also, the 28-year-old character behaves more like a boy of maybe 18 or 19? A 28-year-old doesn't cry that easily, nor does a man treat a 28-year-old son like that - it doesn't quite ring true.

Criticisms aside, I like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I want to thank you for writing this. This story made me incredibly happy and sad at the end. Your writing style is perfect. Please keep writing about Butch and PJ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crying...

well i must be a proper cry baby then because i don't think any of your characters cry too much. if i was PJ, i would sob too.

lonleylucaslonleylucasalmost 11 years ago
awwww

i hope theres continuing of this he deservs to be happy v,v

xXLHSXxxXLHSXxalmost 11 years ago

Amazing story. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best stories I have ever read both here and elsewhere

Thank you so much for writing and sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dick-hardening, pecker-snot shooting love story

I'm a sentimental person. This was the best porn I've ever read. (And yeah, no 28-year-old acts like that, but who cares?) I loved the tenderness of both characters. Who cares if their eyes well up with tears because of toe-curling sex? The bear-twink affection rates five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was so good pls make a sequel don't let it end like that :(

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
I died...

I wish we were able to comment on a certain paragraph throughout the story. When I got to the part about his 4 inch dick and how he whispered that it was small, I laughed so hard I woke up everyone in my house. Granted everyone consists of me, my son, and a cat but still.

Good stuff btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read twice

wow i want Butch too (here hairy and hung foreskin)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story

Hopefully there is a part 2 where the two find each other again. Was a very sad ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoy this story

Must say though PJ does not behave like a 28 year old man. The manner in which he allows his father to treat and disrespect him is absurd. Also becoming upset at the thought of never again seeing one's true love is understandable, but curling up in your younger sister's lap and wailing inconsolably is a bit much. Butch up (pun intended) stand up to your father like an adult and tell him to fuck off, go back to Butch and be happy. Houses can be sold, doggies can travel, and careers can change, those are not viable reasons not to be with the one you love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

You gotta be kidding me ! You can't let it end like that ! Please, please, please, a sequel !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same old..

Ok so perhaps I'm reading somethig different to all the other commenters but your stories are all the same! You have the main character who is small, weak, hairless, has a homophobic/abusive father. Then you have his love interest big,strong,hairy, hero complex.

Nothing is ever changed up, it's always the big dude fucking the little dude, there's always way too much crying, and for god sake how do all your characters fal in love so damn fast? There's always some sort of abuse to deal with. You're not a bad writer but I've read multiple stories of yours now and can guess exactly what's going to happen each and every time.

It just gets boring.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
New Love

I can see how easy it would be for someone to fall in love with a bloke like Butch. But how can someone like that develop a monogamous relationship?

As the story unfolded I had hoped that PJ would be able to defy his homophobic father and settle down with Butch.

But then it could not just be a life of kissing, hugging and fucking. Reality would have to eventually slip into the equation. Maybe PJ could find satisfying employment in the area, and the two of them establish a modus vivendi based on practicality and common sense.

Overall, the attraction and development of their relationship was nice to follow, although the author seemed to revel in the intimate physicality of their sex life which, I suppose was necessary for the development of their short-term relationship and the story itself.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Irresistable Attraction

I have already commented on this story, but would like to contradict "Anonymous" of 8/27/17, who seemingly has never been properly in love with anyone.

I think that, if anyone has a comment to make, especially a negative one, then they should have the courage of their of their convictions and put their name to it.

As for PJ's homophobic and domineering male parent, he should have the love and decency to discuss his concerns with his son, and not be the bully he seems to be. One cannot change a person's orientation by physical dominance.

If any of my sons (and we had 5 of them) were to come out as gay, then I would try to be as understanding and supportive of them as possible, even if I didn't agree or fully understand.

As for the tears, I can understand them, as I am a very emotional kind of person myself.

Please keep writing these loving stories, Robcub32, as I am sure most of your readers can empathize with the various main characters.

Love and Blessings to you as always from Patrick (Spadger2)

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
Opposites attract

I'm in total agreement with Spadger2 but I go a little further. I think every comment should have a name to it. It's only fair to the author. They should be allowed the opportunity to respond directly to the commenter whether it's praise or criticism.

Also, every author has their favorite niche. Some will choose old/ young, some bear/ twink and some just same or opposing professions. If this is boring to you then perhaps you need to try a different author. Use the tag portal to find the subjects you want to read about in this category.

Don't be afraid to explore what love means in all it's forms. It might surprise you what you really like.

Sonicdaisey ( Shelle)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

It was an awesome start to what is sure to be an amazing story.

I only have ONE issue though and that is that butch is a litter bug. Come on! Get that man a portable ashtray for goodness sake! Other than that I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I love this marvelous well written story. PJ and Butch are so sweet and loving.

wjames11wjames11almost 4 years ago
Unrealistic

Hot, but Georgia is most definitely not cowboy country.

Just sayin.

AlexpaulAlexpaulover 3 years ago

Got me hard AF reading this πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Loved PJ and Butch. So sweet. Georgia may not be cowboy country but parts of it are definitely country and people do wear cowboy boots and hats there. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Every single one of his stories are literally the same, like the writer copy/paste everything and then change de names of the characters and the places, every incredibly unrealistic sex β€œscene” is exactly the same, every 6 years older 6’4” sweetest most rugged handsome romantic troubled muscled β€œbear” ever has the biggest cock in the planet and every 5’8” nerdy abused in some form cries about everything β€œtwink” has the lousiest tiny little dick on earth, they always have like 17 orgasms in a row with 12oz of semen per shot every day, it is so ridiculous at this point that I’m not even going to finish reading nor rating this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love your stories. they are sweet, lovely, fully of feelings. :) please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good yet so sad! Thanks!

james1801james1801over 2 years ago

Excellent stuff, well written and heartfelt. I'll never understand homophobia. My old dad used to say if no-one gets hurt, then what's the harm. A good philosophy to have, in my book. πŸ‘πŸ‘

DickgosodDickgosodover 2 years ago

Thank you for such a beautiful story

full of emotions, feeling, and love

thanks

DdraigfachDdraigfachover 2 years ago

So wjames11 there are no cows in Georgia, good to know:D

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

good story. onto part 2 where PJ quits the city and moves to Ga. with Butch?

Blackbear7Blackbear72 months ago

Loved the story. Pj was a fucking fool. He's 28, not 8 yo. Dad or no dad, the moment he swung, his ass would have been on the floor. Yall can think the way you want. I don't take BS from no one, Butch would have drove off with my ass next to him as I flipped off my dad of a bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous