All Comments on 'A Sister's Revenge Ch. 03'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
yorkie54yorkie54about 14 years ago
Enjoying

I'm really enjoying this tale. It's good to see someone else taking control of Micheal's journey to Michelle. Looking forward to more.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 14 years ago
This looks very bad.

It looks like Cindy could have forced feminized her brother and may feel no remorse about her brother commiting suicide. This looks bad for Michael. I hope Cindy actually has a heart, allows Michael to choose, and schedules a trip to doctor to get the proper medications. By the way, current birth control pills contaim mostly progesterine, and very little estrogen; and could not be used to pull off a transformation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

looking forward to see what cindy has planed for michelle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't listen to OldHideki

Kindness? That little slut needs some knee pads and a mouthful of cock. Cindy should point out how much cum she's had to swallow in her lifetime, and that Sissy deserves her share to help her better empathize with women. Make her agree to be a good little slut, then let her know she'll be required to drink every drop of cum that's emitted from her clitty stick in order to get used to the taste (wasting even a drop that she should be learning to savor = naughty slut). Slip her some viagra along with the hormones so her 7 or 8" ("when hard") clit doesn't shrink away but is trying to poke out of the top of her panties all the time, and punish her when it leaks all over them (messy panties = naughty slut). Every night after Cindy rides that hard clitty, climb up and ride the sissy's nose for a couple more orgasms while michelle hoovers out the mess she made.

Maybe Cindy has a friend that works at a bank... a SPERM bank - and she can fill a few empty gallon milk jugs with cum that was going to be dumped down the drain, and tote them over. They can make the naughty slut drink a glassful for every drop wasted by ending up on her panties. If she's not leaking much, well... when she puts the glass to her lips reach under it to admire the sissy's earrings or necklace and bump/tip it so she can't drink fast enough - oops! How many drops is that? My, my... the sperm bank might not ever have to pour another drop down the drain. Sissy can be on a liquid diet from now on and drink it all, so none of it goes to waste.

Perhaps wearing nipple clamps a few hours a day would make those titties shrink? Sissy should definitely be learning to walk in 5" heels and how to properly apply slut makeup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't listen to OldHideki [cont.]

Make it a rule that she must never cum without permission, then always point out some infraction to deny the naughty slut that permission (e.g. sloppy lipstick after face fucking her with the dildo, catching her rubbing her clitty stick with or against anything, getting messy panties from Cindy or her friends stroking sissy's hard clit every time she walks by, making too much noise with her heels, or sneaking up on you when she tries to be quiet)... but then after a few hours of teasing to make her pussy lips (those 2 things hanging below her clitty stick) swollen with cum, tell her if she promises to be good she can orgasm... but only if she begs to be allowed to ride a dildo at least as large as her clitty-stick. She's still not allowed to cum until given permission, of course, and there's an opportunity for more teasing and punishment by never giving permission and making her cum anyway. After Cindy grinds to an orgasm or 2 on the blunt end of the 9" dildo, give the sissy a reach around (always make her cum with her ass filled, and within a couple weeks she'll start begging for you to fuck her without even being told that's a requirement for cumming).

Also point out that she must subconsiously like and want to do all this - that's why she's got such a hard clit making a mess in her panties so often just thinking about it (don't tell her about the viagra - she doesn't need to worry her pretty little head about such details).

Once her titties get up to, say, DD's Cindy can suggest surgical reduction... but while the bimbo's under anesthesia they can slip in some empty implants instead and tell her the doctor had to stop because she was called away on an emergency. Then drop the hormone pills (but not the viagra) and once every couple weeks go back to the doctor to try the reduction surgery again, but have her pump in more saline as the hormones wear off instead, and of course tell sissy something came up again and the doctor couldn't do the surgery. Maybe she was just MEANT to be that way forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

An older loving woman taking over. Love it. It is such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This kid will learn with repition.

I can't believe someone has the mendacity to call what this kid is going through love. He is a discarded barbie that that lady picked up. She'll dress him and undress him but LOVE? Please. She'll probably get on the phone and collaborate with those other two whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rofl

What kind of crazy cunt does that to her own son? And they're talking about his dick like he can still use it properly. Just face it. His body is ruined - nothing more than a doll - and the people responsible got off scot-free.

If you let people sympathize with the protagonist and then turn him into a victim who gets shit on for the entire story you're going to garner some hate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cindy is a bad for him.

Michael went from a bad situation to a worse one with Cindy. She will continue with Michael being turned into a sissy or worse. He should have gone to the police and had both his mom and sister arrested for giving him the birth control pills since it is illegal to do so. Or gone to one of his uncles or his grandfather. The poor kid needed help to get his life back and he will not get it from Cindy.

sassysuetvsassysuetvalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

While I'm enjoying this story very much, I had to subtract 1 star due to the lesbian incest between mother and daughter, which, while hot, was totally unbelievable and not in keeping with the main story line.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseabout 2 years ago

Again, this guy runs to the place where he was embarrassed. This is the place where he is likely to be seen by the most people and likely to (surprise) run into this cruel, abusive and disrespectful salesgirl and out of all his worries, he is looking to dress up , instead of longing for male clothes to escape her mother and sister's plans? Not to mention one place where his mother and sister might look for him? Not likely. And he continues his path of trusting to a fault what he is told, this time by a stranger? He could have stolen money from his evil mother and sister. If you were given drugs or substances that affect your body, your first stop should be the emergency room or your doctor. Concern for one's own physical health is almost instinctive. The "heroes" or suffering characters in this type of story seem to get less and less volitional, thus sabotaging otherwise worthy and entertaining erotic sex story efforts. Make sure you incorporate plausibility into your stories. I have been researching this kind of stories for and the main character has to be wiser, if obviously not a genius. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think his only way out is the sleeping pills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous