All Comments on 'Maragana Girl Ch. 26'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Rad'lRad'labout 14 years ago
Beautiful job -

You are continuing the story with chapters that equal any that precede. Thanks.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Continued Excellence.

Will repeat myself again. And, again. This is one of the most insightful stories of its genre on the site. A unique story to be relished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding as usual

The story is so insightful that I am amazed how well thought out the characters are behaving. I am blown away on the detail of the whole judicial procedures, and life in this fictional country. How to 'feel' for how someone endures the agony of the switching goes beyond just reading about it. Other stories describe sort of detachment of people, however these chapters actually make me really 'feel' for the characters. Kim does an outstanding job of defending Tiffany. Keeps me waiting to read the rest of this story and begin the others from the author. I wish that there were more recent stories as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
621 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES