All Comments on 'here we are again'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
vrosej10vrosej10about 14 years ago
~

It seems to me that you are trying to understand this relationship through this poem. Nice exploration. Good focus on the concrete. These poems easily go of the rails with too much abstraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a mother's complaint

Her boy is on top of her again, "energetic" as only a virile young male can be who's giving his fat young penis a real good workout up the same vagina he came out of. In other words, he's pumping away like mad, it's like he's trying to get his body back up inside the body he was born from. From time to time the boy gives a deep grunt, music to his mother's ears, since it shows how much her kid's enjoying himself up his mother's warm welcoming babyhole. But, typical of boys his age, he's eager to fuck but he won't talk. Oh, well, that's okay. Mom gets her reward when her darling baby boy blows his hot young balls and shoots her a great big twatful of creamy semen. "A mother's twat is her son's playground," and this son just loves making big puddles in his own personal playground. Mom loves it too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1894 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...