All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Heat'

by justboycrazy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SqueezeplaySqueezeplayabout 14 years ago
No Way!

This is a totally unbelievable story that stretches the bounds of fiction.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Too fast

Not bad, but happens way too fast. I don't need a bio on each character, but it is just unbelievable, with little to no explanation or build up. Some grammar errors, too, like verb tenses flipping from present to past. Personally -- silly as it may sound -- I couldn't figure out why she was making "some" steaks when she was there alone, unless it was for leftovers. A detail, I know, but that may have been where the whole thing lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
gave it.!

Gave it a 3 because who now-a-days lets a "Stranger" in there House out in the woods that says his car broke down and that there were two Steaks ready and a big ole Cake and low and behold a Hot Tub Sauna to make the night so real with the hot sex and a sleep over- yep this reminds me of every woman that I have ever met, all 156 of them and they let me in out of the cold and I am so sick of Steaks blah blah yuk.!! Get real.! Wham Bam I have been layed again.!!! Gesh.*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmmmmm

I just lost interest. You made them out to be more like friends than strangers..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous