All Comments on 'My Wife's Sexy Office Ch. 02'

by jimhaullis

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
newtype2525newtype2525about 14 years ago
Fuck! that's hot!

MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes

This is my favorite type of story and you do it well. Wished it would have been longer but I'll take what I can get. Do continue with the series. Maybe she'll tell the hubby about other beautiful wives being sexually taken by the boss for his own selfish pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great stuff!

Hope you will continue with Holly's adventures.

andrusandrusabout 14 years ago

wonderful stuff, I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot, but...

Hot idea, but your presentation needs a lot of work. Some statements made no sense, while spelling and punctuation errors made reading and following your thoughts a chore. Get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very hot story

Well done but I really wish you would have someone proof read it. Lots of words spelled incorrectly, some out of place and that does detract a little from the story. Let's hear more about your adventures with Holly and her boss. More Cream Pies!

OldtimeymanOldtimeymanalmost 14 years ago
Good story.

You are a good writer but please...edit/proofread. You can be so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your story kept my cock hard the entire time... Excellent writing, I love the way Holly was talking to Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wife cheated with neighbor

my wife came home and confessed she'd cheated with the neighbor while his wife and kids were out of town, and she told me all of the horny details like..he had a fat cock, and he used his little girls room, and it was really hot in there because there was no a/c, and my wife said she was real horny because the little girls bedroom only had an old dingy mattress laying down in the middle of the floor without any sheets on it, and she said that the whole bedroom was reeking with the unmistakable odor of dirty-sweet pee..(like wet diapers)..and that there was just something about smelling that strong pissy wet ammonia like odor that turned her on like crazy for whatever the reason, and I got all horny just hearing her story and when I felt of her pussy it was all opened up and extremely slippery and we had the best sex in years and now our bedroom smells good and pissy too, all thanks to our neighbor and his bedwetting daughter, so I can relate to your horniness of your wife's cheating story, and I got all erect hearing it and thought I'd share my wife's experience !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hope she runs off with her lover!

You don't deserve a wife,you fucked moron. You sound like you really have mommy issues. You have turned a good wife into a whore so you can have your little fucked up fantasies fulfilled. Grow up and grow a pair of balls. Oh...by the way, I think you should be the one wearing the pantyhose....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

annony the old ugly fat fag of LIT should wear panty hose around his sissy neck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

I listened as my wife got fucked by her boss on the conference table. They had one of those speakers for teleconferences. It was crystal clear. Then two weeks later, I listened as she was taken by the boss and one of the salesmen. Perfect.

notuniquenotuniqueover 6 years ago
Still good and real

You touch on the reality of cuckolding which is also important and can be exciting in its own right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My treats

My wife has also been sleeping with her boss.

What started out 2 years ago as sexy fun end up with me not being allowed to have sex with my wife anymore, however, I clean her every night when she return from work after she has been fucked by Barry ( her boss ) and weekends she stays over at his place and I have to go and visit them naked and I'm allowed to wank my little dick while I watch them fucking and I clean both of them up afterwards.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm heaven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only those who have experienced this understand how hot it is

You did a fine job of trying to convey the husbands emotions. The sweet agony of waiting as you know she is getting fuck by someone else. The aggressive reclamation sex afterwards. The thrill of the possibility of continuing.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Last comment

That last comment makes a.much sense as the story. No man would excessively reclamation sex with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it. Period. ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0). This is a sex story and a love story two in one! It is both erotic & realistic.

Spoiler Alert!

Jim's wife has already invited her boss into their marriage. She is bringing him home for dinner. They are in a ménage à trois already.

Jim seems to have been aware of his voyeur side & wife sharing fetish for quite some time already. He has willingly granted open-marriage freedoms to his wife.

The author has very well depicted Jim's innermost thoughts and emotions both while he is waiting for his wife to come home, and after she comes home.

The husband & wife are on the same page.

This story is a MUST READ for those of us who like wife-sharing & cuckolding scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Two good hot story's

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

very good - so wonderful when the husband will lick others' cum from her pussy and encourage her to fuck any cock she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

not bad/not great---read quin in literotica for great stories like this

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great, you will love watching her boss get her on her knees and suck his cock, then after every thing else you will watch her boss take her ass, she will willingly bend over and give her married ass to him, you will watch and jerk off when he shoots his spunk up your loving wife's gaping hole, you are a loser, get used to coming second in your own marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sexy slutwife. Needs more cocks. Please continue.

Reminds of my ex. She never had enough cock and every cock was good for her. Small, large, extra large, thin, thick, as long as it got hard and went into her holes. She loved being slutty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous