All Comments on 'Caught by My Boss Ch. 12'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
story_freak123story_freak123about 14 years ago
really great

as the whole sreies, this part is really great, I love it.

Please go on.

Thnaks

JimmyJumpJimmyJumpabout 14 years ago
Perfect...

Over the years, I've become something of a Sabineteas afficionado, because, first of all, I like her writing style.

Sabineteas has the knack to keep her main characters believable through giving them this charming vulnerability in combination with some rationalising musings, which give the different scenes this air of believability, no matter how extreme some situations might be.

Sabineteas is a very good writer also, or at least, a very good storyteller, giving just enough details to keep things enticing, but not enough to let the story drown in trivialities.

Some of Sabineteas' stories are clearly 'related', because of having the same storyline and/or same main character. Nevertheless, each and every story or series stand(s) on its/their own, just because of the talent Sabineteas has in keeping things in check and the way her Sabine-character is depicted: with taste, wits and enormous sex-appeal...

You have my sincere thanks, Sabineteas.

JJ

wheetwheetabout 14 years ago
Mmmm, yes!

Another soooo sexy chapter... I can't believe how hot this makes me... !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope that Sabine is going to start plotting her revenge. She needs to get some recording devices at her desk to catch the remarks that people are saying about her. If she could, she should get some cameras in Diane's office to record what Diane is doing to her. Maybe she could get some cameras or recording devices to leave in her purse to catch some of what is happening to her. Then go to the police and bring the office down hard. Letting that old coot finger her while she is naked was a good thing to happen in a perverse way. I just don't see the executives keeping this all under wraps for very long. A wife or someone will get wind of Sabine walking around naked and hopefully raise holy heck. This is a fantasy for sure but there should be some kind of reality or relevance feeling to keep it hot. After Sabine's rape, the trust for Diane evaporated. That Sabine gets off on the humiliation is what keeps the story going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous