All Comments on 'Fishing Buddies'

by justawritertoo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fishing Buddies

That is a hot story. Keep up the good work maybe you can have a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I hope to have a very similiar fishing trip with my brother-in-law, this coming summer. I just feel the tension between us! I want to be a bottom for him. I have never let a man cum in my mouth. But for my bro, I will suck every drop! Keep the letters cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i hope to see this fantsy come true with my best friend, he keeps trying to get me to come home for a fishing trip, we have never done anything before, except he gave me a hand job once, i promised to return the favor with my hands or lips, his choice ,-)

i hope he chooses my mouth...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lucky you

I've been looking for a "top" fishing buddy for years, you've very lucky and I envy you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

We were both in our 50s, worked hard, neighbours, we knew each other for 18 years, our wives said you two need a break, have a guys fishing weekend or something, you are driving us mad. So we did, we rented a flat and a boat, we had a great first day, Stan caught more fish but it was just good to get away. Cooked a few, nice wine, out on the balcony, doesn't get any better. Stan said I wish Elaine was here, a fuck would be a great end to the day. I then went and showered, walked out the beds were in the one room, he went and showered, it was hot, humid, I lay on the bed, face down. Wow, nice butt,i laughed shaking it, I have rather a plump butt. Man, I gotta go and get a fuck, I said no don't do that to Elaine, he said well your butt reminded me of hers, I looked at him, he had his cock in his hand slowly stroking it, I said well if that will do it o.k. but don't cumm on me. I heard him walk away, then come back, he threw the towel on the bed and oiled his cock, stroking. Strangely my cock started to tingle, go semi hard,, thinking back to my much younger days when I had jerked a few cocks and had been sucked and even fucked a guys butt, once I married that was the end of it. I grew harder, I looked at him, have you ever, he cut me off, when I was younger, experimented a bit, me too, not since I was married, me too. Silence, I got on my knees, want to try, our wives will never know, you mean, yes I said I wont be as good as Elaine but I will give it a go. I felt his oily finger rim me, then gently push inside, i nearly came, you o.k with this I said yes, you, feel my cock and he placed it at my hole, hot, hard and pushed forward, it hurt, I wouldn't open, he pulled back,put more oil, lots more and holding his cock, pushed his finger into me, opening me and followed with the head of his cock, then pushed forward. He entered, pain, my head flew back, no, no stop, he did but stayed there, still in me, I heard him im cumming and I felt the pulses and the warmth of his cumm and I felt him slide in further, his cumm helping that, he was still very hard and I could feel him pulse in me. I groaned, towel quick, I put it under me and shot into the towel. It was intense, wow, your milking me, so tight. We both shrank, not much was said except, wow, so quick. I did not sleep that well, throughout the night, my cock would not go down. Morning came, I looked over, he was awake,he said you know morning, he was erect. I rolled onto my side and pushed my butt back at him, grabbed the oil and put some around my hole. Morning glory? handing him the oil, I felt the bed dip, waited I felt him against me,run his cock up my crack, I held it, push, I felt open because when he pushed, he slid into me, I leaned forward, his cock moving slowly back and forward, I felt him reach around, hold my semi erect cock and as he fucked me,totally different than last night, I actually enjoyed it until he rolled me onto my stomach, straddled me and with me yelling yes, oh yes, he pinned me down and fucked me hard, I loved the feel of him deep in my arse and I exploded first, tightening around his cock as he filled me. Now we are in our 60s, when one wife is not home, one of us wanders over, I take it, he gives it, great arrangement.

dan1957dan1957over 7 years ago
buds

Buds with benefits are the best buds

KwhyKwhyabout 6 years ago
The big one

Wish I had a fishing buddy! I guess he was fishing for a little more then just fish. Just my type of trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE IT: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

Thank you! I needed a story like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! I need a fishing buddy.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story, gave you a 5 (★★★★★)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

I gave uou a 5.0 (100%, ☆☆☆☆☆+)!

The story was intelligently concrived and masterfully crafted; the storyline is so convincing I felt I was butt-fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

His buddy is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a five star story, precisely: 4.75 = 95%!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I liked it.

Quote:

dan1957 - about 7 years ago

buds

Buds with benefits are the best buds

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I can relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous - about 10 years ago

Lucky you

I've been looking for a "top" fishing buddy for years, you've very lucky and I envy you!

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous