All Comments on 'Caught by My Boss Ch. 17'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JimmyJumpJimmyJumpabout 14 years ago
Excellent...

As ever, Sabineteas creates the perfect atmosphere, which make the described scenes the more enticing. What I like best about Sabine --and every female character created by Sabineteas-- is that they are 'everyday' women, with normal thoughts and feelings, who, on a reugular basis, fall prey to their own sexuality, in most cases exhibitionism with a pinch of masochism.

But thanks to the fact that Sabineteas knows her 'pappenheimers' --and because she keeps a neat line between the 'normal' and the sexually aroused state of mind of her female lead-- the story never becomes forced or over-the-top.

What's also nice to see is, as the story evolves, how this line between Sabine's rationality and giving-in to her sexual impulses becomes more blurry with every 'forced' exhibition...

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whoa!

Wow... this got me, again! Soo humiliating! Thanks so much. Mmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. The excitement and incredible feelings of humiliation is growing with each chapter. At first I thought that Sabine was a woman that was caught and forced into doing things that were only going to get worse. Well, worse is a pov and yes it is going to get worse but so far Sabine has not been caught by the police. What Melody just pulled on Sabine got Sabine so aroused and horny that even Melody was not comfortable. Not sure just what Melody is going to go with this new found Dom attitude and I am hoping that both of them come out in reasonable good shape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous