All Comments on 'Belle Ch. 02'

by monochromaniac

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just right

Oh this is just the right combination of control and manipulation. A steel fist in a velvet glove is always the most effective. And good composition too. Please keep it up.

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 14 years ago
So far so good

You are doing an excellend job. This chapter was very effective by showing he can be strick/stern and yet, can be very gentle and kind. It is the perfect combination. I cant wait to actually learn more about who he really is. Keep up the great work. I am looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
just wrong

The "steel fist in a velvet glove" is ideal to turn a spirited *person* into a subservient *object* without personality or free will (also known as "slave"). See also "Stockholm syndrome" for the type of manipulation occurring here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fao previous comment

Clearly you have not grasped that this is fiction and for a target audience who understand the narrative arc and function of such stories. For your own state of mind I advise reading elsewhere.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 14 years ago
I'm actually enjoying

this story. You are doing a good job, keep it up!

jlly16jlly16about 14 years ago
Keep up the good writing

Can't wait for the next chapter. That punishment scene was just the right blend without overdoing it. I love reading different interpretations of fairy tales. So far, so good. Pay no mind to the negative Anonymous critics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love this so far

Please hurry with the next chapter....you've kinda left me hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good

one of the better written ones. more action needed, don't drag it out too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous