All Comments on 'Clean Up'

by Markj363

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good one!

I love to clean the pie from my wife. I'd guess she allows me (sometimes she's not in the mood) to do it fifty percent of the time. When she does, her orgasms are epic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best tasting pussy you can find.

I love to eat my wife after I cum in her. At first she was grossed out, as much as I was apprehensive. But I did it on an urge because I was still hot for sex after I came in her, and she needed to get off. After a few more times I got to like the taste of her freshly fucked pussy. Eating my semen mixed with her pussy nectar as become a favorite way to continue or sexual romp. And now she not only loves it, but she gets off on it like crazy, her orgasms are incredible, and sometimes she’ll squirt. She actually expects me to clean up her creampie now every time we fuck.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Short and Sweet

Loved the development of the story. The best time to begin is when you're wife is hanging and you've already cum. The first time I ate the pie from my wife she was shocked and almost repulsed. Over time she learned to love to feed me the pie and had some intense orgasms as a reward. Over the years I've enjoyed thousands of pies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous