All Comments on 'Terri and Jennifer'

by jennifer31_32

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why

Would a stright woman have these fantasys and write this, well written, just not my thing.

BarelyJustBarelyJustabout 14 years ago
Because She has a Brain

In answer to the first reviewer. This was a wonderful story which explored so many issues, key among them, guilt. I thought it was really moving and the sexual encounter was well-handled and erotic. Bravo/brave.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 14 years ago
Outstanding bit of writing.

So emotionally complex . . . just like real life. One of the best stories I've read on this site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

IT EXCITED ME AND THE EXCITEMENT CAME OUT OF THE BLUE. THANK YOU FOR WRITING SO SEXILY THOUGHT PROVOKING AND SENSUALLY.

kayandsteve69kayandsteve69about 14 years ago
Intriguing

We found this story to be very erotic and appealing because of its reality. Kay had much the same mixed feelings after her first encounter with another woman. In addition, the story is very well written and very erotic. Thank you for writing and please share more. Kay and Steve

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 14 years ago
Terribly Realistic

A beautiful story beautifully told. I both loved and hated the ending - loved because it was realistic; anyone would regret such a fling, especially when confronted with excited kids and a loving husband. But hated it because, well, Terri was so nice and I kind of wanted them together in some way, even if just as friends. Oh well. Realism wins again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I'm not exaggerating when I say this is the most amazing story I've read on Literotica.... mostly because my wife has a story from real life just like this (except the setting is a Christian college, not a woman's retreat). I love the honesty of emotions and thoughts that pours through your writing! Keep up the good work!

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 13 years ago
Excellent and Thankyou!

Excellent,

for example, because the writing had so much atmosphere in it, I could almost smell the dowdyness of the camp.

And other commentators have already commented on the eroticism and realism of the characters in the story much more eloquently than I wolud.

Thankyou,

because as one of those that have been fighting the good fight against such guilt a life long, it did a ton of good to see such a realistic portrayal of the inner torture this fire and brimstone causes, regardless of how its packed.

I'm making it a favourite story and adding it to my personal list of those that "put the 'Lit' back into Literotica".

(And of course I'd love to find a part 2 some day ... :-)

R.

GreatOak123GreatOak123about 9 years ago
Superb

A well written and thought provoking story. I really enjoyed it. What about a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Honest, well-written and just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well played character Terri. Her conquest of Jennifer was textbook douche bag Casanova - "the you feel what I feel & I understand what others don't"

It is not - their "religious ways" that made their actions bad - is that they were married.

Hiding is not an excuse to build a marriage on a lie.

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 1 year ago

Beautiful description of the emotions as well as the erotic feelings. I feel sorry for the recent commentator who sounds more like the speaker at the retreat than an open minded lit citizen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha! From 2 months ago. Even a blind person can see that the comment says - It is not - their "religious ways" that made their actions bad - is that they were married.

Feel free to be who you are it's not the 60s anymore. People can move and re-invent themselves. I feel sorry for you Charlotte35f. You think you know but you don't. Your open mind is as narrow as your deductive skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Difficult choices but cheating is cheating. Their sexual orientation does not absolve their doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous