All Comments on 'Old Friend, New World'

by OpenlyClosed

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
forfun44forfun44about 14 years ago
A Real Turn on!

Loved your story! I hope you have more to cum!!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 14 years ago
Super job.

It would be much better, however, written in the first person. It would read easier and the reader could/would relate to you and what's happenening.

aliiquealiiquealmost 14 years ago
Good read. Very sexy.

I really enjoyed your story. I liked how you led Stu through the experience - how he was surprised by his reactions, by the acceptance of new desires, by his daring to push past his boundaries. It also seemed to have an emotional honesty (i.e., Stu's reactions to what was happening were always believable (and charming!)) so that nothing detracted from the growing eroticism in the story. I do wish, though, I could have gotten a better sense towards the end that Stu's outlook was altered. It was hard to believe that he could walk away from an experience like that unchanged. Overall, job well done. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

School reunions, how things change after 40 years. Out of 83 in our final year, there was only 61 plus there partners. I had stayed fit, some of the others could not say the same. It went ok,lots of talk about old days. One of the guys I remembered John Obrien, a football team mate talked about old games. When I left, I went to the hotel I was staying, John was in the bar, he walked over, if you feel like a drink, come up, told me the room number.I showered, changed, ok, went to his room, went in, sit down, he got me a beer, turned the t.v down, we talked a bit about the school days,one of the girls at the reunion,Maria, now married, who half the football team had had a piece of,a lot more about the intervening years.I kept looking over at the t.v, there was a porno movie of some sort. He turned around, oh yeh , hotel pay movies, want to watch one,, the one showing was 2 guys, I older woman, the woman was being fucked, then the other guy swapped and sucked the guy, a bi movie. I said this one is ok, variety, spice of life. He looked at me, yeh, I think that , after awhile the guy who was being sucked, who had quite a large cock, straddled the other guy and pushed into his arse, the woman got underneath and sucked his cock while he was being fucked. I was hard, i said where was Maria now when I needed her, John turned, what was that about variety, I can help if you want. I looked at him, he stepped out of his shorts, I stood, took mine off, he moved over, sit down, I did and he began stroking me,not my first time by a guy, he asked you o.k. with this, I nodded, then he leaned over and took my cock in his mouth, again not a first for me. He was good, I was like a rock, but then he stood up,went to the bathroom, he came back out,his shirt off, his body was completely shaved, he knelt back down, stroking me with an oily hand, he looked at me, then stood, turned,holding my cock, then lowered down until my cock was at his hole, he said think of Maria and I watched as he lowered himself, my cock sliding into his tight, hot hole. I heard him say fuck as he sat on me, then he lifted, slowly up and down, each time he sat right down he moaned ohhh fuuuck, my cock was tingling, I said im going to cumm and he sat right down, milking me with his arse until my cumm shot up into him, he began bouncing up and down, oh yes, yes and I felt him clench and unclench around me,realising later that he had shot cumm all over the carpet. After awhile I began to shrink and we moved , I showered as did he. He asked if I wanted to stay, I said no and went back to my room. I went down to breakfast the next morning, he was sitting talking to a few of the old class, including Maria, I sat and listened, as I looked at Maria, I relised my cock was getting hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Join

Wish I could join them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous