All Comments on 'Showing It All Ch. 01'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Super story

Such a genuine story and so well told I feel it really did happen . Very well written and good timing throughout . There has to be much yet to be told .

wjthermanwjthermanabout 14 years ago
Please continue!

I really like this story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Well Written

Good, believeable story. Hot, too! Please continue with more episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ok

your story was ok but you really need to get an editor to fix the goofs and miss spelled and wrong words so never post another story without an editor if the idiot webmasters of this site had any brains it would be mandatory that all stories go through an editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i hope their more to come?

hi well i like it hope their s more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ignore the comment titled, "ok"

His criticism reads like it was written by a ill-mannered two-year-old. Sure, you had some errors, but your story was entertaining and mostly well written. I'm a very harsh critic of writing form and quality and his one sentence was far more egregious. Maybe he got tripped up on some British spellings, but that is his ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sloppy writing

"It's you wants to shave his pubes off," she said. "Go ahead, don't let me stop you."

falcon29falcon29about 14 years ago
ignore "ok"

He/she criticized your spelling and "miss spelled" misspelled. You left your location blank, but your writing reads a bit British -- thus what the other commentators called poor writing may just be dialectic usage.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Like the Story

Forget the Petty People they dont log in so they cant be criticised.

but can Criticise. like the story and can see Abi & Tom having alot of Adventures with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very hot

This got me quite excited, and I look forward to future chapters. Ignore the commenters who felt the need to play grammarian.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Nice Read

I hope to see another chapter!

Thanks for writing!

ElSlowhandElSlowhandabout 14 years ago
Non identical twins...

isn't there a word for that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not identical twins are fraternal.

That's all. Great story!

pifferpifferalmost 14 years ago

Harding, I really enjoyed your story. As a sequel I'd enjoy reading about Tom and Abi's parents being shaved and having sex with their children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thats life

commentors don't have to be accurate or have proper grammer but if you want to post a story then by god you better do it properly. if the bone head webmasters had any brains they would demand that all stories go through editors before posting then there wouldn't be a need for commentors to gripe so much. of course if the writers had any self respect and cared about their stories they would use a good editor anyway but most writers just don't give a dam.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Correct grammar

I think DBRS meant to write:

Commenters don't have to be accurate or have proper grammar but if you want to post a story then, by god, you had better do it properly. If the boneheaded web-masters had any brains they would demand that all stories go through editors before posting then there wouldn't be a need for commenters to gripe so much. Of course, if the writers had any self respect and cared about their stories, they would use a good editor anyway but most writers just don't give a damn.

Although I think this a little harsh on both the Web-master(s) and authors, and would add to the cost of running this website quite considerably, I must admit that some spellings and sentence construction would detract from my enjoyment of a story. In this case, however, I haven't seen any grammatical or spelling errors.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Great start

Looking to enjoy Chapter 2 as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it !!

Being older I remember when 'Hair' was ' In Style', in fact back in the 70's it was more is Better.

After feeling the difference in Sensitivity ( got shaved for a Vasectomy ) I knew I would continue to shave ;)

Now days I think Most shave, both Men and Women. And Nothing ruins the 'Mood' more than a hair caught in the back of your throat, lol.

Also it looks better if it doesn't appear as though a 'Squrill' is trying to escape from your Underware.

And he was right, trim the shrubs and the house looks bigger 😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That's a cool fantasy. I fantasize about having a beautiful twenty year old sister and us masturbating together, shooting my semen on her neatly trimmed pubes and watching her use the sperm as a lubricant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
2230 Followers
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES