All Comments on 'Bless me Father Ch. 03'

by laplappapillon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
rolling right along...

I'm enjoying the series tremendously. Why is it that erotic behavior is so much more exciting when it is performed by those who shouldn't? Keep it up. (and I will, too)

laplappapillonlaplappapillonabout 14 years agoAuthor
Forbidden fruits

I am delighted that someone is enjoying it and is kind enough to say so. Forbidden fruits are always sweeter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Poor Father!

I feel greatly sorry for Vince, but at the same time, I like it that he's all 'innocent'. This story is wonderful, Laplappapillon. I just love it.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
Uncelibate Priests and Nuns

Catholic priests and nuns are not always celibate. Some Orders may not have vows of chastity or celibacy written in their rules, which permits the nuns to have sexual relations.

Some Orders of the Priesthood do NOT have vows of celibacy or chastity in them either allowing priests to fuck around if they desire.

I love stories that include catholic clergy and nuns partaking of sexual encounters with nuns getting fucked as priests fucking and getting their cocks sucked.

If anyone is interested go to JhMcKn and you will find a couple of tales about about Monsignors and even Bishops partaking of women.

I loved this story and hope the sequels are just as good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous