All Comments on 'Morning Masturbation'

by TheOfficeBitch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

This got me soooo hot! Thanks for this visual :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sooo sexy

Please write more, about this one, or even another complete one! I enjoyed it so much, and it has become a favorite in this category. See if you can become my favorite in all the categories..? Tackle the hard one: Reluctance/nonconsent first!

assxibleassxiblealmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Female masturbation has always fascinated me. Cleanliness make all things possibe. This story got me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hello!

I was feeling this, right until the enema. Ew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Long Shower, deep water

Funny that I should read this today. For the last three days, I have been taking very long showers and using the shower hose to go deep in my ass. My erection gets so hard as the water washes over my penis from the shower head above and the water filling my ass puts pressure from the inside. I am amazed at how far the hose can go in. As straight guy, I am kind of wondering why the sudden thrill of shooting a hot stream of water of my ass. My showers have been lasting an hour, all of them at a hotel. Perhaps it is because I have been imagining my wife, who is not with me, riding my face until she screams with pleasure. I need some release and so long showers and deep water have led to explosive climaxes again and again. Rubbing the body gel on my penis and ass to get ready for the next deep plunge and then gently slipping the streaming hose in deeper and deeper until I explode again. I am going in now for another round of water play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous