All Comments on 'Mickey's Revenge'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
BOB? Did you enjoy writing this story?

Hated the story, every single person in this story is worthless. Not that you care either way do you?

mcwiiimcwiiiabout 14 years ago
More Bob Puke

The only appropriate end to this story is 4 shots from the 870 and a quick trip to Mexico.

And oh, poor Bobby doesn't want anonymous input anymore!

hansbwlhansbwlabout 14 years ago
I'm amazed

that it is at all possible to cook up something so bad!!!!

louguy35louguy35about 14 years ago
Hansbwl is correct.

This tripe is beyond belief.

rainbow001rainbow001about 14 years ago
Nothing to say...

My mother always told me if you can't say anything nice...

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Awful

Not one character that was worth feeling anything about except disgust. He had the gun, he should have just used it and then reloaded and turned it on himself. There is no marriage to "save" here. And despite what the characters say, there is no "love" either. Nothing really erotic either.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 14 years ago
Not my cup of Tea

This is a little extreme for my liking. Writing was good.

Please post a warning at the beginning of stories of this type so that I can avoid them and read the more 'vanilla' stories

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
At least your consistent JPB - same over the top wimp ass male character and the over-used "slut wife - nigger" plot devices.

As previously stated, you are very consistent with your themes and plots. Did not read this pathetic effort because the comments almost always give a good indication of the cluck-wimp direction. However, your efforts should make the "wimp & humiliated male / reconciliation at any cost" crowd happy and running off to suck gay cock. Sigh ... pathetic at best but consistent as always.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
why didn't he just use the shotgun on himself

The poor wimp didn't have enough balls to shoot the three black guys, and his stupid slut wife, he could at least shot himself and got over his misery.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
Easily the Worst Story of Your's That I Have Read

This story is not well written, contains little to no plot development and one-dimensional characters. This is the first time I have given any story a one star rating. I have always respected the fact that the author took the time and made the effort with those of us on this site. In this case, no respect can be shown to either the author or the husband,

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
I gotta hand it to ya Bob I have a love hate relationship with your stories....

I love'em or I hate'em. Nothing in between. This one I hate A LOT>

I has no redeeming qualities. Sorry, better luck next time.

anothermarrieddudeanothermarrieddudeabout 14 years ago
Unbelievable

You've actually made me feel sorry for him. As wrong as he was....and he WAS wrong even though we can understand his reasons....she has turned him into a very sympathetic figure. I feel bad for him that he has no self-respect.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
One of the JPB stories that make you...

...want to lock him up in Dark Wanderer forever.A Repost, to me. And no more anons? What a bunch of faggots this site is breeding.Pretty soon it'll be Marquis of Queensbury(Or Marquess of Queensberry to you Brits) and bloody scones all around.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Another Bad story!

Why?

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyabout 14 years ago
What a piece of crap!!!

Okay so he cheated and she rubbed his nose in it. Now they are even! What he should do is let them come in then kill the bastards and the bitch. He can claim self defense and she was shot by mistake. Their cum in her will be enough proof of what she was up to and he can claim they threatened to tie him up, make him watch, then kill him.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2about 14 years ago
One Common Theme in All JPB's stories...

is that the woman is a slut. Even the stories were the men are slutd they are enabled by slutty women usually married. I enjoy his stories as very creative fantasies. What is amusing how readers take them so seriously. In this story we are told that Mickey is this idea wife and mother except for sex. The husband tries to wider her horizon sexually but she refuses. He goes out during his business trips to make up for what he is missing. Mickey finds out and exact her revenge. She fucks 30 men in ways she never did with her husband, fucks her lover while on the phone with her husband, and bring home several of her lovers for her meeting with her husband. Let's face it at that time she has her husband over a barrel - he has with no proof, 3 kids and finiancial ruin in the divorce. But Mickwey's revenge is too extreme. Given the unprotected sex and STDs the husband has to do something to address this or he will be putting his kids at risk. What is a succeccful businessman to do? ANSWER: Go along until you can shift the balance in your favor. Make up with her so that she thinks things will go her way. Go on the next few business trips normal frequency until her guard does down then BOOM. It is likely that her lovers have police records and are invovled in iilegal activities. Once Mickey starts hooking then he can get evidence. This story begs for a sequel.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Well Bob...you've outdone yourself...again

SleeplessinMD2 and just about everyone who posted are right when they think there's no one to like in this story.

Open for a sequel? Sure but I'm not touching this one with a forty foot barg pole...lol

I will give you this one though, I got hot under the collar with both the spouses, and as I have said before that when you evoke emotions then you have done a good job of conveying your message. The problem we have is the message itself!

Speaking from a purely female point of view...I don't know of any woman who'd go that far to get revenge on their mate. This was absolutely a male fantasy gone wrong...lol

I dearly hope you went back on your meds after writing this piece?

This could have been a good revenge gone wrong tale. Alas it wasn't to be. I checked out the voting score on it to date and two point one six is better than I thought it'd be. I gave you two, but that was just to keep the status quo...And as the star says...I didn't like it much!.

Better luck next time Bob, you really are a good writer, it's just a pity that you got your head so far up your own arse that it must be hard to breath.

All the best anyway

Amanda

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Too crude, gross, and extreme.

HardYakkaHardYakkaabout 12 years ago
don't know

A bit too extreme for my liking

3*

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Here is How to Improve This Story

He brings the boys back in and sits down to watch. After the four of them really get going, he pulls out the shotgun and points it at them. He says "Do not move a muscle, any of you. Mickey, you went way over the top babe. Part of the reason I found those women was because you would not do the things I wanted. Furthermore, I kept my affairs away from home. They were only seeing me so there was no issue with disease. And there were only a handful of them.

"For your revenge, you went out and fucked over thirty strangers, many of whom are probably high risk for disease. You also did all those things for them that you would not do for me. If you had, I would probably never have strayed.

"Then you bring them into our home, so they know where we live. For all I know you have been fucking them in front of the kids. And now you want to keep on fucking them and even entertain the idea of becoming a whore.

"Putting the financial issues aside, I cannot take the chance that the courts will award custody of our kids to you. I cannot have them exposed to your new lifestyle. I loved you, but you killed that."

Boom, boom, boom and three young men were dead. Mickey stared at him in shock.

"I hope your revenge was worth it babe. Perhaps those black cocks will be waiting for you in the next life. It will hurt to lose you and I will probably go to hell for this, but I have no choice."

Boom.

He takes a deep breath, cleans up some loose ends, such as destroying the letters, etc., and dials 911. He gives his address and says he thinks he murdered four people. When the cops arrive he tells them "I got home early from a business trip. My wife was not home and being bushed, I went upstairs to take a nap. I woke up and heard noises downstairs. When I got close enough, I saw what I thought were three black men raping my wife. I ran back and got my shotgun to use to scare them off. When I came back, I realized that it was not rape. She was a willing participant. I felt anger rage up inside and the next thing I knew, the four of them were laying there dead.

The verdict was "Not guilty by reason of temporary insanity."

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Betterending

had it right. Definitely a 1 story. Seems you either have a 1 or 5.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Keep.

Them coming BOB!!!!1

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

He needs to figure out how to kill them all, the wife included.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
I re-read this and I figured out what JPB had planned

Hubby wants to go to the gangbang to either tape it or figure out who has the tape he watched. (BTW - no way someone is in his house and takes the tape out of the VCR without him seeing or hearing it). Once he has the tape, she's toast. She has a tape but he has a MUCH better tape. I wonder how her gangbang will play with her family and friends and the Family Court? She is about to get fucked big-time! I would prefer that Bob finish his own story, but we all know that will never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One little star

Only because I can't give stars in the negative. His wife's years of sexual hangups finally caused him to go elsewhere. She would not relent even though they apparently discussed her prudishness. So she goes nuclear and becomes a Queen of Spades? Knowing this is cuck-fiction it still doesn't play out right. Hubby had the shotgun and the upper hand. He should have kept her there, shot Jerome if he had to, and gotten that tape. Previous commenter was right, no one is sneaking in the house to get it. Throw that used whore out without anything. Destroy her and destroy them. Get the kids and keep the slut out. Once she starts making gangbang movies get the bitch declared an unfit parent. Where is FINISH THE DAMN STORY when we need him?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
college fund ?

So she is going to turn tricks to pay back the money?

He has a PI follow her and record that, then get her arrested for prostitution.

While there are possibly a few judges that would give her child custody it would be very unlikely.

See how that goes with Sunday school and the church choir too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Out of Character

This guy admits to being selfish but still - discreet. Not right but, he wouldn't give uyp his Mickey for anything...until...

He would still be in front of the TV, he would take the tape, not call her and see a divorce attorney on Monday.

He would not take her condescending and disparaging demands but would play along, get a tape of his own edit it and then go for divorce.

JPB, the guy you described is a street wise business type and would not take any disrespect from anyone - especially the woman he loved.

Your story so it went the way you wanted it to go but...WE ALL KNOW, as much as he loved her, she is history and exposed...Hello Porn industry and Red Light district!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Hard to believe this woman was a prude all her life until she received the pictures and saw his infidelity. I ain't buying it. Could have been a decent tale. Oh well.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THIS CUCK NEEDS TO COME UP WITH A PLAN B

POST-HASTE or become a bitchy-boy for ever. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I like most of your stories JPB...But...

I like most of your stories JPB...But...I think you sometimes want to shock us with this kind of stories...It's well written, but a complete bullshit story...When in a marriage someone cheats, the marriage only survives with forgiveness, never making another wrong...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Star

This was pure trash. Cuckold lovers should fawn all over this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey JPB

Going through your stories here, and this one must have been a brain fart. Its well written, just not well thought out. No matter what the reason, any woman going interracial as a pay back is not looking to save her relationship. She's just being a "fuck pig".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

Well this one sucked about as bad as any story I've ever read by you and even on Lit. Other than never being able to finish something, (OK Occasionally) This one sucked and unfinished. How about murder suicide in a follow up? Nah you don't even come close to having that in your repertoire. Think it can't happen? Try reading the paper some time. 1 star because I don't have less. Sorry I found this and my admiration for you as an author went down the tubes here. Geez. What were you thinking?

VickieTernVickieTernabout 9 years ago
Remarkable!

She set the limits and takes no responsibility for the consequences? He needs to arrange some gang rapes by his friends to further help her get even with him -- if she isn't bigoted, she should be willing to accept unlimited interracial fucking. But what any of this has to do with marriage escapes me altogether.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
small minds

All fourcshould have been bleeding on the floor.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
JPB´s old problem again...

...an author with enormous talent, wasting most of it trying to please both groups: His readers with balls and those jelly-belly-"treat-me-like-useless-dirt" cuckolds. Splitting talent doesn´t work out well that way. Apart from getting off writing this junk, - there has to be a natural affinity to do so. Unfortunately I have problems understanding these stories due to my total lack of self-hatred and my tough luck to still have both my balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF

He was going to take her tape and divorce her...disgusted. Now, he's a willing cuck to a bunch of teenage blacks and she REALLY is a whore/slut.

Give us a break, you wrote he was disgusted and wanted her gone so in keeping with your description of him, you should have had, at least, an Epilogue where he taped the gang bang, went to his attorney and threw her out to the pimp.

Was he a good guy...NO, but she really went overboard, did what he wanted but with blacks and decided she was now a slut whore for BBC so JPB, which is it...two different guys here!!!

Yes, you pissed us off...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
forgot the last sentence

When the four of them came back in he blew them all away except being sure to just severely wound the wife, and left town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I found it to be an unlikely ending

Not likely he watches the video and then disappears long enough for someone to remove the tape without him hearing it. Seems to me he'd just take the tape and use it against her. Who has more to lose if everyone see's the pictures of him or the video of her? Most likely her. But he could always take all those assets she listed, liquify them, quit his job and leave without getting a divorce. Send her tape to everyone she knows on his way out of town. Leave her a power of attorney so she can sell the house but take out a maximum amount equity loan before leaving. But how he goes from being ready to throw her out to being willing to be a cum sucking cuckold is beyond me and doesn't fit the personality you gave him. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anon - JPB's submission are a fantastic case history example of wimps. Although, his 1.5% of his offering are non-cuckold and worth a look.

JPB's latest stuff if worth a look.

RKreaderRKreaderabout 8 years ago
Out of character

More fitting end, given his personality:

During their little discussion, he reminds her that if she would have tried a few things with him that she does with her fuck buddies, he would have remained happily monogamous. He says, I think you have responded with a nuclear weapon to a skirmish. You've gone way overboard.

He says, "go ahead anyway, invite them back in. I couldn't stop you if I tried."

The gangbang commences while he watches for a bit. He then pulls out his phone and gets some good pictures, which he forwards to her whole family with a note saying, "please remind her to get checked regularly for STDs. She will be whoring for a living from now on. I'm gone!"

He then quietly slips ou with a suitcase and disappears into the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick

Another one of those sick stories which would make a sane person puke similar to most of your other crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiots who can't keep it in their pants

They will die old, bitter, alone - and deservedly so. That is AIDS or some other disease doesn't get them first.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Just Kill Her!

Just murder the twat!

jott50jott50over 7 years ago
Alt ending ?

Here is what I think would satisfy everyone concerned. He should have let the guys back in the house and verified that the guys wanted her for their personal slut and gangbang whore. Of course they would agree. Then I would ask Jerome to let the other two guys get started with their little payback and ask Jerome into the kitchen for a little negotiation. When they were alone I would ask him how much money he had on him ( let's say a round number like $500 ) I would say for $500 I will sell her to you on the condition that when you are done with her that you just abandon her somewhere far away and I never see her again.. she leaves with you with no purse,cash, money, or clothes. After she leaves you own her. When the deal is done I would tell him to use her for whatever they want maybe as a breeding whore? For as long as they want but a minimum of one year and then I would open the door while they carry her out bound and gagged to their car. As a partting shot I would give Jerome 1/2 the money back and say I overcharged you, nice doing buisness guys!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let her go

Nothing lost there... you found relief elsewhere befor she went to slutsville on you so why stich around knowing she's whoring, black, white, yellow, green... she can and will do all the colors of the rainbow but forget doing me I would say as I escort her to their car without our house key.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid

The idiot should have pulled the trigger, pump, and repeat. Over and over. All into her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* nigger aids-whore

hope she gets/gives aids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cuck-boy needs a dose of aids , and he WILL get it

ant-white racist whore needs to die of aids .

if she wasnt racist , she would only fuck white men .

he should have killed her =(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Should have killed them all. Told the cops she had been raped as I'm sure she had the DNA still in her and that they were coming to get him. Self defense, she just got in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing.

I don’t see it in your personal..why?

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
BS

How is someone going to be there to grab the tape without him seeing? Without it, I see two choices. Kill them all(it sounds like he was armed) claim self defense(make sure you shoot the one with the 870 first), maybe a story about protecting your wife also? The other is to bite the bullet, accept a "multiple nigger cream pie", play nice, then get your own private detective to get evidence while you are away, this would at least even you up, if this state is one of the ones that care about infidelity. The second is probably the one that would work best, just don't think I could do it. Could never consider staying with her as long as she was keeping up her activities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

I’d of shot all four of them starting with the black cock whore.

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
bang bang bang bang....

end of problem, start of another...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
A fan

I have long been a fan of your work, but after this pos , I think I will swear off the torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

I always laugh myself silly when someone in a story makes a tape of themselves getting fucked. In this case Mickey hands her husband a tape of her acting like a whore. Marriage done. Take the tape, make multiple copies and give the first one to his attorney for use in the divorce. Then send a copy to her parents, every family member, all her friends and anyone else she knows. Then try to identify as many of the men as he can and make sure all their families get a copy. Last, but not least hand deliver a copy to the police along with the information that lover boy intends to pimp her out. I wonder how long her stay in jail will be? Like I said, a video?????? EPIC stupidity.

Bad, Bob, Bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

had a good one going till you let stupid let her have more black cock toss the bitch to the road

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimp

Okay so he cheated,but her revenge was way over he top and he should have kicked her out and let her end up suffering as she would have done with the blacks as their whore?What a spineless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

This is a joke,right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry No Stars........

Right, the regular over the top wife revenge. She goes from being the one trick pony to taking on the entire ghetto. Sorry, my choice would be very obvious, ditch the bitch.

Actually what he should have done is shot all FOUR of them. Attacked by 3 brothers, and in the mayhem the wife was also shot. Wow, just like that all his problems solved and he keeps his kids and his $$$.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
JPB

A very overrated author on this site, JPB is prolific writer on here but you can count on one hand how many of his stories are worth actually reading, this garbage was not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just plain crap

Its just a crap cuck Fantasy written by someone who seems to be a Long Life virgin because this nonsense here is just full of over drawn cliches

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
stupid

Husband had many options.

1- throw her out, blacks will like that.

2- have her followed get video. Then divorce her and show Judge video. He would get kids.

3- show family video.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Horrible couple, but they do deserve each other. Still, didn't make for great reading.

Joker91472Joker91472over 3 years ago
Too far

I get her taking revenge on him but she took it too far. If I were him I would have told her to get out and moved on with my life. If she had come home alone to actually talk and they had either agreed to be faithful going forward or agreed to play on his trips they could have moved forward. But to demand he eats three men’s cum from her before they can even talk is ridiculous. Let her have her fun and move on. If she does as she says he would have very little trouble showing she’s unfit to be a parent.

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEalmost 3 years ago

All three would have been dead and then threaten her with killing all the others thatt fucked her swamp puss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

JPB could change his name to JSB - Just Stupid Bob...

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 2 years ago

She's a slut and a whore and the way she reciprocated is just outrageous. There's no way he should accept that any certainly should try to eat come out of her pussy that these guys are supposed to leave their. I think she's despicable and feature he deserves every bit of it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

He was a cheater, but he never rubbed her nose in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a wimp, she overdoes the punishment and he is going to go along with it. NOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I woulda shot em when they walked in. Knew how it was going when the first one walked through the door.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
All

Of them should have been shot. Sorry including her I never advocate violence this was a terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the fuck is WRONG with you. JPB?? Only one star ⭐️ for this disgusting shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CRAP!!!

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Man I hate it when one of my favorite writers disappoints me like that. Feel like I just took a bath in spit

LaucaubinLaucaubin10 months ago

She didn’t get even. She turned herself into a worthless whore just to spite her husband. If he throws her out then she will be a worthless whore to the Black dude. How is that getting even?

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Gotta give a big thumbs 👍 to this story. It is in the running for the worst LW story I've read.

Normally a big JPB fan but, this one was bad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a waste of time. Revenge turns husband into a CUCK? I bet if she is so stayed, then a video or two of her escapades would go along way for her to lose everything. The problem with the writers who love this CUCK shit is most or them pit the husband in the Dumb as a box of rocks" category...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There ar good stories, and there are bad stories, this story doesn't even make the bad category, totally pointless drivel

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
What

What a low of crapHow can anyone retrieve the tape when he has just watched it?.Also,he should have told her to stay where she was,locked her out and got a lawyer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9041 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...