All Comments on 'A Sunday Afternoon'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Nice Story

But you never tell us why ?

is she with her Man, Master,or what?

and her reason for needing the Spanking in her Thoughts.

caligula97236caligula97236about 14 years agoAuthor
A thought on this story

This story is a simple snapshot in the life of the two protagonists. I chose not to say anything else about them, not even their names. Are they in high school, college, or professionals...maybe they are parents who left the kids with grandparents so they could have a moment of peace...we don't know. What is their relationship apart from Sunday afternoon...once again we don't know. We can assume that in some way the Sunday afternoon ritual is a special time set apart from the rest of the week...their one chance to break with conformity.

I leave it in your imagination to decide what the relationship of our couple would be during the rest of the week. In this particular story I never gave their outside lives much thought, just the moment of pain, pleasure, and love they share in the narrative.

Edward -EC-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Enigma

I like the stripped down, bare bones (pun intended) story. In my imagination, they are a married couple. She has a highly stressful job, and her husband loves her so much that he is happy to provide her with an outlet for her pent up stress thru the week.

All in all, I think that it could be a much healthier stress reliever than using Valium or Xanax.

Thank you for a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Doesn't Make Sense

What a stupid premise. No intelligent woman would accept physical abuse and submissive status.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
622 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...