All Comments on 'To Be Transformed..or Not? Ch. 08'

by always_akima

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Ummm...

Why did she have to have sex with him? Does she have no self respect? She could have pinned him with her powers without him being inside her. What a betrayal to Angus and with him listening in the whole time. I found that unnecessary and a bit repulsive. If the rest of the story is going to be like that, I'm not sure if I want to read it. I hope it goes back to making sense, like it did before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF that was anticlimatic

I am not sure why this "series" just ended with no closure. Why post it if you aren't done with it?

I thought that the rest of the series was well written. Not very erotic, as vampire eroticism goes, but a good read.

always_akimaalways_akimaabout 14 years agoAuthor
apologies

I'm really sorry. I guess the fact that it could sound repulsive totally slipped my mind. I shall definitely work on that one. And this series is nowhere near to an end. Whatever caused that idea?? I'm just running out of ideas right now so the chapters will be far between. I hope you won't mind. I promise, as soon as inspiration strikes me, I will post the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ummm.. I'm not sure why you should have to apologise, Akima

You obviously hadn't had a problem with the story, Alicia didn't have a problem with using sex (not emotion) to rectify a wrong, and neither did Angus, from the way that you wrote the story. So whose problem is it? I'm enjoying the story, look forward to the next instalment..

coffinbaitcoffinbaitabout 14 years ago
keep me posted

love it can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love it

can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
exciting

This has been a really exciting story and I can't wait to see the next installment.

ForrestersmateForrestersmateabout 14 years ago
/No Apologies

Angus is a leader, 520 yrs of survival

Any leader is going to need a strong mate

Alicia is growing from shy girl to strong witch

Sex is not love and is Used for self gratification, procreation, healing touch and yes a weapon. I'm sure that if One was over 500 yrs old that being practical is far different than it would be for some one say 60yrs.

I think that you could be in one of Larell K Hamiltons writers club, at least that is my opinion,

I look forward to future chapters of the hunt for the last three murderers of Alicia's mother and the ensuing drama with Duncan and his troop.

keep writing don't let anyone lead you to doubt yourself.

I know of at least one witch who finds your work worth reading and highly enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
want more

cant wait for the next installment of the story.

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago
Gimme, gimme more!

Hey so I am really liking this story, at first I thought maybe she was a pure vamp too but the whole witch thing is cool. Would love to see this develop a little more :)

Oh and Olivia should shack up with one of his 'brothers' I reckon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Huh?

You need an editor, badly. You have grammatical errors, past/present/future tense errors, wrong word usage and confusing/garbled sentence structure. The story is wonderful, a diamond in the rough. It just needs polishing. Also, she has powers. There was no reason for douchebag's penis to go in her vagina. Getting him alone was enough. Having him off balance by getting him horny and naked was just strategic. The sex between the two was not needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous