All Comments on 'Hypocrite or Cuckold'

by StormX

Sort by:
  • 472 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 14 years ago
A great mystery.

That he accepted this is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
typical

I read through until the end to see if there was any redeeming quality to the story but it is just the typical cuckold fare from this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Cuckold turns masterful?

Not a chance.

azraelgrazraelgrabout 14 years ago
Complete and utter fail

While reading this I had mixed feelings but by the end I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or weep. He's not a hypocrite, he's just a stupid cuckold. A sense of fairness? I mean, sure he cheated, but the wife's actions were way off the scale. Masochistic tendencies? What masochism, he doesn't enjoy being cuckolded. And let's not even talk about pride. I had some hopes when he gave his wife that last ultimatum about sex but it was too little way too late and then he gave in about that "vacation"! Seriously the man is completely brain dead. You sir have been taking way too many lessons from Nici. You should really fix this mess, write a second chapter or something or at least let someone else do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't Get It

No offense, but why do guys read CUCKOLD stories, or CHEATING WIFE stories, and then complain when those themes are explored?

Look, to each his or her own. We all have preferences. But why hassle an author if his story doesn't suit YOUR interests? This site is divided into themes for a reason, it seems to me - to make it EASY to find stories that fit your interests, and to skip those that don't. If you are adventurous you might try one out of your normal comfort zone, but you certainly don't have to. So why read a story with CUCKOLD in the title and then complain when that theme is a major part of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
People like this actually exist?

I can't believe I actually skimmed this whole story looking for a decent ending. What incredible crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry

But the pain would not be worth it to me .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Crap

So much crap, I was expecting holy hell from the lawyer. And when was his deadline, when the kids move out? She lied and denied him and did things without him- further denial and humiliation. Put your new slave on the corner to earn cash but never touch her again. Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmmm

Good stuff. Would have really liked the wife to give detailed accounts of her sexual escapades when hubby was cleaning her. Perhaps the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazingly disappointed in the ending

Thought the ending might redeem the rest or at least explain what the hell was on that humongous list. Nothing; no explanation, no redemption.C

BriteaseBriteaseabout 14 years ago
I enjoyed it but?

Not sure what it was inside me that makes me enjoy a story like this so much. I'm certainly not a wimp type, so maybe I'm a closet masochist, though I very much doubt it. Loved the story and the way that you wrote it, but didn't like the ending. That's just me though, and as I writer myself of some sort, I know it's your story and therefore your ending. PLease submit more as I'll be looking out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good and bad!

Bad because he condoned a year long affair...where he was seriously out-fucked. Good, because they wanted each other. Bad because she couldn't trust her husband enough to show him "the list". Good because when the affair was done, she wanted ot please him using every trick in the book...so as I said, good and bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
men lose respect for you as writer and person

cockold

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 14 years ago
loved it

Different from most of the cuckold stuff on this site. Wish there was more info on who the wife was doing and what she was doing with them. She was just the slut of the story and didn't have much personality shine through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please

please go to the gay section, it is where this story and this author belongs.

hrnicholhrnicholabout 14 years ago
Hypocrite AND Cuckold

When I saw the title, I was in hopes that he would turn out to be strong and refuse to be a cuckold. It was obvious that his wife was the hypocrite and that he was actually reveling in being a cuckold. Too bad that another potentially worthwhile situation turned sour. Cindy should have been history the moment she said she was going to continue.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
Too much humiliation; not credible

Should have dumped the bitch and moved on. There's lots of women who would appreciate a faithful husband. He should have started with the call girl from day one. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

MikelGMikelGabout 14 years ago
Please

By agreeing to the relationship, its hard to sympathize with the main character, the wife wanted an open marriage, why not say ok, but i will fuck every whore out there until you end your affair, something less submissive, he was an idiot to think she would not cash a blank check.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Pathetic man

The author tries to create a tension within Steve as to whether his affair 10 years ago allows Cindy a pass on hers. This is total idiocy. The affair was a mistake and he paid for it. Cindy was justifiably furious with him but they worked through it, mostly because it WAS over. She KNEW the pain it caused her. He KNEW that he was wrong. She has NO wild card. It was a problem time that they got through. And then this crazy idea that she is going to keep fucking around. The author keeps playing with Steve being tough, setting a "end date", contacting a lawyer and PI, hooking up with a call girl. What a bunch of bull shit. Steve is a pathetic excuse for a man and no matter what crap Cindy tells him she is abusing him and disrespecting him. When she starts wearing the chokers she has no concern of daily displaying her infidelity to him. She has no concern that she is dirty. She KNOWS she is hurting him every day and she just doesn't care. Only when HE starts to get a little on the side does she get upset with the situation. The whole story is contrived and pathetic. I'm sure there are really idiots like Steve out there who would allow an ass like Cindy to do this. The author is dishonest in stringing along the reader like Steve is going to grow some balls. But he never really does. It really should have been a short story. When she told him about her affair he should have just packed her into the car and dropped her off at the X rated district in town where she could hang around with the other whores. Go home, pack up her clothes and then drop them off on the street with her. Unless they had an open marriage or cuckold relationship already why a man would allow a wife to tell him about her intentions for an ongoing affair is beyond me. The "conflict" of the story is totally fake. He is a wimpy cuckold and she is a slutty bitch. The story should have been advertised as such and I wouldn't have bothered to read it.

rainbow001rainbow001about 14 years ago
Hard to accept

They are your toons and you make them dance anyway you want but I did find the premise hard to accept. They both paid for his stupidity years ago and now she brings it home and he takes it? i don't think any rational person would act in that manner so it made the story hard to take. Good writing and format though and I want to thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Have to agree with Jasonnh - this effort is deceptive and mis-leading.

Yep, the slut wife is the hypocrite and the ball-less male character is the cuckold. Author - post the "wimp/cluck" warning at the beginning and you will not have as many issues.

LazylonerLazylonerabout 14 years ago
I can't see it

Yes, you tried to make it sound like the wife was looking for balance by having it come out that the hero had cheated first, but I just can't picture any man accepting his wife turning into a complete whore for another man the way yours did. The evidence from the chokers would have been more than enough to drive most men away, and the final request for a week with her fuck buddy was way too much for me.

The writing also had some long paragraphs with multiple speeches. In a couple cases I could not tell if it was one person speaking or two. The formatting made it a bit unclear.

This just wasn't appealing to me, sorry Storm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Agree with Jasonnh ---again!!

Well written story, but plot is rediculous. He becomes cuckold, wimp for months on end and she becomes slut. He talks a great game but does nothing to stop her. Why didn't he just kick her ass out and divorce her. She obviously has nothing but contempt for him.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes the plot is ridiculous

The writer is also a mind controlling bastard. The husband is bioth stupid and a wimp. The woman is a whore...did I miss anything? No Oh and Jackson is a nigger. he had to be. So thus said. I won't read anymore of your shit because it's just that...SHIT

striker1017striker1017about 14 years ago
to compare this

to "something we have to talk about" by nici is an insult not only to nici, but to the rest of us also.

toesmantoesmanabout 14 years ago
W.T.F.

I honestly thought until now that no one could write a more f&%ked story than Nici; but how wrong I was. The best thing about this story is that it's a total piece of crap, unadulterated [pardon the pun] piece of unmitigated, unalleviated piece of unredeemable crap; & I totally believe that's the best part about it. Well, moving on, as always, my other primary complaint is that she is not a "Loving Wife", not by any definition of that term that I recognize or would want any part of

datadyndatadynabout 14 years ago
Why do I read stories like these?

Someone asked why read like stories like these if you don't like the plot?

Quite simple really, the writer might be very good at telling an entertaining tale or he might be a total waste of time so every new writer gets a chance and if the story is badly written with a really stupid plot then all it takes is a couple of keystrokes to enter his name into the kill filter and Voila ! I can open up the feedback page without seeing his\her name anymore.

This one definately goes to the kill filter though, too stupid to read anymore submissions

simple49simple49about 14 years ago
I would have guessed

that a woman wrote this as this has to be a married woman's fantasy. No normal and loving man would have written this with the male reacting this way. Or at the end of the story:"Honey, you had you 8 months to find yourself sexually. Well, I have a woman friend that I want to go with for 8 months to explore the sexuality you denied me all of our marriage. If you cannot accept that, I have enough video and pictures for a divorce based on adultery and a lawsuit to ruin your sextoy. And ofcourse the whole family gets pictures, a few of which I will share with the children. And you can remain celibate, just like I did." This story maybe an experiment in creating a situation and imagininig what would happen (that is imagining not imaging) but while I will admitt that I do not know hundreds of men, none of the men I know would have gone along with her plan. His 3 week mistake does not complare to her selfish, self-centered mistreatment o f her husband. What she did was psychological and physical abuse and hypocritical when he finally ONCE gets his needs taken care of. In fact, while I have known cheating women, I have never known one so arrogant as her. Good writer, unbelievable story and a failure in so far as you just could not make it plausible. You should send of copy to NICI, she would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All I get from this story is that StormX

is either a complete fucking loser with no life experience or just an ass. There is NOTHING... not one sentence in this entire posting that rings with any reality. Storm, you should take a long hard, serious look at your life, and quickly, as fast as you can start making efforts to fix it, cause there is no question whatsoever that you are a fucked-up person. You obviously have no understanding of "love", no understanding of "erotic". I hope to God that you are a teenager and have some hope that you will still learn about life.

skipperrskipperrabout 14 years ago
Left waiting for a real ending

I kept reading this story because I figured there was some sort of real ending to it. Surely, the husband would take his vengeance and get rid of his cruel whore of a wife. But, no, all of those four chapters left me with nothing, less than nothing. But this is good. Stories like this keep me from spending too much time on this site looking for good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I just can't get into this mindset.

I guess some people have no concept of self-respect. I wish he would just shoot himself and put himself out of our misery. No love, no matter how sick or one-sided, is worth all that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
If it were me

I'd have been gone after the first time she went out of bounds, but that's just my take on it.

no woman who really loves her man would do such a thing, and no man who loves himself would allow it to happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wimp

Of course he loved her, married her, had choldren with her BUT...this compromise for her adultery - Not A Chance!!! A real man might have allowed (accepted) once, then a talk, then divorce...Final...Get Out...No Reconciliation...Period!

Storm, I can't believe you would think that inteeligent people would buy this story...even as a fantasy or fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

O M G!! this is probably the most pathetic husband character i've ever read. well, i guess, the husband is soo stupid that what he got he deserves. Damn, if these characters are real, i just hope that they are sterilized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
CRAP

This must be the absolutely most idiotic story i have ever read, i can't imagine anyone who would act like this instead of ending that misserable mariage as fast as possible. Should one mistake on the one part make it right for the other part to both fuck someone else for a year and at the same time have a relationship with a husband ??? I don't think so,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what a stupid plot

first you compare apples with potatoes ( 3 week affair and ongoing affair over 2 month before he knew and then what 6 more month) , then she has the guts to tell him when he found out that's not the end eventhough she allready cheated on him twice as long as he did. that would have been my end if she continued the first time. then her list of what she wanted to do sexually. hey if she was allready that revengful bitch who never forgave me for cheating so she could rub it into my face, the next thing overstepped everything. what ever her dreams or my dreams were she did it with somebody else. she could get old with whom she wants but not with me. the last and ultimate thing was when she came back. and here, let me tell you I know what I'm talking about, would have the defintive end of everything. I know when a woman talks about slave shit and bdsm. you as a normal guy are never possible to have a normal relationship with that woman anymore if you are not into the same shit. you can bury everything you have hoped for that second. so this is not about loving wifes this is shit and the character who brainwashed the wife should be taken care of cause he knew she had kids. but anyway you as author are also kind of a virtual paedophilic. what adults do is there thing but the moment they have kids it ends. why should they suffer in the end with a fucked up mother and a broken or perverted father, just cause some minutes of sex. they have to carry what adults should do. beeing responsible for there actions! so no it was not erotic, just fucked up. I don't know why so many authors think cheating and psychological cruelness is erotic. in real life it just leads to violance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Do not drink and write!!!!!!!

What a bad story. You can write, but the storyline was awful!!. Good luck on future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What nonsense

Please when you smoke peyote at least keep the flap on the teepee open so you don't OD while drafting this stupidity!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
I too agree with Jasonnh . . .

The writing wasn't bad but an editor would be helpful to catch some of the typos and such. This story illustrates several principles from my perspective. One is the harm done to an attempted reconciliation following an affair, by a partner who decides to get even by having an affair of their own. It's why most counselors recommend strongly against this type of retaliation -- it just doubles the hurt.

If Cindy knew how hurtful it was for Steve to have had an affair that was rubbed in her face, then how could she do it to him, knowing it would also hurt, yet claiming to still love him, and having supposedly forgiven him for his affair? It's clear she never really forgave him, and deep down she resented it and wanted to "be equal." She played on his still-present guilt over his affair to get him to condone hers, knowing he would not easily leave his children and knowing he really loves her. Her claims notwithstanding, her affair was not really about exploration but rather about getting even, in my opinion.

Another principle is that women need emotional attachment to their partners to be comfortable having sex with them. Perhaps one can claim an exception with prostitutes, but they have desensitized themselves to sex and are already living way outside the ordinary boundaries of society and our culture. Cindy claims it is "just sex" and in no way interferes with her love for Steve. She's throwing Steve's comments regarding his affair back in his face.

But clearly, the sex with her lover is creating an emotional bond to her lover. Otherwise, why try to humiliate her husband with her lover's cum, and why deny her husband intercourse? She is trying to please her lover (her Master?); one does not try to please the other unless there is some sort of emotional bond, yes, a love, for that other person. And clearly, that other person (Jackson) is in many ways more important than husband Steve.

When Steve makes it obvious that "things are not really the same" in their relationship, she denies him sex even more completely (coming home with her lover's cum), knowing Steve will be repelled as with garlic and Vampires. At this point, with a lawyer all set, photos of the tryst, and money transferred, I really don't see or understand why Steve remains in the marriage. In the beginning one of his conditions was that he would file for divorce if he observed that Cindy was developing feelings for her lover. When this happens, Steve still does not leave.

Meanwhile, Steve has done some outside nookie to make up for what's lacking at home. Now pray tell, what kind of relationship do they really have at this point? They may as well have been separated. And I really doubt the kids don't sense anything wrong; kids pick up on the most subtle things -- they are truly amazing.

A third point illustrated in this story is the undeniable fact that Cindy's behavior has permanently changed the marriage. Steve must try to be dominant to fill Cindy's apparent need to be a sub-slut, otherwise, he would worry that she will be looking elsewhere again. The author indicates BDSM is a fetish interest in his bio. But I don't feel the author has developed Steve's character to make the reader truly believe that Steve would enjoy dominating his wife to keep her in line. In fact, I sense Steve to be ambivalent about this. And his character seems wimpish -- how can that sort of person be a dom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More needed

Pretty good but way too much info not extracted from the wife, or wire tap or spying on boyfriend. He gained too much. Info not to act on it. Finish what u started. I thought hubby would be tougher , more hard core reactive from how u started out with his character.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Obviously Written By A Women

Did JPB get a new Lit name? One of the worst male bashing wimp stories ever. Should have been listed under "non-erotic Whorror" or Gay. I hope future contributions by this author are more male friendly, and I'm sure glad I'm not her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Puzzling - why a man would waste his time writing this male humiliation crap

The answer is the writer may once have been a man but now gets down and happily rolls in the sick dirty intended loss of his self respect then exposes his subhuman jaded libido as a self cuck into male humiliation by writing this absurdity - this sad loss of his humanity.<P>

Worst of all he expects scorn for his toil because he knows he doesn't deserve any respect for his loss of manhood fetish.<P>

Sadly his life will never be the same as he knows it is without value nor will it ever in his own mind. All he can do is seek other sicko's like himself to commiserate with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
STUPID BEYOND BELIEF

Dear Hubbie, I want another month with Bill to do things that are so depraived that I had thought, UP UNTIL NOW, that I could never do them with you, my husband, and then I'll stay with you AND BE YOUR SEX SLAVE???? Come on Hubbie, you really couldn't say, at that point, "Get your cheating ass and your list and what remains unfinished of your damn list into my bed right now, keep it there, and start acting like the SEX SLAVE FOR ME that YOU CLAIM THAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE, and RIGHT NOW, or don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!" Makes no sense at all at that point, not even to not hurt poor innocent Bill's feelings (LOL, I mean at that point Bill needs a serious chromsome rearrangement anyway so who gives a crap about Bill's feelings): "I always wanted nasty stuff but thought you'd be upset, so now that I know you won't be upset if we do everything I've always dreamed about, give me a month to finish getting nasty stuff from Bill, then I'll come home and give it to you?????" WTF???

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Too Much

Nope, sorry but can't buy the basic premise....if she truly loved him how could she continue to put him through such pain over such a long period of time? How could he put up with such pain and disrespect for such a long period of time? His love may have been so great to overlook her cheating for awhile, but come on, to live with it for months!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The story doesn't work

It started out pretty good, but deteriorated about the middle of page three. Realistically the first thing he should do is get her checked for STD's, but why he would want to stay with someone so stupid is a bit beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ninety pounds

What a husband, he reminds me of the ninety pound weakling. No backbone, I understand he made a mistake for a affair of 3 weeks but she kind of trumped him in length. What a waste of money for the private investigator. You needed eighty hours of tape on the one week vacation alone. The story was interesting but frustrating as the husband had strange plans with little follow through. Cindy won big time in this situation but I doubt he can feel himself inside his stretched out wife and that it is just like humping air. She will cheat again and probably with the same guy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Maybe better if...

I was hooked, no doubt... I was enthralled thought it was going somewhere and I settled in. However, the reader never knew the date, the line in the sand...and 7 months. Even if I loved this woman and family, there would have had to have been something that broke the camels back. It could have been anything you introduced in the story at anytime. I was cheering for your character...

I look forward to your next story. Next time, complete the meal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not in this universe.

The writing is good, I'll give the author that. But the behaviour of the two people in it is so unbelievable as to ruin any immersion in the story. The wife sounds completely insane, insensitive, and stupid beyond belief. The husband isn't much better, and behaves so weakly that any form of sympathizing with his character is impossible, and instead shows to be worthy of nothing but contempt by any male on the planet.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Kick

Her Silly Ass and Bring Lover Boy Down in Front of Her and Let them Both know they are Trash!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
English?

I have heard many beginning writers say their efforts had been rejected. Why wasn't this? The writing was horrible, unless English is a third language for the writer! The words, the spelling, the words ommitted... it was horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My problem

...isn't with the content or the writing. The paragraphs are too long. Reading on a computer is taxing on the eyes, so you would do your readers a favor by making the paragraphs shorter. The white spaces soothe the eyes and make it more reader friendly.

Other than that, ignore the people who read a story already knowing just by the title that they will hate it. They are even more weird than cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
BROWN...After 6pm????? WTF!!!

Didn't your daddy ever tell you "Don't EVER wear brown ANYTHING after 6pm"? You ought to know that, it looks like you were brought up in the ghetto! Fuckin' Reagan wore a brown suit once...at an affair in Europe...he looked like a stupid idiot! Seriously, the work is terrific, but check with GQ, Dude.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2about 14 years ago
It is cheaper to keep her?

The ending was a surprise for me. Cindy had Steve over a barrel due to his 3 week affair ten years ago. However, her actions constituted mental cruelty in my opinion. First, she tells him about her affair with Bill 2 months into the affair just to make herself feel OK. She uses Steve's own logic that sex is not love so he should accept her affair. She leaves the end date for her "exploration" open ended. The worst humiliation was her practice of keeping her lover's cum inside her showing no respect for Steve. In other words, she says "sure nothing will change but you will have to take my lover's sloppy seconds." Then, Steve accepts these sloppy seconds and clean out her lover's cum out of her. Wow - what great love he has for her? When you wrote that things will change between them I thought the Steve would end this charade of a marriage. But no - Steve joins her in these mind games. Cindy did not stop her affair because of getting to the end of her list (because they could continue to add items). She stopped when Steve started getting some pussy on his own. I really don't know why he got the attorney and PI as well as putting the evidence in a safe. In the end Cindy learned a few tricks but Steve went without his wife for 8 months. Steve can now whore his wife out if he wants. Now they have a stronger marriage?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
I read a different story

I guess the story I read wasn't the same one a lot of folks read. I agree that technically, the story needs a lot of polish that first a good proof reader and then a good editor could do wonders with. Outside of the basic grammar and spelling errors, the transitions from scene to scene need some work.

That said, this is a good love story, and I think it should be read with an understanding of the difficulties involved in a 24 year marriage. I was married 31 years to a lady I still care deeply for and I kow that there are struggles in a normal relationship of that length.

One of the strengths of the story is there is a lot left unsaid, what all was on that list? Cindy and her lover had an exploratory relationship for more than a year, but lover never left any external marks for hubby to find, only the cum pool inside Cindy.

This is one story where I would love to read a couple of sequels: first let's hear the story retold from Cindy's point of view; next let's see Steve go back and tell Cindy just how he felt, reacted to specific events, when Cindy is no longer under the lust cloud of her exploration and affair. A third sequel might be Cindy teaching Steve some of the things she learned, that could be a good sex manual. Finally, they could repeat the exploration together as a couple.

Overall, I rated this story as a THREE but, I see a lot of potential with some good technical help on presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bobnbobbi?

WTF are you on? This is a 'love' story? Give me a break. If your married and your wife fucked around on you for a year, fed you creampies and basically fucked you over at every single turn and you would take the wife back? WTF? Your sad a little cuckster aren't you? you must be to enjoy a story like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
absurd stupid How is 3 weeks 10 years ago = 7 months

WHY did he hire a private investigator? What purpose? Nothing was ever done with the information...

How is it that all this time the husband never came to the conclusion that seven months is more than three weeks?

How is it that he never saw that that the two events are not remotely compatible.... the wife discovered HIS affair 10 years ago when the woman came to their house.... whereupon he immediately ended. Here she has been having the affair for one month already and it continues for another six. And he knows about the whole time.

But this thought never occurs to this god damn fucking idiot ... not a single time.

The fact that she has taken off chokers proves nothing. She can resume the affair two weeks from today and this idiot husband unable to formulate even a basic question a rational thought would have no clue. He had no clue a month into the affair... so how would he know if she resume to two weeks from now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poor

You needed to edit this severely. Verbs are missing, words are in the wrong place. The spelling was poor. In short, it was annoying to read. Not to mention the story itself.

The author has a very strange idea of what love is.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Not Bad at All

though it needs a couple more chapters. The story could have been polished some, as was said by other commenters, but over all it was good. I don't normally like slut wife stories where the husband accepts being a cuckold, but this was pretty good. I agree with the porevious commenter that a couple of sequels would be good.

1st; There needs to be a follow up chapter where they discuss the situation, including his feelings about her selfishness, and how she justifies her humiliation of him, not to mention the fact that she (probably) still owes him some extramarital sex from when she was not available, as well as that his affair lasted for a much shorter time period. He should get revenge on the lover and tell his wife afterwords. Maybe he tells the lover's wife and they have a long term affair to make up for the difference in the length of the affairs. She should share her list with him so he knows what he missed out on / wasn't providing her in the bedroom. He should let her know about the tapes and evidence that he has and let her know it will be released to friends family and coworkers if she ever cheats (with male or female) on him again. Maybe have her sign a post nuptial agreement forfiting rights to communal property in the event that she hasn't ended the affair.

2nd; A chapter devopted to hubby and wife working through the list of activities they generated, which must include the list she presented to her lover (must have been some list to take a year to work through). No need for hubby to be left out, right? He should let her know that this is a condition of him staying in the marriage.

3rd; A chapter devoted to her side of the story, including how she justifies to herself cutting off hubby for 7 months and her thoughts as they went through the affair.

Again, I normally prefer slut wife stories that involve divorce, payback and the cheating spouse living unhappily ever after but this was well done. Good Job, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely

fucking trash..!!!!!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
To the MORONS who asked why we read Cuck stories....

To answer some of the fucking idiots who ask why we read cuck stories when we hate them so much... is to state the obvious. But it is also OBVIOUS that these dumb fuck anonymous readers can't figure "IT"

out.

The story title of Hypocrite or Cuckold implied that at one point the husband would actually get a clue. In addition throughout the story the mentally disturbed and pathetically twisted author left these hints or clues that something important was about to happen.

Hiring a The Private eye...

finding out who the other guy is...

contacting a aggressive divorce attorney....

setting a certain date as to when he cant take it anymore...

bringing up the fact that the wife intentionally manipulated and deceived him as to when and how often she fucked the other guy...

the fact that when he gave her the chokers which only and caused her to increase her fucking activity with the other guy.

All of these plot developments were indicative of a story which is going to head in different direction. It was not clear until the very end where the story was headed and how the mentally ill and twisted the author actually is.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Going with Harry on this one - this is a terrible story.

One fucked author & piece of shit story!

iakatziakatzabout 14 years ago
Where's the rest of the story?

You took us through 4 pages of build up and then nothing??? Shame on you! I can hope that you finish this thing one way or another, just to stop it like you did was a waste of time for your readers. The story needs another chapter to tie up the loose ends...do they stay married? Does Steve seek revenge on the boyfriend and most importantly, can he put this behind him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No Consequences, Cindy

I think there may have been a good story in your head, but it didn't appear at this site. The characters have no character, and the plot has hole so big all the fish get through the net. But, the sentences are literate.

Looking at the plot holes will also show what is wrong with the characters. After the restaurant, his first question is about the size of the other guys cock! How could they have ever gotten over the previous affair. They both know that what needs to be addressed are: Why; How can trust be rebuilt; How is each proving to the other that they are loved, How to be sure it never happens again or do they just have an open marriage; How can they both be safe...?

Later the husband says to himself that he is getting control of his destiny when he is only pretending to make decisions. He moves the money to new accounts, but it is still community property. He consults and attorney who must have told him that he couldn't sue on the grounds of infidelity when he gave permission. He pays a PI for reports, photos, and video that he can't use. The one piece of information that he could use, he doesn't. He could have gone with the guys name to his wife and tell her that since he knows the name she must now end it. Instead his destiny is just as squalid as before.

The next step in his plan is to prove to his wife that he can't satisfy her in bed. Amazingly this does not help his cause. Then he comes up with a way that she can further humiliate him by coming up with three different color scarlet letters that only let him know how badly they are performing as a couple. Then he gets together with different hookers so as not to form an attachment that would injure the marriage. [As if the marriage could ever be revived.]

Finally she give him an out. Rather than having a vacation with her lover she could end it tomorrow. By now we have deduced that the husband is a refugee from a JPB story who gets off on the PI's reports of her infidelity. Of course she must not end it. Who cares if she fucked the entire cruise ship staff; no need for a medical checkup. Creampie here we come! She announces that he will be her master while she tops from the bottom. The author left out the part where she gave him the Chinese finger cuffs so he can keep her in bondage.

I'm sure you meant this to be a serious story, but you start with a big hole. You then have Cindy dig like mad to make it deeper; and when her husband has a problem with the digging she gets a steam-shovel (the new hybrid version). I recommend you try a shorter story and concentrate on your characters.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Harry lands a sober blow....

....on a most deserving target. Why he is singled out I don't know, The name is familiar but the submission page is lacking. Didn't know there were ex-pat Brits living in Texass.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
WTF!

In what world do you live?

Pure Drivel!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 14 years ago
The illiterate are harsh with comments

Hey storm ... The public comments u got r pretty cutting. Although I share a few criticisms with them I on the other hand would like to see u rework the story, your basic plot is intriguing and has room for clarification and growth. He'll I'd even edit for u if you'd like. Please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty bad

If you'd only included hubby sucking off the lover and taking a dick in the ass while the wife laughs maniacally, only then could it have been even worse than it was. The ultimate wimp...he sets the limits, she keeps moving the goalpost, and he keeps following, blubbering all the way. Why would anyone even want that overly well used ass, and how could she find any respect for him whatsoever? The story goes past realistic, and I can't imagine someone so nutless as to put up with that shit. If your goal was the opposite of erotic, you succeeded, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All trash

When is the husband going to .payback the boyfriend and do it bigtime and then let his wife know that payback are hell..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
idiotic

nonsense

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Well written

Your technical and literary skills are very good. If there were any slip ups in the story they were so minor that I didn't notice them.

I normally don't comment on a story's plot or the actions of the characters but I will make an exception for this one.

As I said the story is well written but the characters are unrealistic, at least to me. I'm not one of the "torch the bitch" crowd but retribution is screamed for by the husband. If nothing else Mr. Jackson should be dealt with.

At first the wife was seeing her "other" man two or three times a week and then it progressed to everyday. This went on for better than seven months. I don't believe that any man or husband could or would put up with this.

I didn't realize that this was a wimp husband story until I was well into it so it's my fault for finishing the story That's on me.

However, if cuckold husbands are the focus of your future stories I will not be one of your readers.

Thanks for your hard work and good luck .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
men lose respect for you as writer

there nothing like an old fool.

GreylocGreylocabout 14 years ago
Bullshit!!!

I can not believe the amount of bullshit in this story. OK, he cheated as well, but it didn't last for the better part of a year. His affair was not thrown up in her face day after day. This story should be about a little child that is lead around buy a coniving, cuntfaced whore. Your main character is the worst type of lowlife husband.

Risq_001Risq_001about 14 years ago
While the other story was pretty good

<p>I have to echo the sentiment below. The one that said that almost all "self respecting" men lost a lot of respect for you as a writer once they read this. </p>

<p>Trust me, its true >=(</p>

-Risq

hawkeye007hawkeye007about 14 years ago
NO NO NO

I hate fucking cucold stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
take a bullet

take a bullet before getting into bed with this pig, to each there own they say and i guess we know where you stand.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
SUX BIG TIME>

What a pussy wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waste of my time

Wimp, wimp, wimp.

CSD2CSD2about 14 years ago
hmmm...

the Husband had a 3 week affair with a crazy bitch. the wife gets an almost 1 yr slut fest ( 2 months before he knew, 7 + months after) which included a weekend orgy. hmmm...

and he takes her back? why?

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Whoa - seen some pretty lame dog shit from JPB, Britease, MM and the ever famous www & bonnietaylor fucks up: but this really sets a new standard for horse piss and complete stupidity!

Great job of setting the standard for assholes and fag-cluck writers - go back to your cock-sucking because an author, you surely are not. Christ - your stories make some of JPB's look decent, what friggin shame! Please do not bother getting professional help, just jump in front of a speeding train.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I can't see anyone man or woman standing for this

I couldn't finish story. Got to where she began talking about her journey not being over and that's it. I'm sorry to say I'm developing a sixth sense for being able to guess where these sorts of stories are headed. After reading some comments I'm glad I did. So I'd like to make a more general comment. I'm thinking the attraction of these sorts of stories is masochism and sado masochism and they just badly mislabeled. But because they have some of the same elements as a loving wife story, some people might think it is simply a question of degree. I mean we all like to watch the husbands get beat down. But I don't think it's a question of degrees but instead a completely different aesthetic sense. Most of us here don't mind watching a guy's marriage and even life go down in flames, because we want to see how the guy deals with the crap life throws at him. We want to see if he can survive. And sometimes we agree with his response, and sometimes not. And it's also obvious that some stories try to be more realistic and others are just fantasies of revenge (some filled with so much anger towards women that I can't stomach those any more than I can this sort). But I think most of us want to see a normal guy responds to the dangers and disasters that we all of us face in our marriage. On the other hand, this kind of story is really not about anything more than slowly pulling wings off a defenseless moth.

indyman2752indyman2752about 14 years ago
Inconsistent

Regardless of his affair, hers was over the top, selfish one-sided, punishment with no real regard for what he felt or wanted. His reaction at the beginning showed no excitement, no glimmer of interest in being a cuckold. His punishing fuck later re-inforces the idea he is unwilling, as was his puking scene. She paints him into a corner using guilt and threats.

She is a manipulative bitch regardless of where she wound up. He swallows his pride to try and balance the scale and she tips it to her advantage, clearly at the request of her lover to further denigrate and humiliate him. Your prologue spoke of fairness, you lied. There was no fairness, no quid pro quo. This was very onesided despite his passionate desire for it to be OVER! I read this looking for the fairness and a reconciliation based on the fairness you promised and the love she so vehemently professed. Neither existed. She wanted the security, the shelter, comfort and stability he provided nothing more. She wanted a safe place to escape her wild adventure then she rubbed his nose in her adventure by asking for another 30 days!! after already denying him sex for over 7 months! That request all by itself would have been too much.

Cuckold stories are not my cup of tea certainly not anything I understand. Willing cuckoldry is truly strange and unsettling behavior. The low self image of these people would seem to indicate they would be happier dead. If their only happiness is being truly humiliated and miserable then by all means swallow the gun.

I read these stories rarely and much less lately. I read because I keep looking for something that would help me make sense of this weak minded, limp dicked , self loathing, man hating, completely emasculating, behavior.

I wanted to find a redeeming feature in your protaganist. A vindication, something that would allow him to look at himself in the mirror in the morning. Something that would if nothing else allow him to stay with such a worthless bitch.

Nope, zip, nada.

He really is a pathetic, worthless human being.

Well written an engaging but ultimately unsatisfying and very disappointing

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
It certainly got a lot of comments!

In fact that is what sucked me in to reading the story! From the title I would never have read this.... Really you set up an awful wimp cuckold when she told him about her affair and he did not react. When he took her out to dinner and then tried to have relations with her that was terribly disgusting. I just kept hoping that he was going to pull a rabbit out of the hat, but instead left me completely frustrated. OK, you wrote well enough to evoke emotions but they were all very painful...

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Horrid

I try never to be rude, and I won't. To sum up this story double everybody elses rude remarks and those will be mine.

LesGermaneLesGermaneabout 14 years ago
Hard to read sometimes

I liked the story line, but your story was hard to read sometimes. If you broke some of the larger paragraphs into several smaller ones, that would help.

You tend to open a lot of sentences with an adverbial phrase like: Opening my eyes, I looked at the clock. Consider varying your sentence structure to make it more fun to read.

Instead of "Opening my eyes, I looked at the clock."

maybe

"I opened my eyes, and the clock stared back at me."

or

"I looked at the clock with my heavy lidded eyes."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I don't know Stormx but your character seems like a real wimp

The wife is a slut and a whore. The writer is ..well let me say that he needs some bal;ls. A true test of a MAN is not how well he can fuck..hell an animal can do that , but rather a true test os a man is what he allows another man to do to him. Now the (wife's?) lover evidentally knows that she's married and feels nothing . He just fucks the trashy slut. Therefore he cukolds the (husband?) with the slut peice of arsh and ...what's this shit with the choakers..I thought this site was for adults. Kid go tell your mama tha you are writing nasty stories. Oh your nasty stories,,AREN'I. They are immature and dumb...

zzpablozzpabloabout 14 years ago
Details

4 stars. There was the details that were a bit confusing. His wanting to fuck for every one of hers ... But all in all I just love me a cuckold story that involves some humiliation or alot depending on how well it's written and the anguish that sometimes occur. Indeed it is what keeps me searching for it.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your story offends me.

You've littered the tale thoroughly with the word 'love', and yet you have absolutely no idea what the word means.

Was this story an exercise in marital abuse? I'm sure the RAAC (Reconcile at any cost) crowd would be overjoyed (and perhaps even a little overstimulated) with this insulting work, but I'm afraid there was no redeeming feature here at all. It was seriously like a bad car wreck on the highway. Too horrible to stop viewing.

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxabout 14 years ago
This is a very unfinished!

I'm sorry, the happily ever after ending just didn't work. He's gone to a divorce lawyer and made plans. He's driven home his pain and yet she asked for a month...

You've laid the ground for him to work out a reconciliation or not and and you ended the story in a paragraph. It had the makings of a great story and is well written, but... as is often said in writing text, "the ending can destroy the story" and that's the case here.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Not Hypocrite, Not Cuckold, Betrayed

The issue now and nine years ago was betrayal.<P>

Steve had an affair nine years ago. It lasted 3 weeks. He did not flaunt it and indeed, perhaps self-servedly tried to keep the affair a secret from Cindy. He certainly cleaned himself up afterwards before having sex with Cindy. She found out about it in a terrible manner. Steve stopped immediately. Evidently he learned his lesson and was faithful ever since.<P>

I am sure Steve used the line that it was “sex not love” but that was not the issue. His betrayal of Cindy was. He understood what he did was wrong and stopped. Cindy makes a choice to forgive his betrayal. Except not really, she hangs on to her anger and resentment.<P>

Nine years later Cindy is having an affair. She sandbags him by telling him at the romantic dinner he set up. (Isn't that a lovely time to do it?) She expects a free pass bacause of his earlier transgression. Except unlike then she wants to continue her adultry. She also tacitly admits that she is swallowing on blow jobs and letting her lover do her ass, something she is not allowing Steve. She guilt trips him into accepting what she is doing. She tells him he will be a hypocrite if he does not let her explore. Total garbage. The issue is still betrayal. Only now the shoe is on the other foot. For some unfathomable reason Steve does not call her on the continuation of the affair. <P>

So let's take Cindy's declaration to Steve at dinner, rewind nine years to when she found out he had an affair, and, paraphrasing slightly, put the words in Steve's mouth:

“Look Cindy, for the last 3 weeks you have had no idea I was spending time with any else. I've been home when you were home, went to work everyday and I was always in bed waiting for you when you did finally crawled into bed. During this time did I ever deny you anything you wanted, in bed or out of it? No I didn't and I won't. If you work with me on keeping our marriage together, support me as I continue to explore my needs, I promise you won't feel deprived. I will be yours any time you want. Cindy if you want a pussy licking just ask. More adventurous sex? Then just tell me. I'll do you as hard and as often as you want. I am not lying to you Cindy, I promise I will deny you nothing you ask for. Nothing. All I ask in return is that you let me continue my explorations. I will continue to be discreet neither the kids nor any one we know will ever find out. If they do, I swear I will end it that very day. Please baby, I love you with all my heart, but I need this too. It's become an obsession.. I have to take it to where it leads. Please."<P>

Doesn't work does it? Sounds really self serving. I do not think anyone would expect Cindy to accept this or stay married. <P>

Cindy is obviously in a D/s relation with Bill and he is controlling her. After she tells Steve Bill ups the ante and has sex with her constantly. She tells Steve that she “doesn't want to hurt you anymore.” and then proceeds to hurt Steve as badly as he can be. She doesn't want to him to have sex with anyone else, but she wants to have sex with Bill. She doesn't want him to come to bed unwashed after other trysts but she wants to come to bed with Bill's cum in her. As badly as she is treating him, as easily as she deceived him' one has to wonder if this is the first time.<P>

So thanks for sharing but this one really didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mixed up story with a lot of unaswered questions and actions

This story started well enough. But as I was told by a managing editor of a scientific journal when I submitted my first research manuscript for publication decades ago, this story (my research paper) has all the earmarks of an author who has lost interest in his/her writing. I don't know who was the worst character, the husband OR the wife. For example, didn't she realize that the stretching of her vagina/cervix from the lover's very large penis would alter the anatomy of her vagina and uterus. Remember, also, that she already has given birth to two children. All the stretch and stress on the walls of the female reproductive tract could well lead to a permanent condition of vaginal and uterine dilatation; this could be repaired by surgery. What about the possible spread of venereal disease, as the husband mentioned? Moreover, her affair lasted much to long and involved way to many visits/week to her lover. I know that there are 2 children involved here, but I still feel that the husband deserves better and should have completed his divorce, and moved on with his life possibily remarrying. The husband needs revenge on the lover. RAG

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Catastrophically AWFUL!

Rated 0.. I only wish I could rate it -100.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Remind me

Never to read any of your cuckold stories again. This hero is not only slow but as you rightly said MASOCHISTIC. It's too bad you did not indicate what his livelihood is, my guess is canal cleaner. And the heroine is not only self-centred but not very bright either. Well actually neither of them got much in the brains dept when the Good Lord was handing them out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I wonder if you are as pathetic as your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow - this was a totally wimp/cluck shit effort.

This one really sucks!

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Catastrophically AWFUL. Unbelievably bad. I only wish I could rate this MINUS five stars.

Just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yikes, yikes and Yikes

I'm glad she's your wife and not mine. who needs enemies with a wife like her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Total crap!

Once again, the cucks/fags are ruining this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go away haters...

Its strange how these weird people blast a story .... weird & a bit sick. Like some pervert getting off then condemning what they just HAVE to read...go away haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a total load of crap

i've never read such shit in my life. you should be banned from literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
personally

if it were me. they guy who the slut was with would be minus a dick once I found out who he was. Let's see him be a "Master" when he can't do the deed.

Revenge, you bet.

As for what I'd do to her, let's just say that if she did even one thing wrong, the information I had on her would follow her for the rest of her life after I kicked her ass to the curb. And what's more, I'd show her what I had on her so she'd know I wasn't bluffing.

I'd also do everything in my power to sleep with every woman she knows, from her mother right down to her co-workers, and best friend.

And through it all, I'd let her know that she has no one to blame but herself.

Am I that a nasty son of a bitch?

Yes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormX@StormX
305 Followers
Like to read and when I have time and inspiration I like to write too.