All Comments on 'Lynn and Bobby Ch. 07'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My ultimate screw-Mother!

That is the ultimate screw-a boy screwing his own mom's pussy. This is a fantastic story! I love it. The son also got to do what he had fantasies about--he fucked his mom and shot a huge load of sperm/seed deep inside her womb. Wow - awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Love it when the son fucks his mother real hard and fills her cunt with his thick jizz - it's just too nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So, the boy's a big-time mother fucker and she's a slut. How fucking horny is that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ur best story seires ive read so far :)

i read another 1 of ur seires i didnt like 2 much idk mayb it didnt work for me but i gotta say this is proably the best seires ive been readin on this site...its a toss up but ur story is longer and more interesting :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story and a great comment...

from the anon who wrote "My ultimate screw-Mother!" Like plenty of boys nowadays, his hot young balls are all stirred up by the idea of fucking his own mother. Yes, motherfucking is indeed the "ultimate screw." Sure, a young guy'll fuck plenty of women, you could say that's the nature of the beast. But there's just something about getting his big cock up between his own mother's legs and blowing his balls up the same cunt he came out of that overwhelms a boy's mind and makes him harder than he's ever been before in his life, rock-hard. Look, a boy's body is a semen-producing machine, and for lots of boys their own mother's cunt is like a magnet for their semen. They want to give mom their sperm, they've just got to. And today more and more moms are looking over their son, who's good-looking and usually well-built from sports, and they're liking what they see--a fit young male at the peak of his sexual prowess. They notice what their boy's got jumping around in his pants, and they'd like to get to know it better, a lot better. A sex-savvy mother understands that her boy's got a cock that's the stiffest cock around, and a pair of balls that never quit. Looking over her son and thinking about what he's got right there in his pants gets her real wet, like she's getting ready for his big thrusting cock. So more mothers than we'll ever know spread their legs and welcome their boy back up where he started out. Mom gets the best fuck of her life, of his too, and the boy has the supreme satisfaction of creaming his own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LMFAO

xxxhugsxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous