All Comments on 'To Be Transformed..or Not? Ch. 06'

by always_akima

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
after_eafter_eabout 14 years ago
take it a little slower

I thought the first 2 chapters set up the story decently, but the later chapters feel rushed. There are also editorial items to take care of as this post definitely has a large number of grammatical errors. And finally, I can see how Alicia might be young and use slang, I wouldn't expect that from a 520 year old vampire. Don't let this discourage you from writing, but it's better to find and editor and post after longer periods of time than ones with mistakes and hurried plot lines.

always_akimaalways_akimaabout 14 years agoAuthor
sorry!! :D

i am really sorry... this chapter wasnt even supposed to be submitted...it was a total accident. i didn't even realize that this was already posted until today morning and by then it was too late. so, forgive me and i assure everybody, the following chapters will be a better read.

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
I love it so far

I can't speak for everyone but the reason I didn't comment on the previous chapters is because I'm always in a rush to read the next chapter. Its not because I didn't like it. . I love the story so far, i have no problems wit it. Great stuff.

xhallexhalleabout 14 years ago
love it.

more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Please continue!!! More!! More!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
previous comments

i agreew with the two previous comments

MORE

i have read each chapter and thought you may get sick of the same comments being posted

i dont feel this story has been rushed and am looking forward to the next instalment

shadow506shadow506about 14 years ago
ARG!!

A full 5 stars all the way. I just read the series and i have to say that you have to write more. leaving your readers hanging like that and with so many directions to go in. OMG. excellent story writing, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW! WOW! WOW!

Please don't stop ....

xxx_willow_xxxxxx_willow_xxxabout 14 years ago
:)

loving this story..... keep going :)

RhikityRhikityabout 14 years ago
Oh My God!!!

Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! i really love this series so please dont stop. i was so upset with th cliff hanger at the end though i know why you did it... because i will deffinatly be reading the next chapter. CANT WAIT! please submit it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I WILL COMMENT A HUNDRED TIMES IF I HAVE TO!!!!

Oh PLEASE don't stop with this story!! I wanna know the rest!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! KEEP GOING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

keep it up..i lyk it

sea_chellesea_chelleabout 14 years ago
Love it

I don't usually read series on here but I started yours and I love it. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I LOVE IT

TO b frank i love the sex parra. the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous