All Comments on 'Better than Mommy?'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yeez

that guy cant even differentiate between third and first person..

xmidnightXangelxxmidnightXangelxover 13 years ago
:)

This turns me on a little more every time I read it. Yes, there were some grammatical errors, but nonetheless, very intriguing story. Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Plagiarism?

As I was reading this, I began to notice several striking similarities between this story and that of Nitewriter, a story called "Stuffed In Her Ass". I agree there were some differences, but for several bits it appeared that you just took entire paragraphs of text from that writer's story. However, I could have it completely backwards, and that writer stole from you, but.. Something's not right with one of you, and the whole point of Literotica is to create your own fantasies and weave stories from those, not piggyback on the ideas of others. I'm not trying to be spiteful, I just wanted to let you know :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.