All Comments on 'Straight Guy Sucks His First'

by fakename1221

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YES

Would like very much to be your friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmmmm

Tht was so fucking horny!! Wish I could have watched it while I play with my dripping wet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

want 2 try this almost blow a load reading this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So hot...

Im straight and it got me hot and wanted to stroke myself. I've done that a couple times and would like to do it again.

akchubbyloverakchubbyloverover 11 years ago
Jerking buddy

I guess this kind of turns me on. I identify as straight, but this sounds like something I might do. Dont think I'd look in the other guys eyes, but I'd probably get turned on enough to go further than mutual masturbation. Once you've sucked it, might as well do more.. This story would have been more interesting if they came inside each other.. Gay, straight or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I miss jacking off with friends, I was jacking today and stopped just before blowing my load. I did leak out some good precum and so enjoyed scooping it onto a finger the sucking my finger like a tiny cock. right now I still have dried precum on my lips. I would half to go down on a buddies cock if we were in a circke jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm so young and dirty

Please please someone be from Lincoln uk, I'm 24 and so badly want an older dick to suck on and fill me up, I've never swallowed a cock yet but so badly want to I don't care if you cum or piss in my mouth aslong as I can dig my tongue into their ass, please I want to be someone's little cum dump, be my fantasy and I will repay xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

Years ago had the pleasure of sucking a best buddy off. He was uncut and thick. You never forget your first. He said he couldn't believe I was suck him. The more he moaned the more I was enjoying his cock. He warned me he was going to cum. I sucked even harder as I wanted to taste him. I swallowed his big load. I love pussy but giving a blow job is so exciting to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jerking buddy

Im straight and I got hard and jacked myself, stroking myself.

I guess this kind of turns me on. I identify am straight, but this sounds like something I might do. Couldn't think I'd look in the other guys eyes, but I'd probably get turned on enough ...I would love to try mutual masturbation.

I am so very horny jacking myself off as I write this, I don't think I would go down on a guy but would love for him to go down on me and jack me off, then suck me dry taking all of my hot cum !!!

If you live close and want to give it a try e-mail me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jackoff buddy

I am straight, never had a jack-off buddy, after reading the story I guess I missed out on some things like jacking off with a buddy or( buddies ) and having a straight man or boy suck my cock would be a wonder I have missed out on so far but I want to find a jack off pal, my cock wants to be sucked off badly!

I am horny and hard, gosh my cock needs someone to give me a bj.

Wanna find a pal t suck my c-ck off and maybe ?? I would touch his c-ck =

I don= not think I would ever do his c-ck, maybe and only maybe let my mouth touch a c-ck taste it maybe ??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not sure why I did it.

I am older married guy 47 years old, I married my wife when I was 22 and bedroom had gotten pretty dead. I met another woman, but things got messy real quick i.e. she wanted me to divorce my wife....lets just say that was out of the question.

One evening I was out with my best friend shooting pool and having a few beers, the conversation moved to our wives and lack of sex. Much to my surprise he was in the same boat. I told him about the other woman I had met and how it got ugly and he told me it had happened to him as well. He remarked it would be easier finding a guy to suck our dicks. Several months later while our wives were out Christmas shopping, him and I hung out at my house drinking beer and watching the game on tv. I left the room to grab us a couple of beers and when I returned he was on my lap top, I asked what he was doing and he told me he wanted to check his email....then he asked me...but what are you doing... I walked over and looked at the screen and he had done a history search and saw all the bi porn I had been watching. He then clicked on one of the links and up pops a guy giving head to a young Asian Teen....He asked me if I enjoyed watching and I was honest and told him I like all types of porn.... Long story short he asked me if I ever thought about sucking cock and I told him I had dreamed about it....Before I knew what was happening he whipped his cock out and pushed my head into his lap... I told him I didn't know how to suck dick....he told me, "Just suck it the way you wish your wife would suck yours." I took his cock in my mouth and did my best; which must of been pretty good because he moaned and then held my head down on his cock as he filled my mouth with cum. He later told me I was born to suck dick and I have been sucking his dick ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad

When I was a teenager, my neighborhood male friends would jack each other off. A few times one of the boys would suck us off and swallow the cum. this is more in line with the way basically straight guys act. Jacking it other off only and if a bi-guy is around he would suck us off. The two guys that would suck had girlfriends, we all had girlfriends. We look at playboys taken from one of your dads. We talk about girls when jacking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have met up with a couple of guys on Craigslist, back when they had "those" ads. Met a younger guy in his late 20s, I was in my 50s then. We did some chatting on yahoo chat, exchanged pictures; and a day or two later he invited me over. I had on a cockring around my balls and dick, and put on a pair of my wife's black lace panties and a pair of short shirts. I drove out the county highway to his place and pulled in the driveway. He met me at the door, shirtless and in loose fitting jogging shorts. He offered me a seat on the couch, I sat down and he wasted no time. He dropped his shorts, his 7 inches were already firming up. He knelt in front of my parted knees and reached up the legs of my shorts. Feeling me already hard, he pulled my shorts down and off, and then my panty. He leaned in and went right to it, sucking my 6 inch length with expertise. As he sucked, he put some astroglide on his fingers and opened me up in back. It was a new, yet great feeling; and he whispered "you must like it back here, it makes you even harder". I told him I didn't know, I'd never had it in back. With that, he added a second finger and after about a minute, he put my legs up, feet near his shoulders, and knee walked up to the edge of the couch and entered me. He went in all the way, easier than I thought, and fucked me for a few minutes, stroking my very hard cock while he did. After a few more minutes, he pulled out and said "my turn", and lay on his back on the top of the couch. I used the astroglide on my cock, and fucked him until I was close. He asked me to pull out and cum on his cock and balls, which I did - a very big load. As I was cumming, he unloaded on his stomach and chest. I did go back and see him again, a month or so later, his was the first I sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous