All Comments on 'Lonely and Pregnant'

by amorone

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

She cried, Alex wont touch me, he says to wait until after the baby and I get my figure back. What did you and Laura do? Well, up until the last month, we didn't have a problem, then it became uncomfortable for her. Well, I wish he would even put his arms around me. Anna, 41, was having her first baby, small and petite, she was now small and very big at 7 months. I'm sorry, let me get you a coffee, I watched as she plodded to the kitchen, standing at the bench, I moved over behind her and put my arms around her, surprising her at first but then she leaned her head back against me. Mmm, that's nice, you didn't have to, I wanted to, her hands on mine. I held her, I went to move away, she tightened her grip on my hands, then moved one up to her breast, holding my hand there. She then pulled the looses straps of her dress down, moving my hand onto her now bare breast. I gently squeezed, then a little harder, both hands now, gently milking her breasts, her bottom pressing back against me , my cock reacting. Oh god thats good, so good, don't stop as milk sprayed from her breasts. I stopped, as she turned, looking at me, lifting her dress, guiding my hand to her pussy, I resisted, she looked up at me, then put her head down, crying, oh sorry Rob, it was wrong, I thought you wanted me, I lifted her head its not that its, well, she said I know, I am fat and ugly, Laura is beautiful, its just that I really needed someone to love me and for a short time I got carried away, sorry Rob, I shouldn't have, I looked at her, sshhh, as I put my lips on hers, kissing her long, my fingers now finding her pussy, her legs moving apart, smooth, wet as I gently fingered her. I grabbed her hand, she came with me, I stopped, she took the lead into a bedroom. I removed her dress, she went to say something, sshh, as my mouth went around one of her nipples, tasting her, then the other, lowering her down, get comfortable, she turned onto her arms and knees. Her thighs were veiny, a bit lumpy, the lips of her shaved pussy hanging slightly, I rubbed my cock between them, very wet and gently pushed sliding into her, staying there, deep , then pulled back and gently started to fuck her. She orgasmed,, so much juice I thought for a moment that maybe more had occurred ,that I stopped. Oh, keep going, I looked down. I noticed what a wonderful arse she had, her small hole seemed to open slightly as I pulled back, watching that made me go faster, my cock was covered in warmth again, I pulled back, out, moved my cock to her face, she looked up and moved slightly forward taking my cock in her mouth. I held her head, she didn't have to move as I fucked her mouth, holding her head against me as my cum shot into her, she gagged a bit, but I held her until I had finished cummimg then moved back. She rolled on her side, I lay behind her, my hand on her breast, then got up, she looked up at me, sssshh, I have to go. She l said thankyou, I said sshhh, our secret, just remember you are beautiful, if I was your husband I wouldn't be able to leave you alone. I left, she was smiling, I went home, waited for Laura, her smart office skirt, pantyhose, she didn't have much say as I literally used her, ending in a selfish arse fuck where all I could think of was Annas tight little hole and how I was going to get into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How humans should love each other

The next chapter of this story could be filled with the comforting sensual energy she needs. A chance to showcase a man being a man, tenderness, worshiping a soon to be mother. His wife is also available to provide the human contact desired by mom.

Please find the time to write another chapter. I mistakenly touched the voting stars and gave your work a much lower than intended score. I can't change my vote for this one. But I can make it up on part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sensual, but missing some parts

It does want some filling out. For example, what was the phone call that interrupted them and left her crying? Also, what is his wife's response? She was a party to his going over to help her, and there is the implication that she's ok with his comforting her. The story would be more interesting with that filled in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramorone@amorone
237 Followers
I would love to correspond with like minded people - sexy chat, excahnge fantasies, experiences, specially about the subjects in my stories. Please send your email address if you would like a reply to a comment.