All Comments on 'The Office'

by MarleeM

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i hope that's only chapter 1.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF

Got as far as maybe half the first page. Just past the part where you started the story all over again, But noticed that not only were you repeating the first part all over again, before the weekend you were married a few years. But when you came back to work you had been married 10 years. Sorry the hashing over the same things over and the time gap almost made me stop. BUT when I read the "My husband doesn't pay me any attention" line I knew it was time to stop reading. Little hint, providing you and your children with foor and shelter and clothing is kind of like paying attention. And in typical female fashion he never notices you all is his fault right? And you never mentioned these problems have you? No of course not because he should KNOW that there is a problem right, shouldn't have to tell him. Lesbian couple must be the happiest in the world, don't have to talk can just use the magical ESP that you women wish we men have to communicate .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So tired

Of women writers giving excusess for cheating, there is none. If your this unhappy do something positive about it or get a divorce. Any guy that finds this a turn on is a idiot, hated this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

Unlike the other comments, i liked it. It was very interesting and you should write more. Dont let negative comments stop you. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE PLEASE...

I agree that you should keep writing. I liked your story and I would like to see more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just another slut Wife/Cuckold story.

Don't you females EVER talk to your husbands? I guess not. Otherwise you wouldn't fuck around on your marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it was good

i did think it was quite good, and i think the writer was trying to stress that her husband never gave her any attention sexualy

this si the firs story that got me from start to finish was very good and i thoroughly enjoyed it, maybe you rushed the ending though ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stupid

Your going to cheat with some asshole lawyer instead of fixing your marriage, to be honest the auther is the real asshole, trying to justify this shit, fix it or end it, but have some morals and some class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Divorce is the ONLY possible way to proceed.

If your husband isn't getting you off and you don't love him anymore then let him go. Get divorced and become the single slut you want to be.

George754George754about 14 years ago
Great

Love your descriptions and how the story flows. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Woman in hose.

I love any woman when they wear pantyhose. Don't care what color. Most woman today don't wear pantyhose any more. That's too bad. There nothing like a great pair of legs, sorry for that, in pantyhose or tights. I love your office story. Hope there is more.

A hose lover!

gotranegotraneover 13 years ago
Sequel, Please!

This is one of the rare, in fact, too rare stories that we need more of. Blantant sex is one thing, but the sexiness in this story lies in the tease. Please write, at least, a sequel and even cosider making it a series. You can always involve other folks. One fantasy would be to bring in clients, both male and female, to enjoy the fun.

lpmich66lpmich66over 12 years ago
unlike some others ....

..... comments .... i really enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good but very beginning

I enjoyed the story very much but suggest the very beginning is a pit awkward, almost sounds as if certain sentences are repeated. I did enjoy how you can have a nice enjoyable story without the "hardcore" portions so many other stories seem to concentrate on. Please continue.

gotranegotraneover 8 years ago
Sexy Beyond Words!!!

This is another example of how sexy pantyhose can be! Keep writing and we'll most certainly keep reading and commenting!

petercumming69petercumming69almost 8 years ago
Love it...

Love the way you prolong the excitement, the anticipation of what's coming next...

You are a talented writer...your erotic literature is tops in my book.

Pleeezzz keep writing.

basnyrabasnyraalmost 7 years ago
mmmmm those hose

i was sooooo excited as i read could nearly feel them myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love the story

Chapter Two, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
we do have...

some idiot commenters!

your stories are very well done, and a lot of fun.

please don't stop!

NC_CoastalNC_Coastalover 3 years ago
Hot story!

I didn't want it to end.

BigZack69BigZack69over 2 years ago

Great story. Great author. This seemed like a rough draft that needs proof reading. Please correct and resubmit. Then write us next chapter. So erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first wife teased like that all the time. She would wear sheer nude to the waist pantyhose without panties and let men see whatever their eyes could behold. She worked in an insurance off ice and often went out with her boss or a client.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Merciful Heavens! Edit your material! Your plot seems hot and sexy. I just couldn't get past the way you would modify paragraphs, and then leave both paragraphs in. Sometimes more than once on the same topic. Please keep trying, but perhaps you could find someone to look over your work and offer editorial suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The sexual tension in this story was amazing. You need to write part 2 .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarleeM@MarleeM
717 Followers
I hope you enjoy my stories. I write about things that have happened and things that I may have wished had happened. I think it might be fun for you to decide which is which. If you contact me, please have a profile and PLEASE use complete words and sentences. Thanks